↬ annoying, positivity and long hair

Seventeen's Hair Studio
ten annoying, positivity, and long hair
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

"Yan Lang yawned yet as she woke up in a daze. She looked around. Was she even in her room? Where was she again? Ah, Kyoto. Home of tradtional buildings and stuff. All really picture-worthy.

She had unknowingly gotten into the hotel room(she was probably going to remember later anyways) and somehow, fell asleep easily. If she even had a roommate, Yan Lang wasn't sure that she had arrived last night. Only her belongings were scattered around and no unknown luggage was soon.

Not like she minded. No roommate? My life is perfect.

Yan Lang finally noticed the phamplet next to her bag, and the first activity of the day was starting in 1 hour. .

"Everytime I think something good is going to happen, nothing is actually good. Thank you, karma, I love you." She said sarcastically under her breath. She dragged herself into the bathroom and started washing up. After drying her hair, she left the bathroom, refreshed. Almost quite timely, a knock sounded on the door. She peered into the hole and opened it.

"Hello, I'm your roommate for the trip. I'm Ju Myeongyun," A girl in a neat crisp ironed dress and a neat bun nodded curtly at her. Yan Lang smiled and nodded back out of politeness.

Yan Lang silently heaved a sigh of relief. Luckily, she had decided to put her bags neatly to the side. Basic manners? Check.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I wasn't here yesterday?" The girl pleasantly said, but it sounded a little much too aggressive. Like Yan Lang wanted to know.

"Hmm? Um, yeah, sure. Why?" She said absentmindedly as she sat on the bed, facing her. Her eyes might have been on her roommate but her mind wasn't. I wonder what's for breakfast.

"Oh! You might have been feeling really lonely in this room but I was pretty busy yesterday. Had to attend a wedding dinner at France," Myeongyun said proudly although she was trying to sound as sad as possible. "Um, wow, cool." Yan Lang plastered a smile on her face as she walked past Myeongyun, sliding the keycard and heading out. As a polite note, she told her that she was going to go ahead and assemble at the area first.

Without waiting for a reply, Yan Lang shut the door close.

She pressed the lift lifelessly and waited. If she had known anyone in there, she didn't bother to say hi because their existence was that small there and then.

"Earth to Yan Lang!" Someone shouted with a cheer. She turned around, mouth agaped in disapproval, to find the person she hadn't seen in a long time, Lee Seokmin.

...Great. He was going to give her positivity cancer.

"YAH! HELLLOOOO! Omo, it's nice to see you on this trip!!!" He shook her shoulders and beamed.

Yan Lang opened to find it closing again. Seokmin rambled on,"Did you know? I wanted to try to converse with you in chinese so here's what I got." He rubbed his hands together excitedly as he stared at her.

Meanwhile, she stared at the lift, which was stopping at almost every floor almost as if to irk her.

"Ni hao.Yan Lang replied with the same greeting words with a slight smile on her face.

"How are you recently?"

"Fine."

"Is my chinese good?" Seokmin anticipated her reply.

"Te bie hao." Yan Lang laughed as he frowned. "Can I assume that's a compliment?" He pouted and showed her puppy eyes. She rolled hers. Unless his friend is here, I'm not going to be swayed by anyone.

Almost as if the saying 'speak of the devil' is true, Minghao appeared on the next level. He showed a sincere smile as he shyly said hi to both of them. "Minghao! She doesn't want to tell me what te bie hao means." Was he bad-mouthing her in front of his friend now? Minghao? The angelic kind innocent Xu Minghao? No. It was like forking your tomatoes aside and even that was a bad thing. 

"It means, very good." Seokmin's grin grew even larger. "Thank you saeng!" He ruffled her hair as she pushed his hands away, stepping out of the elevator.

Yan Lang heard someone laugh behind her softly but quite hysterically. She turned around to look at Minghao with a raised eyebrow. "Good luck for the rest of the day. He's going to go all out with his limited chinese vocabulary." He said.

She didn't know why, but hearing someone speak her native tongue so fluently made her feel very happy and warm inside. Yan Lang smiled back, "Okay." She found her way to the assembling point.

.

.

"NO. DON'T PUT RANDOM THINGS IN THE CART. Idiot," A guy sighed as he tapped his fingers against the trolley,"...You too!? I can't believe it." He groaned as the other placed a packet of chips inside.

Wonwoo snickered and high-fived the other guy.

"I should have brought Jisoo out if I had known about this." He glared at them as he threw the packet of chips at the guy who had his hair up in a ponytail.

"You do know, if you did bring him out of the hotel, he would be across this street and at that figurine store right now." Wonwoo snickered.

"Jeonghan's right. And then, we would conquer your credit card anyways-" Seungcheol placed a solid bump on his head. 

"You were saying?" He smiled sinisterly at Wonwoo. The latter just sulked. The trio looked back as they heard a group of people talking and laughing loudly enter the store. 

"I'm starved!" 

"You just ate though, I'm thirsty! Buy me something!" A group of girls giggled excitedly.

"Scissors, paper, stone?" A familiar voice rang through their ears.

"...! I LOST?" Another familiar one.

"I want chocolate milk." A female voice commanded nonchalantly.

"Cola for me!" He cheered. Jeonghan found himself staring at Chan, Hansol and an unknown girl in the same store. What a coincidence.

"Lee Chan! Chwe Hansol!" He lunged both arms around their shoulders and laughed.

Yan Lang blinked. This guy was familiar. Ah, he was the one on the bus.

"Hyung! Why are you in Japan? WHERE'S WONWOO? HE OWES ME 20000WON!" Hansol hissed, remembering his debt. Wonwoo was going to approach them but well, he could see them back at Korea anyways. 

"Hello Chan! Hansol, he's behind the shelves." Seungcheol grinned as he ruffled Chan's hair. He turned around to face the girl. "Yan Lang right?" She cocked her head to the side questioningly.

"Mingyu does talk a little too much about you." He teased and she smiled back politely even though she felt like she was going to break into a blush any moment.

Hansol came out with a Wonwoo that was getting dragged out by the ear. Wonwoo winced and begged the younger to release him.

Hansol finally did and Wonwoo sighed in relief.

"You are such a brat," Wonwoo rolled his eyes and handed him 2000yen instead. "Be right back with the drinks." Hansol ignored him.

"Someone should teach him manners," Wonwoo said once he was out of earshot.

"Currently doing so." Yan Lang snickered and high-fived Chan.

"Oh? Mingyu's girl? Great to see you." Yan Lang stared at him with eyes that read 'this idiot, i ought to teach him a lesson but whatever i don't really care'. She nodded in response.

"Hi! I'm Jeonghan, nice to meet you." The ponytailed-hair guy reach out a hand and shot her his brightest smile.

This guy is prettier than me.

A little insulted, she shook his hand a little too tightly with a fake smile, "I'm Yan Lang."

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
boom goes my heart. :( i'm pretty sad, finding out the album i got was fake. =.= now it's things after things. hope can get my money back ahaha ^_^ sorry, wallowing in self-pity right now.

woozi: ...you should have came to me personally. pabo.

hoshi and junhui and minghao be like: YOUR ALBUM IS FAKE? GOSH! -_-

 https://41.media.tumblr.com/7831e7621392756848febbbbf2c75f6d/tumblr_ntqs95Ap1j1rg1v7wo5_250.png