Chapter 3- The Mysterious Voice.

Betrayed

 

~

 

My phone rang all of a sudden, startling me from my thoughts. My brows furrowed. Why would anyone want to call me at this time of the day?

 

[Donghae Calling…]

 

My heart gave several leaps, staring at his picture. Usually, I would grin to myself like a blithering idiot, but this time all I felt was a mixture of hate and love.

 

Should I pick up?

 

He would probably continue to mock me.

 

But maybe he wants to apologize?

 

And say what? “Oh, I’m sorry, but I’m with Jessica and I hate you!”

 

Finally,after pausing for a few moments and listening to the last few rings and vibrations to the small phone, I stood up.

 

Flinging the phone onto the floor, it smashed, just like my bracelet, into pieces. I couldn’t care less, I didn’t give a damn. All I know, is I gave up a chance to speak to him.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“I want an explanation now.”

 

“Look, Yoona, I don’t know what you are up to, but-”

 

“I don’t care! I don’t give a , you ing bastard! How dare you!” I shrieked while he looked taken aback at my sudden outburst.

 

“So you’ve been two-timing me the whole time? With a ? A ?”

 

“Don’t call her a ! And yes! ’Cause you’re not worth it, you’re useless. All you can do is cling around me saying ’Donghae oppa! And it’s ing irritating!” He sneered, and hurled the words at me.

 

“Plus I don’t regret it! She’s ten, no, a hundred times better than you! Also, don’t ever call me again, because I hate you!”

 

My eyes widened, curling my fists. “Whatever happens, I will not give up! I know you’re in there somewhere, I’ll never stop loving you!” I called, but he looked pissed and strutted away.

 

*Flashback Ends*

 

“Plus I don’t regret it! She’s ten, no, a hundred times better than you! Also, don’t ever call me again, because I hate you!” 

 

The words floated in my head, hurtling towards me, as if to taunt me further. I grabbed my head, shaking to erase that unwanted memory. How can I? When especially he enuciated the last three words.

 

He hates me.

 

What can I do now?

 

~

 

People say,that to forget someone, to mend your broken heart, you've to totally throw away everything that's got to do with the person. I wanted to forget the person, to start anew, but it seems so difficult.

 

He was already engraved into my heart, forever, and I don't think I'll ever escape this misery.

 

Why?

 

He was my cho sarang, my one and only first love. And usually cho sarangs are hard to forget.

 

Was it my fault then? I don't know. Maybe it was. Or perhaps it was the . I realized that love can be this harsh. I used to think that love is the sweet type, the one that went with pink bubblegum and flying unicorns.

 

But I still carried this tinge of hope. Perhaps there is someone out there that actually loves me. Someone out there who wouldn't throw me away like a plastic bag, someone who wouldn't treat me badly. As much as there is this small part in my heart that I hoped, I knew it wouldn't be real.

 

If it wasn't both our parents were best of friends, I probably would not meet him. Sometimes I use ot think that he dates me maybe because his parents asked him to. I use to think that in reality, he doesn't love me.

 

Shallow as I was, I didn't think our relationship was real. And I was right.

 

Closing my eyes, I felt the light breeze wash over my face, my heart pouding loudly. Raising the pointed blade to my neck, I was ready.

 

Just one small push, one small , everything will be okay, I comforted myself.

 

But all of a sudden, a deep husky voice from behind startled me, bringing me to my senses.

 

"Girl,may I know what you're doing?"

 

~

 

A/N: Kyaa~~~ I'm done with chapter 3 :) This chapter is more of a 'background story' a bit on the story behind XD

I'm sooo sorry,up till now not much of action :( You probably be sleeping through the fic. But perhaps next chap will be better ^^ So how is it? Who is that mysterious guy? Is actually quite easy to guess though...O.O Subscibe and Comment!!! I won't bite :D Thanks to those who did :P You can add me as friend too<333333