↬ detention and jihoon's sanity

Seventeen's Hair Studio
eightdetention and jihoon's sanity
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

Idiot. Freaking stupid. Retard. Damn that moronic and loud girl. My record. My perfect as hell record. Detention. DETENTION? THE PERFECT LEE JIHOON HAS DETENTION? Jihoon moaned in despair as he knocked his head against the desk until a light pink mark appeared on his forehead. Yan Lang coughed slightly, informing him that the teacher had arrived. Immediately, he shot up and went to his friendly and accommodating mode.

The detention teacher, Mr. Woon, glared at every single one at them, but more so at Haein, the one who landed all of them in trouble. "JUNG HAEIN. What do you have to say for yourself?" He demanded.

"Sorry, I have done wrong." She mumbled as she hung her head in fear.

"What did you do?" Mr. Woon asked threateningly as he paced around the front of the class.

"Shout during assembly in the auditorium." She squeaked.

"Reflect on it, you brat." He hit her with the piece of paper roughly on her head. A loud smack sounded through the air and everyone was glad they weren't the target. "And you three," He looked at Jihoon, Mingyu and Yan Lang, "Don't get involved with nonsensical acts. Don't make me catch you again." With a slight turn, Mr. Woon left the classroom. They sighed. Except Haein.

She was being meek for the first time ever and couldn't meet their eyes. She mumbled an apology. Jihoon had an image to uphold, he decided, and that included being a forgiving and magnanimous person. With an (obviously forced) eyesmile, he turned around and grinned,"It's fine. Just don't do it next time." Her eyes gleamed with hope again, "THANK YOU-"

"I don't really see how having a stain on your clean record is fine," Mingyu chuckled loudly and Jihoon had to sent his 'specialty evil glare' Mingyu's way to shut him up. Haein grew sad again, "If there's anything I can do, please name it!" She pleaded and looked at all of them guiltily.

Yan Lang caught her gaze and shrugged. "I would totally like to get out of this room. I mean, if you can do that, please do so." Haein pouted.

"Can you ask if this incident is going to get onto my report?" Jihoon laughed slightly but was dying inside. He was going to die and hunt that teacher as a ghost. Maybe Haein as well. She nodded vigorously, "Sure!"

"There's nothing much we can do is there? Let's talk!" Mingyu said excitedly.

"No. Rule #46 obviously states no talking when having detention." Jihoon spat at him and turned around. So did Yan Lang. She thinks she kinds of likes this rule. Taking out her phone, she started plugging her earpiece in. Jihoon tapped her shoulder. "Rule #7 says no using phones in classrooms. And we are currently in detention as well." Yan Lang pursed her lips as she stared at him with a vacant stare.

Fine. If she wasn't allowed to do it, she won't. Anyways, it's not like I can't endure the next 1 hour.  

.

.

Five minutes later, she felt as if she could skin someone alive. Yan Lang sighed for the umpteenth time as someone called her name. Every time she turned around, she found herself staring at a Haein who was bored to death. She had whispered things like 'What colour do you like?' and 'What time is it?' even though Yan Lang couldn't be more bothered to answer, seeing that the clock was on the freaking wall just right in front of her. Didn't she have eyes?

Yan Lang turned back again after ignoring another pointless question. After a second or so, she felt another tap to her back. She pursed her lips in a tight smile in defeat and looked at Haein. "Yes?" Seeing Yan Lang's smile, Haein brightened up considerably. 

"Let's play 007!"

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal in detention. Right, president?"

"No, actually go ahead." Jihoon smiled as he closed his book. "Punishment? Forehead flick?" Everyone except Yan Lang nodded casually. She stared at Jihoon with beady eyes. Yan Lang grumbled because she had no choice but to play, since Haein was staring at her with hopes and expectations. The whole gameplay thing was a little foreign though. Or should she say, I have never ever heard of that game in my life before?

"How does the game work?" She asked but Jihoon just interupted her,"I'm starting first. 007!" He shot all bullets at himself and Mingyu raised his hands immediately while laughing really hard. Yan Lang just stared with a dazed expression, "What?-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt someone flick her forehead. Jihoon laughed. 

"What?-" Haein did it.

"Wait. TIME OUT!-" Yan Lang shut her eyes close as she felt someone push her forehead gently. Opening her eyes, she found Mingyu staring at her with a friendly eyesmile. His fingers lingered a little longer and his warm touch sent tingly sparks through her body. He brushed aside a stray strain of hair before pulling his hand back. He smiled mysteriously. 

"You didn't do it properly. Yah." Jihoon flicked Mingyu's forehead.

"Ouch," He winced and pouted cutely at Jihoon,"But she doesn't know the rules." 

"It just means I will never lose. Which is why I bothered playing Kim Mingyu. Do I play games with you often? No." Jihoon said in an obvious tone. Yan Lang rolled her eyes. The student president of the school sure was one-of-a-kind. 

The next few rounds, she didn't lose. After Mingyu explained the simple game to her, she smiled darkly. Oh, revenge sure was lovely. Jihoon lost 2 games while Haein lost 1. This time, Mingyu did. Jihoon exerted full-out force on him(because he was the one losing continuously losing twice) and Haein did it as per normal(although she did innerly fangirl about hitting someone as cool as Mingyu). His right eye twitched and he rubbed his forehead. He sighed as he waited for the last one to strike.

Yan Lang wondered amusely whether she should indeed hit him or spare him the pain. Well, Mingyu would know soon.

Lightly, she held up Mingyu's bangs. For a guy, he sure did have soft and fluffy hair. Kind of like a cat's. Indeed, he works at a hair studio. Mingyu's heart was racing quickly as he waited. Of course, the dreadful feeling of pain was part of it but mostly, it was the touch of her hands in his hair that made him anxious.

Tak.

"Argh-" Groaning in pain, Mingyu whimpered as he went on his knees. Everyone laughed out loud as Jihoon did his best to keep to a minimum noise level. He moaned in pain as he was on the ground for a solid minute. Finally, Kim Mingyu had gone to the other world. Jihoon had always predicted this day. "I'm pretty sure," Jihoon smiled sympathetically,"that was much harder than what I did." 

Yan Lang laughed,"I didn't know the hit will be that hard. Sorry." She couldn't help but laugh somemore as Mingyu finally raised from the dead and sat on his seat, tired. He stared at her in surrender, "Wow, and I thought we were allies."

tugged slightly to the side, "Were we?"

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉e.g.

`author's notes!
 
oh my god. i just realise i can post emoticons here. so cool. 😂  so amazed! anyways, damn mingyu x wonwoo. why can't they do that for me. just kidding lul. here are some hearts and diamonds (cause diamond life right). 💛💙💜💚💎💍