↬ fieldtrip, and airplane rides

Seventeen's Hair Studio
ninefieldtrip, and airplane rides
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

"Yan Lang, have a safe trip!" Mdm Li, her mom, hollered and waved kindly as Yan Lang did the same grudgingly and with lesser enthusiasm. Mdm Li smiled as she walked off frantically to her own terminal. She had to catch a flight to London but couldn't bare not seeing her daughter off. Once she left, Yan Lang turned to her group of friends. They snickered at her. Hansol mimicked, "Yan Lang have a safe trip!" in a voice definitely not belonging to a girl, much less a human. She smacked the back of his head, muttering 'idiot'. 

Hwangrim High was currently bringing its students to Kyoto, the annual trip that freshmen and juniors attend together. Which means to say, Mingyu was attending as well. From that morning, he made it clear enough. And, he had swap plane tickets with one of the students in class 1-7, and had gotten the seat in front of Yan Lang(such a coincidence).

They chattered a little while longer until they were called to enter the plane. Quickly arriving to their seats, Yan Lang grumbled again to Hansol that he was a bad choice for a seat mate. He could only roll his eyes at her.

"Anyways, I'm going to be be wearing my headphones and sleeping. The one who disturbs the other might as well be you. Don't blame me if you have no one to talk to." Hansol stuck his tongue out and she snorted. Let's see if you can actually keep that up, mister. After the plane took off, Yan Lang took out her MacBook and started messing around with her filters.

Not really sleeping, Hansol opened an eye and peeked at what she was doing. He really didn't expect her to ignore him, not after he challenged her. Given her stubborn nature, she should be disturbing him with all her might. Sighing, he thought how girls were just so complicated.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked and Yan Lang looked up. She found herself staring yet again at Mingyu and his confident gaze. Luckily, she didn't crack her voice. Yan Lang looked down and continued on with her work as she replied,"Editing." Mingyu's mouth turned into an 'O' shape and continued staring at her even though he couldn't really see anything on the screen. He doesn't get why, but it looks like she is getting cuter by the day. Today, she looked extra good with that casual randomly tucked in shirt and tight shorts. He especially liked how her hair was put down and uncombed, because, Mingyu chuckled, then I get to style it.

"Yan Lang, let me see!" 

"I don't mind but from your angle, it's pretty impossible." She muttered as she found the perfect filter for the skies.

"Hansol, switch places." 

"He's sleeping." She muttered yet again without looking at him. Hansol got more relieved as she answered on his behalf. Once he heard Mingyu's request, he immediately shut his eyes, pretending to sleep. Hansol just didn't like the fact that he had to move somewhere else and let Mingyu sit next to her. Hansol was pretty sure Mingyu harbored good feelings and it just didn't sit right with him. 

"Aish." Mingyu pouted and returned to his seat, not without a playful ruffle on her head, to which she clicked her tongue at him.

A good solid 30 minutes passed and still, Yan Lang was immersed in her Macbook. Hansol had tried catching her attention a few times but it just seemed not to work. He went on to his next tactic(also to recap, hansol did say she would be a disturbance but well, well) and pretended to fall asleep on her shoulder instead. The effects were immediate and he could feel the stiffness in her shoulders increasing tenfold.

Yan Lang almost jumped at the sudden contact but couldn't(she was strapped to her seatbelt like a law-abiding citizen anyways). Eyeing her side, all she could see was Hansol's hair. She tried doing things that might wake him up, including waving her hand in front of his face and an attempt to whisper into his ears.

"Hey. Hansol. Dude. Stupid. Moron. Idiot. Pabo?" One whole stream of one-worded expressions(mostly insulting) went into Hansol's ears. His eyebrow did twitch in irritation but other than the slight facial movement, Yan Lang couldn't really tell that he was actually awake. Sighing, she found it in herself not to violently wake him up and instead place a pillow between his head and her arm. Why am I such a good friend? She rolled her eyes upwards, laughing drily at her own monologue.   

Yan Lang yawned and shut her laptop close. Her arm was aching(from Hansol's head and clicking too much) and she decided to lay it off for a while. Just a few minutes. She closed her eyes. Barely after a minute, she fell into a deep slumber. Hansol had began to feel quite comfortable in that position and when he felt something leaning against his head, he got all curious again and found out that robot? Li Yan Lang had fallen asleep.

Hansol stared at her. He did so with a smile that may have made the situation a misleading one to others. Her head begun to loll forward and Hansol instinctively took the pillow away and placed her head gently on his shoulder.The change in 'pillows' didn't wake her though, Yan Lang was still sleeping soundly as ever. Yesterday, she was clearing camera memory and filing them so she could maximise usage of the camera when she went to Kyoto. Doing it to 3am in the morning sure did take a toll on her mental health though. Feeling happy and having a contented feeling in his heart, Hansol also went to sleep peacefully.

.

.

"I hope you had a pleasant flight with Korea Airlines. Please do fly with us again." The intercomm sounded and passengers started buzzing and starting conversations. More was the sight of people standing up and stretching. It was now 12am and everyone was dead tired. Mingyu had been watching movies ever since he stepped foot on the plane and oh how he enjoyed it, laughing everytime a minion went 'banana'. Hansol had rushed to the toilet since he wasn't allowed 20 minutes before touchdown. Smiling at his schoolmates, Mingyu went over to the girl that was still sleeping away. He shook his head lightly with a grin and proceeded to carry her on his back(as carefully as possible because she would definitely not let him do this if she was awake). He strapped her backpack around his shoulder and walked out of the plane. 

Yan Lang was currently in dreamland. I never really do have dreams about flying. This is amusing. She said to her inner soul. Actually, I think its because we are on the plane. Ah, well. Rationalising with herself, she floated off to blankness once more as she stayed unconscious in the real world.

Even though the students were tired, seeing Kim Mingyu, one of the hottest juniors in school, carry a first year was just freakishly mind-blowing.

"KIM MINGYU. IS. CARRYING. A. GIRL." A girl hissed at her friend.

"Myeongyun is so going to kill her." Another one commented.

"She even has Hansol at her beck and call!" They gasped as Hansol ran as fast as he could towards them with a displeased look on his face, scolding Mingyu of leaving her Macbook in there. He just shrugged as if nothing happened.

"Yeah, Myeongyun is going to be so angry."

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
hi guys! 😂 anyone from sg? i just watched national day parade(yes i was suppose to post this 6 days ago) and jjlin is awesome! lolol. 😘i think i think im thinking about jeonghan too much these days. btw, u do know i ended this chapter weirdly so... yeah. LOL. I NEED SLEEP! :X well bye! 💎