Chapter 5

Dancing On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As they stayed still in that position, Jongin whispered into her neck, “Hmm..” he was warm against her. Her lips formed into a smile as she felt his hot breath on her neck, “I could kiss this all day” 
"Stop being a ert” she giggled.
"Mmm. But your sweat says you want it” he responded in that gloriously velvet voice of his.

Yeonhee chuckled as she twisted her face to face him and in one move, she raised her hand to hit him on his arm. “Ya it’s because it’s hot here you know.”

“Thank you” he gave a short laugh.

“You know what.” Yeonhee said as she pushed Jongin lightly, “we need to get the stereo, we’ve been gone for a long time” she walked past him and didn’t mind whether he will follow her. He caught her hand immediately and a snicker caught in as they headed to the storage room. A smile curved as they held hands hoping no student would pass by. Holding Yeonhee's hand was like holding a heartbeat; something completely alive.

 

 

She opened the storage room and quickly searched for the stereo. It was a small room filled with school equipment like microphones and sound system. As she looked around the room, she was able to locate the equipment at the corner. She grabbed the stereo and didn’t expect that it would weigh more than she expected. Although she has strong muscles, her strength wasn’t enough to carry the stereo up to the fifth floor.

A familiar body blocked her way out. He leaned against the door frame and looked at her through his dark edge of lashes and furrowed his eyebrow, “It’s heavy isn’t it?”

“Uhm.. no” she lied as she faked a smile. The expression on his face melted her completely. Despite the fact that she had the goofiest smile put on her lips.

He bent down a little as he grabbed the stereo from her hand. Her breath caught in as he looked at her from underneath those lashes. “I know you need help, you skinny girl” she glared at him. “No , Sherlock”
In response, Jongin smiled, then walked away. 

 

While they were already walking, he stopped in the middle of the deserted hallway and reached for her hands and intertwined them. “This is more like it” he said and continued walking. Yeonhee shook her head and gave a half smile.

 

 

“Took you so long” Mr. Jung commented as soon as Yeonhee entered the room with the stereo on her hand that Jongin gave her when they were just 5 feet away from the classroom so that Mr. Jung would actually think she was able to bring that heavy equipment from the first up to the fifth floor all by herself-in which she was grateful for.

“I-I just had a hard time carrying them, sir” as she headed to him and dropped the equipment in front, “Mianhaeyo” fighting the urge to throw it at him. Mr. Jung just gave her a cold shoulder as he signaled her to sit down with the class. Jongin then came inside the room after and apologized for taking him a long time when he only asked permission to go to the bathroom.

As soon as the class settled, “I’m Jung Woo Jin” he introduced himself after the class was already complete. The class totally fell silent. They all diverted their attention to the teacher, “I’ve been teaching this class for more than 10 years now as you may know, and I also graduated from this school having to bring the school an honor and pride as I’ve won dancing competitions from different countries” the class nodded their heads in harmony listening to him in awe. They actually know him and half of this class signed up for this class because of him, but they had no idea on what kind of a teacher he is and not just the greatest dancer he is known.

“All my past students know,“ he started, “I have no mercy when it comes to teaching” he warned as the mood inside the room turned 360 degrees from admiring the teacher to being frightened. "Example of this are these boys-" pointing at the SOPA dance team, "I'm their coach for years now, and they went through a hard training for them to be THIS successful" he said. "Kindly introduce yourselves, boys" 

The first one to step in was none other than the captain of the team, Jongin. Some of the girls squeaked in delight- like heyy that's Kim Jongin in front of them. Yeonhee also giggled to herself and watched him as he introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo-" he bowed as a sign of politeness, "I'm Kim Jongin and I'm the Captain of the team" he smiled making some of the girls feel giddy. "I hope we'll all be friends here" he bowed again and gestured for the other members to introduce themselves. There are ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter