↬ whose sweater is that?

Seventeen's Hair Studio
fourwhose sweater is that?
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

"YAHYAHYAHYAH. Save me! OH MY GOD! GUYS!?" Hansol screamed like a terrified girl as he got killed by a zombie. "OMG. I just died." He shrieked again in his high-pitched voice.

"Shut up." Yan Lang muttered as she dodged an incoming zombie. Chan just ignored the both of them as he was in his 'devil' arcade gaming mode. But he did slap Hansol's hand when he tried to revive himself with a potion. Chan just clicked his tongue at Hansol,"Chingu, I like you and all but if you waste all the revival potions that we get, it's kind of pointless. Arasso? Just sit there and let us avenge you." He smiled lifelessly as he stared at the screen. Hansol just made faces at him.

Yan Lang shuddered a little at the cold and blinked a little more because the air was dry. Hansol noticed and smiled victoriously. "Feeling cold, miss?" She maintained impassive,"In your dreams, sir." She almost sneezed again but managed to supress it. Hansol laughed under his breath. This girl looks like she doesn't care but she's actually so damn stubborn. He took off his black hoodie and dragged it over her head. Yan Lang's face distorted in discomfort as she blew her hair out of her face(and mouth). In the end, she had to rewear the whole thing because her hands were out of place.

She looked to the left cautiously to see Hansol casually staring at her. Unlike her usual masklike face, her cheeks actually got a little redder. And she also didn't know how to cope with this type of situations. Awkward. She held a vague demeanour until she realised that she was getting bitten by a zombie and went into action again. The pale pink on her cheeks disappeared as fast as it appeared. Hansol laid back and tried to cover his smile with his hands. He looked at the ground, his smile growing wider than before. He cleared his throat and killed his smile before focusing on the screen again. He couldn't brush the image of her dazed look out of his mind though.
.

.

"I think we got enough pictures for the day?" He asked.

Chan nodded affirmatively,"Probably. And I'm broke. We spent like 50000won here. Oh well, more like you and her." Hansol shook his head,"Argh, don't remind me. But seriously, am I that bad?"  Yan Lang laughed loudly for the first time that day as she wacked Hansol's back. "Don't even ask." She recalled how he played by just spamming keys and the character was doing all sorts of funny things. Sure was entertaining. Never saw someone so lousy at games like him before. She smiled smugly.

"Okay then, byebye! My house is just around this corner," Chan said as he waved. Hansol was going to Chan's house for a sleepover so he went as well. Yan Lang nodded and gestured them to go off with a lazy wave of her hand. She found a bus stop and went there, looking at the stops available. She noted that bus 1710 was here as well. Luckily, this bus stopped near her house. And I wouldn't need to get lost.

She waited and the bus came soon after. She hopped on and paid the fare. The bus was pretty crowded but Yan Lang maintained a stable stance and didn't fall whereas people were bumping around. She hated having unnecessary contact afterall. Yan Lang looked out of the bus, making sure she wasn't going to miss any stops. However, this guy just had to shoved her and everyone in her way. "Move it!" The guy grunted. Yan Lang eyed him but moved nevertheless. Not worth it to make trouble over nothing.

The person beside her stopped the person though. Now his front view faced her. Yan Lang just laughed amusedly inside her head. And here I thought it was a girl standing beside me. Well, not that it matters though. She looked at the situation that was unfolding before her eyes. He was smiling angelically at the rude guy. "Hi. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't be so rough with everyone. And there's no seats at the back, please stand here." The rough guy just stared back, amazed at the amount of sparkles and flowers that was 'floating' around him. He just nodded slowly before standing beside Yan Lang and plugging in a pair of ear piece. 

"Jeonghan-! Are you crazy? What if he beat you up-" The guy with raven-hair beside him hissed. Jeonghan just smiled at him with a knowing look,"Why would that happen though? Wonwoo, stop being so paranoid." Wonwoo took a deep breathe in and looked towards the top before letting out his breath. "This bastard is crazy." He muttered under his breath and turned sideways as if something caught his attention. "And this guy isn't even worried. WHY AM I WORRIED?" He whimpered as he looked at the boy beside him, just gently laughing at his IPAD screen, watching the latest episode of One Piece. Jeonghan chuckled, patting his back, "Leave Jisoo alone. He's-" Jeonghan peeked curiously at the screen,"watching a really important battle right now."  

"Okay. Sorry I ever asked." Wonwoo held a hand out and the other, he used to facepalm himself. Yan Lang herself didn't know she was looking(actually, staring) at the three. The guy named Jisoo looked up and caught her gaze. Both of them just focused on each other, neither looking away. He held a stoic face and so did she. In the end, he just looked back down at his screen like nothing happened. She followed suit. Yan Lang almost sighed out loud(luckily she didn't because that would be so obvious and then people would think something was wrong with her). She snapped out of her distraction and acted as if she was unfazed(for the most part, she got over it). 

Jisoo's eyelashes flitted up again as the bus came to a stop. The girl he just had eye contact with nonchalantly left the bus with a hop to the ground. He noticed the way she smiled at the camera and begun to play with it as the doors of the bus closed. Jisoo kept his eyes on her until she left(as well as the bus) before thinking how she had eyes that really resembled Death the Kid from Soul Eater. They both seemed inscrutable and always had a face devoid of any emotions, one would never really know what they were thinking. And that was why Hong Jisoo was kind of interested in her. Death the kid is my favourite character.

Yan Lang finally reached her house and she cursed herself for walking the extra big around instead of just walking around the corner. Navigation proess strikes again. She took the lift up to the 17th floor and stood right outside the door. That's strange. I thought I did lock it actually. She raised her eyebrows as she pushed the door open slowly. The lights were already on and the aroma of cooking wafted through the air. Her mom might not have stayed home much but she was so good at cooking, she could have been invited to be on cooking shows.

"Welcome home." Her mom cheerfully said as Yan Lang took off her shoes. "Mom, I'm back," She called out as she took off her shoes. "How's everything? Is your korean coping?" Yan Lang rolled her eyes.

"Actually, yes. It's doing quite well." Yan Lang finally broke into a smile upon seeing her mom beaming at her.

"That's good then! I'm glad you decided to come here. I would be lonely without any girl companionship. Do you want to head out shopping the next time I'm available?" Yan Lang stared with a urge not to grin. "If you mean, polaroid camera shopping, then why not?" Her mom laughed good-naturedly and shook her head. "That, and clothes shopping." Yan Lang's mom squealed like a teenager obsessed with shopping. Yan Lang rolled her eyes jokingly. "Arasso, omma."

"Let's eat! By the way, Dad is at Hongkong right now. He's only coming back next month. And I'm going to Singapore tomorrow." She added as she repeated her schedule. Yan Lang nodded in response. "Sorry for leaving you here alone. I'm glad our baby girl is a mature one." Her mom smiled thankfully at her. Yan Lang managed a smile. She understood her parents had to work hard, so she didn't really blamed them for anything. "By the way, did you ever had that hoodie?" Yan Lang choked on her rice. Coughing, she poured some lemonade out and inhaled it as fast as she could.

"I went out with friends today." She said, giving no further information.

"Wow! You already made friends?" Her mom's eyes twinkled. Yan Lang sweatdropped and looked at her mom pleadingly, hoping she would get the message and not ask so many questions. Although she was pretty curious, she decided not to probe any more because her daughter would just die from talking too much. Sometimes, she wonders how Yan Lang got to become so callous and indifferent. Her poker face was definitely one-of-a-kind in the Li Family generations. Seeing the look in her eyes, she just let the topic off with a "Fine! But good for you, making friends already. I hope you become good friends with Vernon." Furrowing her brows, Yan Lang looked at the front of the black sweater, she could have slapped herself. Unamused, she observed that the front had 'Vernon' written on it and when she took it off and looked at the back, there was a number '17'. At least it's not something like awesome or- Could haven been worst.

The rest of the night, she listened(mostly not paying attention) to her mom talk animatedly about the pretty sights of Korea and how she should visit the Han River someday. And that Myeongdong had a lot of shopping areas so she should check them out too. Finally, the finished dinner and Yan Lang begun washing up. The clock striked 11pm and her mom called out to her from the living room "goodnight!" Yan Lang shouted, "you too!" from the room and turned off the lights. Today is a good day.

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
chan is adorable but he makes me feel like im doing something wrong. why does he have to be so young?