Chapter 2- His girlfriend.

Betrayed

 

~

 

I pressed the sharp pointy blade lightly onto my exposed arm, more blood spurting out and I cried out in pain. I was sitting on a public bench, with a pocket knife in my bloody red hands.

 

“What am I doing? I shouldn’t commit suicide because of him.” I mumbled to myself.

 

He’s not worth it. Not at all. But who else would love me now?

 

I loved him for all these years, ever since we started dating. And him? He must have been two-timing me the whole time. Every single second with him was probably a lie.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

I marched towards the giggling couple, hatred and jealousy pouring out of me.

 

“Donghae, who is this girl?” I screamed at his surprised face and pointed at her.

 

The ‘Jessie’ girl glared at me with a weird look.

 

“Oppa darling, do you know who is she?”She crooned, his face.

 

I thought he would say that I’m his girlfriend, that I was his, not the .

 

He bit a lip, before replying.

 

“I’m sorry; I don’t know who you’re miss. So please don’t disturb us. Let’s go Jessica.”

 

He motioned towards ‘Jessica’ and with one last look, both stalked off, leaving me standing there wordless.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

I cried badly after that for many, many days. I would lie on the bed, hug our couple picture and cry myself to sleep.

 

One week past like that, me going to school with red blotchy eyes, tear stained face.

 

Until today.

 

The day that I can never forget.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

/Slap/

 

“, why the hell did you slap me?” Jessica snarled, touching the red spot on her cheek.

 

I was so angry, my body rigid, my eyes shooting daggers.

 

“You! You ! You moronic ing ! How dare you touch my boyfriend huh? Who do you think you are? I’m his girlfriend!”I hissed furiously, jabbing a finger towards her chest.

 

“Your boyfriend?” She gave a high pitch laugh. “Oh, I’m not too sure, missy. What I know is, I’m his fiancée.”

 

Fiancée.

 

The word replayed numerous times in my head.

 

“No, no, he can’t have, no, you are lying. Donghae wouldn’t-” Stuttering, my eyes clouded with fear, body trembling.

 

“Oh, yes, he did.” She smirked. For a moment, I thought she was going to show me a rude hand gesture, but I squinted at the gleaming ‘thing’ on her finger.

 

A ring.

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

 

“Idiot!” I shrieked, punching the floor. It was dark and the place was deserted. Cold air blew on me, and I shivered.

 

I could someone behind me, lurking in the shadows. But I didn’t care. I didn’t care if it was a kidnapper, I didn’t care if it was a thief. I didn’t even bother if the person has a knife.

 

Well, it’ll be good. At this point now, I don’t even mind dying.

 

I dried my tears, my fingers tightened around the handle.

 

Should I do this?

 

Maybe I should not.

 

But anyway, who likes me? Who will care?

 

You will never know.

 

I shook my head frustratingly, what is there to wait?

 

One small move and everything will disappear. My fear my depression, everything.

 

However I held back. Maybe, just maybe, my knight will come to save me.

 

I stopped, relaxing my grip a bit.

 

Just in case I changed my mind.

 

 ~ 

 

A/N: Yesh, updated :D Haha,thx to those who subscribed!!! Comment too!!! I'll give you cookies^^ Sorry, if this is a rather short update >< KyuNa moment will probably be in the 3rd or 4th chapter...so sorry,you've to wait a bit ><