Chapter 8

Dancing On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days have passed since that night happened. Everything went to normal- normal as in the normal cycle that they usually do, play hide and seek in the morning and then show their love in the evening. A week to be exact since they have been doing this cycle. Yeonhee noticed the changes in Jongin and she was glad he did change and hoped it would last. Jongin FINALLY introduced her to some of his friends- although AS A FRIEND only and not as a girlfriend, but Yeonhee was happy with it. She got to meet some of the SOPA dance members who were handling the class Yeonhee was in and the teacher… well the teacher was still the same being the arrogant person although Yeonhee was being used to his attitude. She got to spend a lot of time with her group and although everything went to normal, there would always be times wherein you think everything is settled… but no it’s not. It’s just the start of another drama in life.

Yeonhee sighed for the 3rd time this evening. She just received a message from Jongin that he can’t make it tonight because he has a dance practice until 11PM. “Now what to do?” she scratched her head as she lied down on the couch and switched on the television. She’s been flipping channels for the past 15 minutes while taking a glance on the clock hanging on the wall.

“Where is oppa?” she sighed for the umpteenth time and decided to switch off the television since there are no good Korean dramas that suited her taste. She closed her eyes for a minute until she felt her stomach growl and she opened her eyes immediately, “Aish! I’m hungry!” she stood up and went to grab a sweater and money from her closet and went out to buy food from the convenience store that was a few blocks away from their apartment.

 

 

It was a bit cold outside and she tucked her little hands inside the pockets of her sweatpants. She was already walking along the sidewalk when suddenly..

“Yeonhee?!” someone shouted her name. Since it was dark, she adjusted and narrowed her eyes to see that person. She saw 2 silhouettes of men and as they came closer to her. “Yo it’s taemin” he said giggling.

She was surprised to see him, and was too shocked she forgot to greet him. “Are you okay?” Taemin asked while grinning.

“H-hey! Ohmygod I’m sorry, I’m surprised to see you here!” she was still looking at them as if seeing ghosts in person. “Wow! What the,,, ohmygosh no what are you doing here?”

“I got surprised too when I saw you walking!” he chuckled, “We live in this block,” as he pointed to the person beside him and realizing Yeonhee might misinterpret what he meant by ‘living together’ as he corrected himself quickly, “I mean like a dorm… cause we’re friends you know.. like…” he was trying his best to explain himself and Yeonhee only laughed at him.

“Ya! I get it” she laughed, “I actually live here” she pointed the building she was living in, “with my brother”

“Ah wow… we are really meant to be friends huh?” he smiled, “who would have thought we’re actually neighbors?” he almost forgot to introduce his friend. “oh ya, this is Ravi” he introduced his friend to Yeonhee, he waved and smiled. Yeonhee noticed he has blonde hair despite being in a dark place, “I’m Yeonhee” she introduced herself. “Ravi…” she repeated his name in her mind, “Wait… aren’t you Ravi from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter