↬ one of a kind sunbae

Seventeen's Hair Studio
sevenone of a kind sunbae
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

Hesitantly, Yan Lang stepped into the school compound. For some reason, she had allowed herself to be brainwashed by Haein and had come to school with the red ribbon hung on her ponytail. Even though no one was staring at her, she felt extremely self-conscious. Yan Lang pulled the ribbon off without a second thought and felt more contented as she made her way to the assembly hall. Today was Tuesday and the students of Hwangrim High School had to go to the hall for programmes or speeches made by people that were deemed important.

She took a seat at the back as other students (also those from junior and senior batches) stood around and talked loudy. Amidst them, was a short and unhappy student council president. He stared at them menacingly but once they turned back, a sinister smile found its way back on his face. Jihoon swiftly turned elsewhere to survey the other parts of the school, silently noting to himself what he should or should not condone in the school's rule booklist. This school definitely needed a hell lot more well-behaved and good-mannered students. He spotted Yan Lang sitting at a corner and decided to do his job as the president because he really didn't have much to do anyways. She must be lonely and will be very happy with my appearance.

Currently listening to her favourite song, Moonlight, she was appalled and irritated to find Jihoon approaching her. But, he had the authority and it wouldn't hurt to give him a listen would it? Yan Lang nodded politely as she took down her headphones.

"Sorry to bother you. I was just wondering if you settled into the school well. Made any nice friends?" As the student president, he had to make sure that everyone was happy in this school. All of them should have friends and not be alone. (ah, not his words, the principal's.) Yan Lang managed an airy laugh as she gave him the model answer, "Definitely! I made a lot of new friends and I love this school!" If she was given a lie detector, she would have gotten zapped 10000 times the normal pain. Jihoon chuckled insincerely, "Is that so? I'm glad. By the way, I'm Jihoon. Your student council president if you didn't know." She smiled back. "Of course I do. I'm Li Yan Lang." She didn't know if introducing herself was any good but if it would make him leave, yes, it would be a good plan then. But obviously, Jihoon already knew that because he went through every freshman on the list. He would use his knowledge against them if needed.

It was a battle of fake fronts and professional smiles for a minute. Jihoon decided at that moment that the girl was pretty good, to be able to challenge him and keep up with his wavelenth. Seldom do people act the same way as he did. In some ways, they were pretty similar. Jihoon started to talk idly, "Is Lee Chan and Choi Hansol behaving in class?" She looked genuinely surprised as her eyebrows raised up."Um, I guess they are." She shrugged her shoulders.

"That . Then I can't see them in the detention room then." He smiled ominously at the two incoming figures behind her.

"OH MY GOD, RUN! IT'S JIHOON! IT'S JIHOON!" Both boys had been talking to each other as they headed to their class's row and hadn't notice that fearsome leader. Now that they had, there was no choice but to pretend he wasn't there and maybe skip the whole assembly period. Chan gulped as he felt a stare glaring a hole through his back. He turned around meekly and immediately went on his knees, begging for forgiveness.

"Really? Why would you run from me? And no running in hallways, brat." He knocked Chan's head with his fist discreetly but it still hurt. Hansol gulped and raised his hands in surrender, "I never ever thought about running away, s-sir." Yan Lang snickered. The fact that Jihoon had so much power over them was amusing. "Yeah, good kid." He ruffled Hansol's hair even though he was much shorter than Hansol(and doing that was pretty difficult.) Chan pretended to cry as he covered his face with his hands. After a minute of making weird crying sounds, he peeked through his fingers to see a light in the situation. He definitely could solve this. Yes, he could.

Said person ran towards Jihoon and tackled him, the victim groaning in pain in the event. "MINGYU! OMG! YES! HYUNG." Chan said his prayers because the giant who never learnt his lesson was about to become bait. Mingyu and Jihoon had an indescribable relationship. Jihoon is violent but Mingyu never stopped annoying him and always suffered by Jihoon's hands. Chan could only think of it as a 'Fangirl and her grumpy crush' kind of scenario. Mingyu as the fangirl and Jihoon as the grumpy crush who finds joy in bullying others.

"Hello Chan! Yo Hansol. Hi Yan Lang!" He waved at her friendly as she returned an awkward smile. She realised something and immediately reached for her hair and pulled the ribbon down, smiling at him as if nothing had just happen. . I shouldn't have tied the ribbon back. . What am I suppose to do now? I'm so going to dump this at home and never let it see the sunlight again. Yan Lang felt quite embarrassed to be seen wearing the red ribbon by the very person who gave it to her. She didn't know why, but it was just really uncomfortable and unsettling to do so. Just like getting caught for doing something wrong. Except in this case, she didn't. 

"Oh! You are using the ribbon! Do you like it?" Mingyu said happily as he felt ten times happier and more energetic. He couldn't reject the fact that maybe, he had taken a liking to her and her liking his products just made him feel like he was on cloud nine. Yan Lang pretended to stare at him but in actual fact was looking at the clock behind him. "Sure. It's nice." She said with a stiff face. She wasn't lying this time but if she saw him smiling all too cheerfully with his canine tooth visible, Yan Lang wasn't too sure she could prevent her ears going red.

"You know her?" Hansol questioned. He was feeling a little sour and asked Mingyu with a serious face.

"Yeah! She came by our shop yesterday." Mingyu replied pleasantly.

"She came by your shop?" Chan made a face, "So you are a girl." He got smacked again as irritated marks grew on Yan Lang's head. This guy bullcraps too much.

"Sit down for a minute," Mingyu forced her to sit down on a chair and gently pulled the hairtie out. Not giving her a choice, he started twistng it into a side braid, taking the red ribbon from her and adding it in in the middle, finishing off by securing the end of the braid with an elastic with the red ribbon adorning it.

Hansol stared and felt himself getting warmer and more fidgety. In his mind, words like 'pretty' and 'cute' popped out and he couldn't find a way to stop these thoughts. It's the girl that annoyed me to no end ever since the first time I met her. She is stubborn and has an inscrutable character. How can such a person be cute? Finally believing that he had snapped out of his thoughts, he laughed and said, "Aw, don't you look cute now." Hansol said it in a sarcastic way, implying that she wasn't cute at all.

"Wasn't asking for your opinion, mister." Yan Lang looked at him with a poker face so he couldn't decipher whether she got insulted or not. Chan laughed, "It's kind of like seeing Mingyu and Jihoon fight." They look flabbergasted, especially Jihoon and Yan Lang, who strong disagreed with a loud "Of course not!"

"See? Even the reactions are the same." Chan howled with laughter.

"Save it, Lee Chan." Jihoon piercing eyes looked at him and Chan immediately shut his mouth up.

"Anyways, it's almost time, let's go get back to our places-"

"STUDENTS. Please, settle down! Stop being so noisy!" The detention seon-saeng shouted through the mic and everyone immedately behaved. Some of them weren't from their classes and tried to move across but the seonsaeng-nim just shouted at them loudly, and they had no choice but to do so.

Not a fan of punishments, Mingyu and Jihoon took a seat relaxedly in 1-7's class. They sat on either sides of Yan Lang because Jihoon claimed that he was going to kill Mingyu if he sat beside him and bothered him the whole assembly. Couldn't be less bothered, she complied and did so. Students who streamed in late had all their names taken down and they went to their seats meekly. Haein was one of them.  

Upon noticing two(adorable) boys that were not from her class, her eyes widened and she screamed. "OMG! MINGYU-OPPA AND JIHOON-OPPA! OMO! YAN LANG? YOU KNOW JIHOON-OPPA TOO?" The silence in the hall broke and everyone turned to stare at her. Yan Lang literally slapped herself and looked down at her sneakers, ignoring the girl and her existence because no, she didn't want anything to do with her.

Jihoon and Mingyu just stared at the random shouting girl with their mouths wide open.

The detention teacher raged.

"DETENTION FOR JUNG HAEIN, KIM MINGYU, LI YAN LANG, LEE JIHOON! DIRECTLY AFTER SCHOOL AT 2PM!"

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
mehehehe its not that i got detention recently but i have my duties but im too afraid to tell my parents e u e ...woozi so kawaii!