↬ kyaa! let's go get our hair cut!

Seventeen's Hair Studio
fivekyaa! let's go get our hair cut!
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

Monday morning, Yan Lang reached school extra early because one, she had to hand in something(minki-seongsaeng sarcastically said that it was important over the phone) and two, she wanted to discreetly return Hansol's black hoodie by placing it under his desk. She did whatever she had to do and returned to her seat. She looked around, only to find a group of girls talking animatedly amongt themselves. Bored because there was nothing to do, she took her macbook pro and placed it on the desk, looking through photos ranging from sunsets to humans and adding filters so they would look nicer.

After editing a few pictures, she found the group of girls standing behind her and looking curiously at her screen. "So you were the one that got paired up with them," She said. "Chan and Hansol are some of the cutest guys in our grade to be honest." Another girl smiled cheekily.

"They even know Seokmin-sunbae! And I think I have a crush on Minghao, he's cute!" She gushed.

"But most of all," The last girl in the group blushed," They all have affliations with the hot guys at the hair studio!" The friend beside her nodded, "It would be pretty neat if I could enter Solreum University after graduation."

Yan Lang listened , blinking slowly, unsure what to make of this conversation.

They all stared at her, waiting for some fangirling reaction of some sort, but she just looked at them emptyly. "...Do you even understand what we are talking about?" The more outgoing one asked. Yan Lang leaned back and shook her head, taking out the remaining earpiece in her left ear.

"Don't worry! Let me,the seventeen fanclub member tell you! By the way, my name is Haein." She placed out a hand and Yan Lang took it carefully, not forgetting to return a smile to the girl.

"Okay. So, Chan and Hansol are our classmates, and including Seungkwan whose still sick, they are the freshman students that know the guys in Seventeen Hair Studio." She explained slowly, because supposedly the chinese couldn't understand her korean. Yan Lang just nodded her head, giving her the go ahead to continue.

"And there's junior grade, Seokmin, Minghao who know them too. Mingyu is a junior but guess what? HE ACTUALLY WORKS AT SEVENTEEN!" A big grin surfaced on Haein's face. Yan Lang looked at her amusedly. It was pretty interesting for her to know that her first conversation with her korean acquaintances would be about boys. Sure, her friends back in China did talk about them but in korea, everything seemed to revolve around prettiness and basically the degree of beauty. 

"Not to forget the student council president, Jihoon. To think that a serious guy like him would be connected with such guys! He sure is perfect! Great grades, great character and good looks!" Haein giggled blissfully. This girl has a serious case of boy-fanaticism. And no, Jihoon is a bit more evil than what you think he is. Yan Lang just nodded her head in response to all the fangirling. Haein would feel pretty bad if she knew that Yan Lang was zoning out on her already. 

"And then finally, the guys working at Seventeen consists of S.Coups, the boss. Jeonghan and Joshua, the hairstylists. Jun, the designer. Wonwoo and Hoshi who are kind of errand boys but still, have skills on par with the others." Haein talked as she wondered, "And the thing is, all of them are smoking hot! They all have good personalities too! Their popularity are soaring ever since they opened the studio. I did some gossiping around and I heard reservations are needed to get their services." Yan Lang was seriously contemplating to judge her right now. Queuing to get your hair cut? That's a first. These girls are not right in the head. Personally, she went to hair salons every 3 months to pass school's attire checks. The employees that cut her hair didn't make them pleasant experiences anyways.

"So? What do you think?" She beamed at Yan Lang brightly.

"...What?" Yan Lang frowned inquisitively.

"It's great right?" 

"...Sure." Yan Lang held a poker face in place but Haein didn't seem to get anything.

"Great! You are coming with me to the studio this afternoon! I actually went to make an appointment ahead of time just in case! Since you are new, I'm going to bring you around...I'm going to make it my responsibility!" She decided and took Yan Lang's hands into her own. Instinctively, Yan Lang snatched her hands back and leaned away from Haein who was getting too close. "See you after school!" She waved and the bell went off timely. Yan Lang gulped and said her prayers. This girl...This girl. She's scarier than a demon. Scarier than slave-driver Hansol. Scarier than chattery Lee Seokmin and innocent Minghao. She's on a whole new level. She attempted to survey her surroundings and take a quick glance at her newfound 'number-1-to-stay-away-from' but found Haein already staring at her encouragingly instead. Forgetting her own rules of never to look away first, Yan Lang immediately turned her head to the front. Yan Lang, don't ever, put yourself in danger again.

Chan and Hansol arrived at school together and looked at her with weird looks. "Why is she so angsty today?" Hansol just shrugged as he stared at her, head filled with semi-curious,semi-worried thoughts.

.

.

School was soon over. During homeroom period, Minki-seongsaeng nodded his head in approval at her team's group project(which was pretty amazing because for the others he was just plain disgusted or just had a stoic look plastered on his face) and Yan Lang smiled victoriously because her work and photographs came in handy. Chan and Hansol exchanged high-fives with her and praised her indirectly(they were shouting comments like 'better than expected!' and 'i can't believe you can actually do that!') on a job well done.

So, remember how Yan Lang had a date with one of the girls after school? Yeah, she didn't forget about that, which led to the reason why she was ready to go and fully packed before the last bell, and when it did, she greeted the teacher and zoomed out of the classroom. Okay, now let's head home without any worries. She let out a huge breath and walked towards the gate.

"Hey! Eager to get there?" Haein shouted out as she waved her over. What in the name of-? Yan Lang stared with a gawking mouth at the probable(?) non-human. H-How did she? ...Nevermind. Let's just surrender to fate. She sighed and let herself get dragged by Haein.

"Hey, do you have an ideal type of guy?" She asked excitedly,"Mine is he must be cute, taller than me, oh I don't really like y types, and his hair has to be black, he shouldn't damage his hair. Plus, he has to be older or the same age as me!" She blabbered on and Yan Lang could only afford a tired smile. I must be getting old, usually I could take another 10 minutes of this weird nonsensical conversation but I can't anymore.

Haein stared at her expectantly and Yan Lang could only purse her lips and comply to her question. "I guess he has to be taller? I don't really know." Question marks appeared above her head as Haein just cooed at her response, thinking that it was cute. "Your way of thinking is just so innocent. You don't require anything from him except love! Now I feel bad for even having an ideal type." But I didn't even say that?! Yan Lang just shut to avoid giving wrong responses(like 'what the hell is wrong with you' and 'please get away from me').

"Oh look! We reached!" Haein said chirpily as she pushed the door. The smell of shampoo and hair salons wafted in the air and the bells twinkled as she let it close behind her automatically.

"Welcome!" The person behind the accounting desk smiled brightly at them. He held a bright professional smile in place, showing his two canine teeth, which was honestly very cute.

He may have looked very intimidating(probably taller than 180cm), but with his childlike smile, he looked like an adorable puppy. Yan Lang reckoned he was about the same age as her, if not 1 or 2 years older. Actually, now that I think about it, Korea has a lot of ways to make you look young... She glanced at the boy. I give him the benefit of doubt.

Yan Lang shook his hand politely as he held out a hand. "May I help you?" He tilted his head to the side sweetly.

"Actually, I called yesterday to get my hair cut today." Haein, Yan Lang observed, looked like she was going to die from boy-heaven. She admits, the boys here actually do look more attractive than average. But, she just wasn't that bothered to chase any just yet. "Great!" He looked at her and smiled, "How about you?" Yan Lang blinked her eyes as she looked into his eyes with uncertainity. "Um." She pursed her lips and furrowed her brows as she tried to come out with an answer. 

Haein stared in anticipation while the boy waited patiently for her answer. "...To cut my hair?" Yan Lang groaned innerly. That long to come out with such a stupid answer? Dumbest moment in my life.

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
let's talk about mingyu omg i think i'm obsessed. okay today shall be a gif of jun? he's weirdly cute. on behalf of me, he shall kiss you. HAHA.