02.

Still In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02.

Silence filled the air between them. The only sound they could hear was the sound of fork and spoon hitting the plates everytimes they scoped pasta. It was Saturday, and Yong Hwa was at home having his day off from work and Shin Hye being devoted wife as she always wanted to be, she always made sure on weekends they should at least have a meal together. And she learned that her husband was very fond of pasta, especially creamy carbonara, Shin Hye decided to make one for their breakfast that morning. With her heavenly taste coffee, Yong Hwa seemed to enjoy the breakfast and even asking Shin Hye to get him another plate of it.

‘Your mum called earlier.’ Shin Hye suddenly broke the silence between them as she gathered the empty plates and went to the sink.

Yong Hwa hummed softly without even paying any attention on her.

‘Soo Jung is coming today and your mum asked you to pick her up at the airport.’ She said again.

‘Soo Jung?’ He immediately reacted to her as he turned around to face her. ‘My sister is coming home from Jeju today?’

Shin Hye simply nodded her head not even looking at him. ‘Your mum asked us to stay over at their place later-’

‘Wait- What? Did you agree to that?’

Shin Hye frantically shook her head and told him it was supposed to be him to decide not her. Yong Hwa looked at her, at the same time feeling relieved to hear her answer.

‘What time is her flight?’

‘Soo Jung texted me earlier. She said that she will arrive in Seoul by eleven.’ Shin Hye said as she carefully placed the plain water infront of him. It had become her habit to offer him a glass of plain water everytimes they finished their meals since she noticed he barely had water in a day except for coffee and some carbonated drinks.

Yong Hwa glanced up at the clock hanging on the wall and realized it was almost ten, and worst he had not showered yet. Well he was washing his cars earlier while waiting for Shin Hye to prepare their breakfast and he thought it would be convenient to shower later since he was to get dirty and wet from washing his cars anyway.

He sighed deeply, staring at his wife sitting across him. ‘Do you have anything else to do?’

Shin Hye simply shook her head again, smiling sweetly at him.

‘We should get ready by now. I need to get something before we pick Soo Jung.’ He said again, before taking another sip of the plain water.

***

Inha grunted harshly as she threw away her phone to her bed. She had been trying to call Yong Hwa again for the nth times but he was not picking up his phone again.

‘What wrong?’ Kris looked up at his lover- well secret lover to be exact who seemed to be frustrated over something.

‘He is not picking up his phone again. That witch must be with him.’

‘Yong Hwa?’ Kris raised his brows as he stared at her.

Inha nodded as she tried to reach him again but ended up feeling annoyance when her call was forwarded to his voice message instead.

‘Why bother to call him when I am here with you?’ Kris carefully wrapped his arms around her as he brought Inha closer to him. ‘Let him be. We should enjoy our moment together.’

‘Stop, Kris. I am not in a good mood now.’ Inha retorted as she slightly pushed him away.

Kris sighed. ‘I thought you are happy now that we are together. I thought you love me more than him.’

Inha scoffed. ‘Don’t remind me who bought your ticket to Italy, Kris.’

‘I know I am nothing compared to him but who is always there for you when you need someone beside you?’

Inha remained silence at his remarks. She knew that it always been Kris who was besides her whenever Yong Hwa had no time for her. Kris was new model and recently paired up with her for few endorsements. Inha found it was very comfortable being surrounded by him, and eventually they had gotten closed in no time. Kris, on the other hand, always being there whenever Inha was down and feeling betrayed by the young successful business had taken the advantage to come closer to her. From being friendly to each other into another level of relationship, Kris was more than happy to her secret lover.

‘I promised I will work harder for us.’ He slightly brought her closer to him as he smiled assuredly at her.

***

Soo Jung smiled brightly as she walked with her arm linked with Shin Hye’s as they both headed to the parking area leaving Yong Hwa struggling with her belongings.

‘Unnie, I am excited you are going to stayover at our place.’ Soo Jung uttered softly as she continued to drag to Yong Hwa’s car just few meters across them.

Shin Hye smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter