Final

Betrayed

~

 

"YOONA DEAR!!!"

 

I cringed when I heard him shout my name. A tall muscular guy came into view, his hair windswept and eyes blazing. Staring at him for the first time in a long time, my heart started to ache.

 

"Yoona,listen to me alright. Those things that I said,it was a lie-"

 

"Stop."

 

I heard my voice echo through the howling wind. Donghae faltered a bit, but then turned his vision to Kyuhyun and glared at him.

 

"You, what are you doing here? Get lost!" Snarling, he pushed Kyuhyun at his chest. Kyuhyun staggered a bit, but his eyes were glued on me.

 

"Stop or I'll kill myself this instance!" I shrieked. "If you two don't go away, I'll stab myself!"

 

Hesitating, Donghae plastered a fake smile on his face. "Yoona dear,you know I still love you! I love you more than anything!"

 

I let out a high pitched mirthless laugh. "Like real. You love Jessica!" His face hardened. But his expression changed when Kyuhyun finallly spoke bitterly.

 

"You hadn't thrown away Jessica yet?!! And now you're trying to two-timed them?"

 

Undaunted,Donghae denied it effortlessly.

 

"So what are you going to do then,huh? Mr Know-it-all." Donghae sneered at Kyuhyun.

 

"Don't trust anything he says, Yoona! Donghae is a liar!" Kyuhyun yelled to me. I shook my head. I didn't care.

 

"Says the one who has a crush on Yoona." Snarling, Donghae pushed Kyuhyun onto the ground.

 

He has a crush on me.

He has a crush on me.

Crush on me.

 

"Is that true? Kyuhyun?" My voice cracked, and I ignored the sharp inhale of air from Kyuhyun.

 

"Is it true?" Staring straight at the ashamed guy, I stood up slowly and walked towards him.

 

"I....I..."

 

Momentarily loss for words, he could only nod. But that was clear enough to me. I nearly forgotten about Donghae, who was rolling his eyes and hissing.

 

"Pathetic, right? This pathetic person loves you, it's absurd isn't it?" He laughed. My eyes refocused on to Donghae. He was so handsome. even more than before.Yet...there was no butter flies in my stomach.

 

Oh no....I don't think I love him anymore.

 

"You're the one that is pathetic, Lee Donghae." I replied quietly. 

 

"What?! Surely you don't love that guy?" He said.

 

I didn't reply.

 

"Yoona,tell me,tell me that you love me!" He gasped. Shaking me hard,his nails digged into my arm,making me scream in pain.

 

"Stop! Don't hurt her!" I heard someone shout from behind. Kyuhyun wrenched Donghae's hands away from mine. They both glared at each other.

 

"Stay away from her. She's not yours. She doesn't love you." Donghae growled smugly. All of a sudden, he thew a hard punch on and unexpected Kyuhyun, and I screamed in shock.

 

He fell onto the ground hard, his nose, mouth and head bleeding profusely.

 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

I ran over to his body,my arms cradling his head. "Kyuhyun..." I sobbed and hugged him tighter, unware that a sinister smile crept up to Donghae's face.

 

"Kyuyhun." He mimicked me and his eyes burnt with hatred. With that, he took my dagger and gazed at my tear-stricken face.

 

"It's too late..." He whispered and he advanced forward to me, the blood encrusted dagger pointing at me. My body froze with shock at the sight of the sharpt pointed blade.

 

"No...No...Donghae,please."

 

Kyuhyun's begged in a weak and trembling voice, but my mind was too preoccupied to listen. I sat rooted on the ground, unable to move an inch.

 

Donghae was no longer the Donghae I knew...He's eyes were wild with rage, the knife raised high.

 

I wanted to run, I wanted to hide, but my feet were like clay, heavy and seemingly impossible to move. Shuddering, I finally opened my mouth.

 

"Donghae...It doesn't have to end like this..."

 

I murmured softly,pleading him.

 

"NO! I hate you, you and your stupid loverboy. I hate the both of you, and I want you dead!"

 

He yelled and I saw a blur shining move of a blade cutting through the air and landing on my back.

 

I gave a shattering scream as pure pain and agony ripped through my body.

 

Blackness loomed over me and I felt my body gave out.

 

"No! Yoona!"

 

I saw a shadow figure shake my body.

 

Kyuhyun...

 

I shook my head, my body feeling too tired to respond. Darkness engulfed me and I fell to the ground.

 

Kyuhyun...I love you...

 

~

 

A/N: FINALLY!! I'm done with this fanfic:) I apologise for making yoona and Kyuhyun hurt...I'm an evil person >:) kidding....anyway,how was it? Did you like it? :) Comments are loved! I'm too lazy to give a long 'author's notes'...so yeah, bye! Hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks to those who subscribed,comment and support me!<3