↬ jisoo looks a little lost

Seventeen's Hair Studio
eleven jisoo looks a little lost
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

Jisoo sat up and yawned. He was the first one to wake up yet was the only one not out of the hotel. He stretched his arms and jumped out of the comfort of the bed. After dumping his iPAD into his small bagback, he took the keycard and closed the door behind him.

Time for lunch.

And Seungcheol was his moneybag.

"Hello," He yawned into the phone. A cheery voice greeted him as well and snorted as he heard Jisoo yawn. "Where are you guys?" Jisoo entered the lift.

"You know the supermarket right in front of the hotel? Then you know the eatery next to it? Yeah, we are next to that eatery. 3rd floor. Innermost shop. There's no sign but the food is quite alright." Jisoo nodded as he noted what he said. Jisoo was about to hang up but someone else shouted into the phone. "JOSHUA! HELLO! I'M HANSOL." Hansol shouted as Chan tried to snatch the phone from him. He succeeded.

"CHAN HERE!" He said excitedly. Oh boy, Jisoo sure was their favourite hyung. Jeonghan rolled his eyes good-naturedly and smiled at a waitress while telling her the table needed another chair. She blushed and immediately went to get one.

Yan Lang looked at her food and then back to the two excited boys. Her eyebrows scrunched up and she judged them silently as she thought, Why are they so excited to see a guy? She dugged into her food and found everyone staring at her. She chewed and stared back.

What the heck do they want?

"What?" Yan Lang said as she swallowed her food.

"Give me a moment." Jeonghan clicked his tongue as he realised he had no hair tie. He swiftly grabbed one from Seungcheol's wrist and started to tie a laced fishtail bun. Within minutes, he was done. She stared at the person in front of her. Coincidentally, it was Mingyu. He stared back.

"Sorry, it irks me if I see your hair fall into your food."

"SO YOU DO KNOW MY PAIN." Seungcheol exaggerated, "Everytime you eat, your fringe just irritates the hell out of me! Cut it already." Seungcheol rolled his eyes as they bickered. Yan Lang's judging glances were left unseen and Mingyu pouted.

I thought I was the only one who was going to tie her hair. Sulking, he broke out of his misery in a flash as someone called out to him. "Mingyu! Yah! Tall guy!" Yan Lang patted the empty seat beside her.

"What?" He whispered.

"You guys are so weird," She commented in a hushed tone. He chuckled at her statement and looked at the perfect bun on her head. He still had a long way to go before becoming a pro like Jeonghan. Becoming a hairstylist was his dream afterall.

"Why? I admit Seungcheol and Wonwoo are a little crazy, but I'm pretty normal, ain't I?" He snickered at his own words and she just rolled his eyes at him.

"Why does everyone like to tie my hair? If I didn't know any better, this act of randomly touching someone's hair is pretty creepy." Yan Lang said lifelessly. Mingyu shrugged and grinned innocently. "I don't know."

Oh yeah, he was one of those people.

"I think-" Yan Lang's lecture was interrupted by a boy that strolled into the restaurant nonchalantly. Although with a quiet aura, he sure had a pair of pretty doe eyes. All eyes were on him as the chimes twinkled when he walked in. Chan jumped out of his seat and started running towards him, pulling him into a bear hug.

"Hey Chan." Jisoo smiled and ruffled his hair. He guided his favourite hyung to their table. Jeonghan waved at him and Jisoo ree with a smirk. "Okay, Mingyu, time for you to scram!" Hansol said as he pulled the bigger human out of the chair and made Jisoo sit beside Yan Lang. Ah, that sight felt so much more relieving. Now that Kim Mingyu was out of the seat, Hansol felt like he could relax.

He tried to get his hyung's attention but Jisoo wasn't listening. He just stared at the girl beside him. Oh? It is the female version of Death the Kid.

He grew a little breathless and dizzy as he continued to look at her without a word. Yan Lang noticed that something or someone was looking at her and didn't want to look up. Nope. She had enough of hair-tying/staring/looking for today.

It is probably time that I changed places.

Standing up, she smiled brightly and quickly said her goodbyes and went to sit with Haein. A much better choice than being the centre of attention for god know's what at the table. Jisoo's gaze followed her until she sat down. Silently smiling to himself, he brought his attention back to the table.

"Jisoo, are you listening? Robin was cool, wasn't she?"

Ah. Anime.

"Nah, Zoro kicked in that episode."

Mingyu saw it! Yes he did! Had Jisoo taken a liking to the new girl as well? WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE NEW GIRL? He shot a worried glance at the whole group and started munching on his rice nervously.

Jisoo probably had no chances with her, right?

 

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
hello humans of the earth and hello to you seventeen stans!! MANSAE IS OUT. MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAH! Jisoo is such a sweetie. I LOVE HIM AND HIS VOICE. THE WAY HE SAYS MY LADY. holy freak- (side note: KIM MINGYUU!!!)
 
 
freak my life. here's the link if you are too lazy to find it. (click on fave member ROFL) #MANSAE #SEVENTEEN #YEAH!