Chapter 5 - Guilt

Betrayed

This chapter is a HaeSica one,since a lot of you requested one :D Hope you like it! <333

 

~

 

For the first time in my whole life,I feel guilty. Really guilty.

 

Tch,Jessica Jung,guilty? For a girl who is just a mere commoner?

 

I knew I was being too selfish,but what can I do?

 

I want him. Lee Donghae. The perfect, absolutely handsome and hot guy. Every girls's dream guy.

 

And when a queenka wants something,she gets it. But what about the guilty part? Well, I'm coming to that.

 

It was her. Im Yoona. The obstruction. The .

 

I had to live seeing her tag along with him.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Oppa!" I clenched my fist tight as I see her run towards Donghae. He gave an empty smile to her and she pouted. Tch,ugly.

 

"Oppa~~~ Why do you look so weary today?" Yoona hugged him. I felt my heart ache as I peered at them from my 'hiding place'. I saw her lean in for a kiss, but Donghae seemed annoyed and pushed her away. My heart gave a little dance of victory.

 

"What's wrong oppa~~~" The doe-eyed girl pouted yet again. Donghae shook his head.

 

"I've to go now," He stood up,ignoring his girlfriend's stunned expression.

 

One point for Jessica Jung.

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

"Baby what's wrong?" A deep husky voice asked me from behind, and his arms wrapped around my waist.

 

"Nothing," I shook my head and said quickly. But he could sense something wrong in my voice.

 

"Wae?" His brows furrowed.

 

"I feel...." I started a little sheepishly, "....guilty."

 

"You mean because of that Yoona girl? Don't care about her. you've me now."

 

"That's not the point oppa! I feel....so bad for doing this to her....She's actually a nice person...." My throat seemed to be dry. However, Donghae just snuggled deeper into the crook of my neck,nuzzling it.

 

"Forget about her,she's nothing. You and me,just both of us."

 

I was skeptical when he said that. What happens if he throws me like how he throw Yoona girl away? Hesitantly, I leaned forward for a small kiss on his lips. A little peck.

 

"You're mine now,you know that? So don't you dare go anywhere, Lee Donghae," I glared at his grinning face. "Of course," He deepened the kiss, hugging my waist tighter. I wanted to just stay like this forever. But our kiss was broke when a soft ringing filled my ears.

 

Grunting, Donghae gave me as apologetic look, then answered the phone.

 

"Who is it? Oh....Wait,what? Are you sure? Okay...Kyuhyun? Where is he? BWO?! Ok,I'll call him later." Furious, he gritted his teeth.

 

"What's wrong?" I was worried. "Nothing,nothing," He shook his head, smiling gently at me and giving me another kiss on the forehead.

 

I love you.

 

I love you so much.

 

I hope you won't ever leave me alone....

 

Ever....

 

~

 

A/N: Annyeong!!! Sorry for the slow update, I'm busy nowadays xD As I said before this is a HaeSica chapter, since a lot of you wanted HaeSica....(I'm sorry if it's short!!!) So,there it is! I know I portrayed Sica as the REALLY y person,but I kinda feel guilty....LOL,since there's also some good points of people ^^ So,I hope you like this chapter! This fic will finish in 1 more chapter!!! D: Anyway,how do you guys think of a sequel? But it is only a MAYBE.......

THANKS!!!!!<3333