14.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very deep apology from the bottom of my heart! I keep you waiting for so long. So here the latest chapter and hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to share your thought and comment with me.

14.

Yong Hwa could not stop but to keep staring at his wife whom standing just few feet away from him while she was happily chattering with the guests. He had no other option but to let Shin Hye wore the dress that he personally brought for her when she told him that she did not bring any other dress for tonight’s event.

‘Yong-’ Hong Ki came out of nowhere along with Jung Shin with wine glass in their hand. Jung Shin already found himself grinning alone as they both marched towards him. ‘Waeyo? You don’t look good to me.’ Hong Ki teased the older guy when he noticed Yong Hwa kept on looking at his wife.

Yong Hwa scowled silently at them and immediately came to the front and block the view of his wife from their eyes.

‘You both are not allowed to look at Shin Hye.’

‘Mwo-’ Jung Shin laughed. ‘Yong, why can’t we look at your wife? For goodness sake, we are your guest too. You should at least introduced Shin Hye to me.’

Yong Hwa scoffed, suddenly feeling annoyed at him. ‘You knew her already-’

‘Ah right, Yong but it is not fair. Shin Hye does not even know that I am existed in this world and even partnered up with her darling husband to stalk her when she was still in New York.’

Hong Ki gasped loudly. ‘That’s true. At least you should formally introduce Jung Shin to Shin Hye so this boy will understand why you like Shin Hye so much.’

‘I don’t like her-’

‘We know! You love her, Yong.’ Hong Ki continued to tease which making Yong Hwa became irritated with the other guys.

Jung Shin chuckled, immediately agreed to Hong Ki. ‘I just want to know your wife personally, Yong. I just wonder what makes you love her. She is just too plain for you compared to In-’ Jung Shin did not manage to finish his words when Hong Kin suddenly elbowed him.

‘Of course, Shin Hye is different level from Inha, right Yong?’ Hong Ki butted in when Jung Shin accidentally slipped off few words that should not be spill out easily from his mouth. ‘Shin Hye is way too perfect for any guys but of course, she is a perfect match to our Yong.’

Yong Hwa smiled awkwardly as his eyes met theirs. He knew what Jung Shin was intended to say but obviously the young lad was not in place to compare his wife to Inha, no matter how well he knew their relationship is.

He immediately excused himself when he saw Shin Hye coming towards them with her lovely smile plastered on her face. ‘I’ll be back-’

***

‘Waeyo?’ Shin Hye pouted innocently when Yong Hwa suddenly walked away from Hong Ki and the other guy that she was not sure of. ‘I want to greet Hong Ki too. It is been a while you know since the last time I met him.’

‘We still need to greet other guests.’ Yong Hwa was quick to grab her wrist and literally dragged her away from them when he noticed their other families starting to fill up the hall. ‘.. You need to accompany Soo Jung too after this so let’s greet everyone first.’

Shin Hye found herself already frowning at her husband. That was not part of the plan. Shin Hye was supposed to be at the hall, greeting their families and stayed with Yong Hwa wherever he was but now Yong Hwa was asking her to accompany Soo Jung. Shin Hye could sense something was wrong when his charming smile slowly fading away.

‘You are not happy.’ Shin Hye suddenly exclaimed. ‘Is it because of my dress?’ Shin Hye quickly assumed. She thought Yong Hwa might be upset about her dress that she wore but this dress was his pick to begin with and Yong Hwa should be happy that she willing to wear the thousand dollars dress.

Yong Hwa immediately shrugged away her assumption and assured he was alright and just feeling a bit nervous with Soo Jung’s engagement.

‘Are you sure?’ Shin Hye looked at him doubtfully. ‘I will stay with Soo Jung if that what makes you feel at ease.’

Yong Hwa gave her a faint smile. He knew it was not her fault that he suddenly became bitter but he just could not help it. Guilt starting to eat him up as Shin Hye turned gloomy thinking she was the reason that he was looking unhappy.

He thought he need to do something so Shin Hye would not get the wrong idea. So, Yong Hwa immediately offered his arm to her. ‘Put your hands on my arm-’ He sounded a bit demanding while Shin Hye was already staring at him in disbelief. ‘Walk with me and greet guests together.’

Shin Hye swore that she could see Yong Hwa was already grinning widely hoping that she would take his offer. She tsked at him and slowly linked her hands to his arm. ‘Anything for your happiness.’

Upon hearing that, Yong Hwa could not help but to laugh at her childish remark.

***

Inha went berserk when pictures belonged to Yong Hwa and Shin Hye together at Soo Jung’s engagement reached her. Seeing how romantic Yong Hwa was with his wife though those actions were shown through their picture, Inha could not help but to feel jealous over their closeness. Not to mention Yong Hwa had been giving her excuses whenever she tried to reach for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter