Chapter 1- Love can make you go crazy.

Betrayed

 

~

I stared at the gleaming blade of the silver object, clutching the handle tightly. My arms shaking, my feet trembling and my eyes turning misty.

 

As I stared hard at the small knife, I realized love can make people do crazy things. Just one small little mistake, can turn the whole world upside down. And for me? It was him.

 

He totally betrayed me with another girl.

 

He disregarded my feelings and throws it like I was some old garbage.

 

He had erased me from my memories, now I am probably nothing to him.

 

I trusted him; I loved him, cared for him and did nearly everything I can for him. Well he? He turned a blind eye to it, taking advantage of me.

 

People warned me that he was a big player, and at first I did not believe it. But being and idiot I was, being blinded by love, I ignored all of those comments, still believing that he will love me forever.

 

How wrong I was.

 

~

 

*Flashback*

 

“Hey, Yoona! I’ve got some news!”

 

“What news?” I asked dully.

 

“I heard that Donghae got a girlfriend!” One of the students in the school chirped.

 

“What do you mean ‘got a girlfriend’? I’m his girlfriend!” I replied, aghast. At that moment, I spotted a very familiar figure walking past.

 

“Donghae!” I called out, relieved.

 

But it was not the Donghae I knew. He was holding a girl in his arms, both laughing happily. I was momentarily stunned. My eyes stung and tears streamed out.

 

“Jessie babe, what do you want to do today huh?” He asked the girl in a sweet gentle voice.

 

“Oh, I’m not sure Hae honey, what do you want to do?” She giggled, hugging Donghae tightly.

 

My heart ached. Anger and sadness bubbled in me. It definitely was not the Donghae that just spoke to me a few moments ago.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Anguish washed over me, I glanced at the wet puddle I had made by my tears on the floor. Staring at the reflection of a depressed girl in the puddle, I gazed forlornly at it.

 

I looked quite demented, my hair flying everywhere, my finger nails digging into my left palm, my right hand grasping over the black handle of the knife.

 

As I smoothed over my damaged hair, the bracelet on my wrist jingled softly. Silver metal chains clinked quietly against each other. The beautiful bracelet that was given by him.

 

I remembered vividly that he looked empty when he spoke to me. I remembered that he was rather annoyed when I wanted to talk to him. He did not wear that usual cheerful, loving smile.

 

“I’ve to go now; I need to attend to something.” He had said a few minutes ago before I saw him with a girl. He stood up abruptly and sped off without a word.

 

Perhaps he needed to tend to his sick grandparents, as he had once told me.

 

Or maybe he had to run some errands his parents assigned him to do.

 

Gullible and innocent I may seem, I did not think that he would be up to something, more specifically something bad, something I would never expect.

 

Had I known earlier, he actually went out with another girl, kissing, hugging her. And I just had to see it when they passed by me.

 

The other bitter thing was; the , that girl. She was much prettier than me. Slimmer body, S-line, slender legs, fair milky smooth skin, her face an example of the word ‘perfection’.

 

 

I bit my lip, my legs giving out and feeling too weak to say anything. In my head, I was screaming curses and swearing at the mysterious girl.

 

Jealousy much?

 

I wanted to shout Donghae’s name, to ask for an explanation, but the words could not come out, stuck in my parched throat.

 

I opened my mouth to give a wail of despair, but nothing came out, only a small croak.

 

At that moment I just felt like dying. I wanted to be buried in a hole and never come out.

 

I sat at the street pavement, sobbing my eyes out.

 

“What did I do?” I bawled. “What did I do to receive such a cruel punishment?”

 

Did I deserve all this? Where did I go wrong? I didn’t care all about this now. All I know is my life is ruined.

 

Wrenching the pretty bracelet of my wrist, I winced at the searing pain, as the metal had cut my wrist. Fresh blood trickled out, dripping onto the floor.

 

I didn’t care, this much of pain only felt little, compared to now. Hurtling the little shiny thing onto the floor, I stepped on it, my shoe crushing the object to hundreds of smithereens.

 

My heart felt exactly like it, crushed into millions of pieces. I felt I’ve been stabbed, not once, but many times.

 

I realized I was right.

 

Love can make you go crazy.

 

 

A/N:  How is it? Was it alright? It's a bit different from my other fics :)

Haha, comment and subscribe!!!! Thanks to those who did!!! Oh, you can add me as friend too! <3333333