Chapter 2

Dancing On My Own
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Congratulations, team!” Jongin announced as he opened the door to their practice room. "Another successful performance!” as everyone applauded inside the practice room and high-fived one another.

They all shouted for joy and it was so loud and insistent that Jongin had to respond with a louder shout. He was numb with happiness, they all were. Honestly, this has what kept them all united, to have an unbreakable friendship; dancing. 

“Do we hear a free dinner coming out, mr. captain?” Yixing howled, one of the dancers, as everyone agreed and whoops of delight were heard inside the room. Jongin cannot help but feel satisfied just by seeing his teammates with the smiles on their faces. He wanted to stay with them for a long time, but he had to go somewhere tonight.

“Ahh.." Jongin clasped his hands, "sorry team.. but—“

“Boooo!” they all said in unison, “you’re no fun, captain.” they all howled.

Jongin only laughed and looked innocent as he can, “I’m really sorry! I just need to go somewhere tonight” his voice fainting, “I’ll just treat you all tomorrow, then?” he said, anticipating their reactions. Roar of cheers from his team came and he felt relieved. He left after changing his clothes as he bid goodbye to his team.

 

 

“Oh you came!” her voice was fresh and bright as always as she opened the door and was welcomed by Jongin who was standing in front of the door looking dejected.

“I promised that right?” Jongin said in a low, husky voice, with a gloomy aura feeling guiltier everyday that this was the only way for them to meet; him visiting their house as much as he can every night. “I’m so sorry, Yeon—“ she placed a finger before pursed lips to hush him.

She forced a sunny disposition, “Ya, shut it, okay? It’s alright, don’t worry!” she smiled, “I can handle it” she winked and she stood on her toes and stole a soft kiss from his cheek. "Surprise attack," she said. He flashed his most winning smile, having to thank the universe for having her in his life. Jongin leaned down and kissed her back, "Surprise attack back." "Sneaky," she said, and laughed. They both went inside the house and sat on the comfortable sofa.

Their apartment wasn’t that big, nor was it small. But it was spacious enough for 2 people to live in. Well, that’s not a worry for the siblings because nobody had ever gone inside their apartment except for Jongin.

“Hey, Yeonhee, what do you want for din—“ Kyungsoo stopped as he saw Jongin sitting on the sofa beside his sister. Although he said awhile ago, he said that he would be visiting you later at the house as he always does, right?, he wasn't actually expecting him to visit tonight to be honest, because he knew Jongin would be somewhere else and he was just trying to cheer her sister up awhile ago.  “—ner” he finished. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes and gave him a cold stare.

“Oh, oppa! Jongin brought some food here actually..” she said, “come eat with us.”

“I lost my appetite.” He said quickly, how cold and calculating he was. “I have a lot of things to do.”

“Wait oppa—“ but Kyungsoo already left the living room and went to his bedroom. A brief awkward silence ensued as Yeonhee frowned.

She was mainly concerne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter