Chapter Eight: Somethink Pink

Loving You

The next morning.

 

Nichkhun woke up with the scene of Stephanie sniffling his neck and jaws repeatedly.

"Steph, stop it, it tickles." He moaned while adjusting their position. He hugged his wife, keeping her head on the crook of his neck.

"I miss your body scent. It smells soooooooo good."She breathed in on his neck, inhaling his sweet natural scent deeply. Suddenly,she bit it then it.

"Awww!"He opened his eyes abruptly and pry his body away from hers. He rubbed the spot which was bitten by her.

"Why did you bite me?" He pouted.

“Because I want to give you a hickey so people will know that you're mine. Do you mind it? Cause if you do I will stop."

He blushed then shook his head.

She guided him to lay his body back on their bed. She raised his left arm up and start sniffling his armpit. He started to laugh because it tickled him.

"Stop, stop, it tickles, Steph." He closed his armpit  back.

"But my baby and I want to smell your body, boo~." She tried to buried her nose to his left armpit again. He gave up thenlet his armpit to be sniffed by her.

"Steph, you if you keep doing that."

She stopped sniffling his armpit then she moved to straddled his body. She ran her hands down his chest, caressing him, then she lean her body down towards himto his neck again. Another red mark was created. After she had satistifed, she dragged her lips to his left ear.

"You too." whispered her seductively, driving her husband crazy.

=====

The couple had their breakfast with french toasts à la Stephanie Young Hwang.She was glowing and Nichkhun couldn't stop grinning.

"Are you available at 4pm?" asked Stephanie while slicing her toast.

"I don't think so, I have an appointment with my client. Why did you ask?"

"I will have my regular check up later. I remember that you wanted to accompany me."

"Oh, my schedule is clear then. I'll pick you up at 3.30, is it okay?"

 

"But you said you have an appointment with your client."

"I'll reschedule it."

"Tsk tsk that's so unprofessional, Mr. Horvejkul. What if your client run to another company and you got fired. Who will pay for our groceries?"

"You?" He grinned. "Kidding, for me you and our baby are more important than any of my client." He added.

"Why didn't you ask me to reschedule my appointment with Dr. Seo?"

"Can you?"

"Let me text her, how about 7pm? Is it ok?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Sent." Not long after she got a reply from Dr. Seo.

"She said ok. Can you pick me up at 6.30 pm?"

Instead of answearing he leaned his body towards her then kissed her lips eagerly.

"Look at what you did, now I have to redo my lipstick." She was panting heavily.

"Sorry I can't resist myself, you looked so hot. Thanks for rescheduling it for me.That's a very sweet of you."

"Nah, it's nothing, I have to make sure you keep your job cause it pays you very well.Your ability to buy me expensives clothes and bags is more important than my appointment later."

He rolled his eyes while she laughing at her own joke.

====

Sunny:'Are you and Khun getting back together?'

Stephanie:'What did you mean?He's my husband and we never get divorced.'

Sunny:'What's with this 'His Minnie' as your status? You've changed your header to a Mickey and Minnie kissing picture and set his old red lips drawing as your profile picture too this morning."

Stephanie:'What's wrong with that?'

Sunny:'Hohoho he just changed his status to 'Her Mickey' two minutes ago and set a picture of your body wearing your old Forever sweater as his profile picture.'

Stephanie checked his status and he had changed it indeed. Last time he changed his status was on their wedding day with '4 The Rest of My Life'.

Sunny:'Awwwee the cheesy couple have made their comeback. It feels like years since last time I teased you because of your finger curling cheesiness. Remember when you introduced me to Khun? It was when we have our internship together in this company, right?'

=====

Flashback

It was Nichkhun and Stephanie random Saturday date. Usually they only spent it like an old couple, watching a dvd while enjoying his signature mac and cheese but that night was different.

Stephanie had dragged her boyfriend to accompany her watching the final chapter of Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn. He was kind of used to watching her gawking over another guy, Edward Cullen this time. Was he jealous? Yes he was but he found it’s so silly cause his competitors were fictional characters.

“Honey look, he’s the cutest vampire daddy ever.”

He had her head leaning on his shoulder while holding his arm.

“Yeah, I know.” He replied shortly.

Throughout the movie Stephanie kept spazzing over Bella’s husband. Edward this.. Edward that.. and Jacob this..  Jacob that in between..

“I wish my future husband will be as handsome as Edward.”

She couldn’t stop spazzing even when they’re already out of the cinema.

“You’re lucky I guess because I’m pretty sure I’m way more handsome than your Edward Cullen.”

“What? You? Not a chance.” She laughed.

“What a meanie girlfriend I have here.” He pouted.

“Awwwwee, I was kidding baby. You’re cuter than Edward when you pout like that.” She pinched his cheeks wanting to draw a smile on his face.

“I don’t want to be cute I want to be handsome so you will have a handsome future husband.”

“Ok, handsome then. You’re more handsome than Edward.” She shook her in amusement because of his childish act.

“Anyway, did you just indirectly proposed me?”

“Huh?”

“You said that you want to be my future husband.”

“Oh I thought you knew it already. I want you to be the future mother of my kids.” He answered calmly.

“I’ll pretend to never hear that. That’s not my dream proposal.”

“Don’t worry when the time is right I’ll make your dream proposal come true. It’s not hard to guess your dream proposal. As long as you see something pink I’m sure you’ll accept my proposal.”

“I’m not that cheap!” Now it’s her turn to sulk.

“Of cource you’re not. You’re freaking precious to me” He kissed the top of her head.

“Stephanie!~~~”

Suddenly they heard an aegyo voice behind them.

“Sunny! Hi! What are you doing?”

“I’m going to have dinner date with my boyfriend, In Gookie, the one that I’ve told you.”

The man beside Sunny smiled then offer his hand to give Stephanie a handshake.

“Nice to meet you, Steph. Thank you for always taking care my girlfriend.”

“She took care of me too.” Stephanie gave Seo In Gook her eyesmile.

“Ehem” Nichkhun cleared his throat.

“Oh I almost forgot. He’s Nichkhun my boyfriend.”

“I thought you’re single since you love to gawk over our boss.”

“Haha that’s funny.” Stephanied glared at her in a joking way.

“I was kidding Nich. She had told me about you. I’m Sunny.”

“Hi, Sunny. Thank you for always taking care my girlfriend.” He copied what In Gook had said.

 “You’re not creative.” Stephanie

He shrugged.

“Even if you didn’t tell me I would know that he's your boyfriend.”

Sunny pointed at their pink couple shirt which had “Sorry boys/girls we’re taken” printed on it.

“And I believe it’s your idea Miss Hwang. So cheesy, I feel bad for Khunnie not only he had to wear pink but he also had to wear a cheesy shirt.”

“Nah, he’s fine with it. Right,baby?”

“I can’t say no, can I?” His comment amused the others.

“Baby, we’re already late for our reservation.” In Gook reminded his girlfriend

“Ah yes, ok, see you on Monday Stephie. Bye Khunnie, nice to meet you.”

After their encounter with Sunny and In Gook, they decided to spend the rest of the night in Nichkhun’s apartement rooftop, talking about everything and nothing.

+++

Stephanie smiled looking at her pink diamond accompanied by some pink sapphires wedding ring. She just realized that it was beautiful why she didn't realize it. She had ruined her chance of getting her dream proposal from him but he did his best. He made it as close as he could eventhough she was being a . Suddenly she missed her husband. She took her phone then texted him.

 “I miss you. Don’t forget our appointment later. Xoxo.”

She got his reply instantly.

“Don’t forget to eat your lunch. Can’t wait to see u and miss u too :* :* :*.”

+++

A.N : Sorry for the long wait. Thank you,always.