Chapter Six: Spooning

Loving You

Living under the same roof with someone like Stephanie was a sweet torture for Khun. He was a normal guy so it’s normal for his ual desires begging to be fulfilled. Having tons of memory of their y times together made him felt even worse.

He had to spend longer time than usual in their shared bathroom once after he had seen Stephanie comfortably eating in their kitchen. She was wearing her oversized t-shirt which was given by him and proudly showed off her honey thighs.She was ing y with her half dried hair without even trying. No one could blame him for letting his own hand to satisfy his need at that moment.

Sometimes he wondered if Stephanie did it on purpose but he erased that thought immediately knowing that she probably trusted him as someone who wouldn’t do something inappropriate.

He remembered about her  wearing  her ‘grandma’ PJs on the first week of their marriage, nothing revealing, but  she had changed eventually. She’s back to become the old Stephanie who saw him as her bestfriend, loving him in her platonic way. He knew that. He felt that.

Ok Taecyeon. Khun wanted to send the person who had that name to hell badly on this random  Sunday night. If it’s not because of him Stephanie would hug him to sleep comfortably. She wouldn’t put  their bolster as a separator in the middle of their shared bed and wear her grandma PJs back.

He groaned.

====

Flashback an hour ago.

Taecyeon, his old uni friend, sent him an email with a link on it as a random joke. Because he didn’t know it, he clicked it. He knew that he should have had closed the tab when the page came out on his screen, but his curiosity won. Besides, he was alone in their bedroom because Stephanie was out with Taeyeon to have their Sunday girlsnight out.

He watched the 24 minutes hot video of an asian couple who did it in numerous positions, including his personal favorites, sensual spooning. Stephanie once asked why he loved spooning that much cause it was her least favorite position due to its lack of visual stimulus for her. His answer was the position allow him to cuddle comfortably and she looked insanely y when she tilted her head welcoming his kiss from behind. Since then, they never failed celebrating his birthday with in spooning position, as her gift.

The couple in the video reminded him of his own ual adventures with Stephanie, mostly in their 2nd year of relationship. They did it passionately and  quite frequently since they’re still in the stage of getting to know each other ually. As time went by they had their scheduled intimate moments, Monday’s morning, Wednesday’s night, Saturday’s night, and on their special dates.

Super awkward couldn’t even describe the moment when Stephanie entering their bedroom and caught his hand his and erected buddy. The ah uh ah uh sound echoing inside the room coming from his macbook air's speaker made the situation more embarassing . He mentally knocked his head for forgetting to lock the door.

“Should I give you some time to finish whatever you’re doing? But be fast cause I need to find an important file” Stephanie said while giggling and closing the door.

 His ual desire evaporated instantly. His hand didn’t manage to finish the task. He wore his shorts back, closing the tab then ran to the bathroom to wash his hands.

When he came out from their room, she was talking on her phone.

“Yes, I’m looking for it as we speak Boss,” she lied cause she was munching a cookie while reading a fashion magazine. It’s a Saturday night afterall.

“ I’ll call you back in ten. Bye.”

“Done?” She couldn’t hide her giggles. It was awkward for her to caught her husband self-servicing himself but it’s funny at the same time.

“Steph.. I..”

“It’s ok. We’re adults. I completely understand.”

She tapped his chest twice then entered their shared bedroom. There was no effort of hiding her laughters, leaving him alone with his boiled-shrimp face.

End of flashback.

====

“Steph?”

The fact that she had put a bolster and wearing back her PJs were a clear uncomfortable sign for him.

“Hmm?”

She was leaning her back comfortably on the head board while studying some designs on her iPad.

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable because of what I did. I just want you to know that I won’t force you to do something that you don’t want to do.”

“I know.” Answered her non-chalantly.

“So... can I take this bolster away? It feels like we’re at war or something.”

“No.”

“Why?”

“....”

"Steph?"

"..."

Hearing no answer, he got up and took his pillow.

“Where do you want to go?”

Sensing his movement she put down her iPad.

“Sleeping on the couch. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

She reached his right arms then guide him to lay his head back next to her. Just like a puppy, he followed her command.

“Do you really want to know the reason why I'm wearing my PJs back?"

He nodded.

"I’m wearing my PJs cause I don’t want to wake up your “anaconda””

She bursted out laughing because of the mention of anaconda aka his junior nickname given by her.

“What?” He confused.

The truth was putting the bolster and wearing her PJs back were her ways of teasing him. Somehow, she felt bad at him because she couldn’t do her job as his wife properly at that particular departement.

“I can give you a if you want.”

She offered her “service” as easy as saying A-B-C.

“WHAT??!”

“Come on, it’s not like I’ve never seen it or touch it before. I fully understand your problem.”

“No, no, no. Are you joking? It’s not funny, Steph.” He shook his head, couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

“Or you want to have ? On the second thought, I think I can do that too. I mean we’re already married, nothing’s wrong with having . It’s normal for a married couple.”

“Is it that easy for you to offer yourself? The way you thinking right now is what got you in your current condition.”

He dragged his eyes to her belly.

She felt offended by his remarks.

“You know what, forget it. I want to sleep.”

He wasn’t suprised that she gave him her back.

“Steph, I’m sorry for what I’ve just said. I just don’t want to use you. If we do it, it’ll because we love each other not because of  solely lust.”

“...”

“You know I love you, right? I treasure you so much.”

Hearing what Khun said Stephanie turned her body facing him.

“Look. I understand your concern but really it’s not a big deal for me. It’s not like it’s gonna be our first time. I feel bad for making you ually frustrated till you need to do it by yourself. Who knows one day you’ll get tired of it and look for someone outthere who’ll give you STDs.”

“If that’s what you’re afraid of, don’t worry I won’t do that. I’m good enough with my own hand till you ruined it a moment ago.”

They couldn’t help laughing. Somehow, it’s surprised Khun how easy to talk with Stephanie could be, even for something embarassing.

“But why can’t we use our current status as a married couple to satisfy each other ually too? It’s like the law allows us to be legally buddies. You have needs and I have needs too. Even Dr. Seo has given her permission for  me to have .”

“Has she?”

“Yeah, she said it out of nowhere when last time I had my regular pregnancy check.”

Stephanie’s body was facing him while her right hand was supporting her head.

“Can I accompany you next time? I don’t want people to think that I’m a bad husband.”

“You want to accompany me?”

“Yeah. Is it ok?”

“I guess.”

“Anyway, buddies usually have no string attached,there’s no  romance on it and you know that’s not my case. I’m still in love with you and I know you don’t love me like I love you.”

“So you want to do me or not? Cause I’m starting to feel sleepy.” She yawned.

“No, It doesn’t feel right for me.”

“Ok, have fun with your hands and don’t forget to lock the door next time.”

She said it while laying her head comfortably on the pillow and pulled the blanket to cover her body.

“Can I hug you to sleep?” pleaded Khun

“Do whatever you want.” Her body was facing him, no longer giving him her back.

He happily cuddled her body, keeping her head under his chin.

Just a second after he had closed his tired eyes Stephanie said, “I believe you won’t mind if I do it with cutie Chul Woo. He would help me gladly.”

Lee Chul Woo was Stephanie’s junior in SM. He’s her ultimate fanboy. He didn’t treat her differently even though he knew her situation. She found him cute but she saw him just as a younger brother.

“Do what?” he mumbled.

“.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY??!?”

He opened his eyes abruptly, released his hug and looked at Stephanie in shock. She was still closing her eyes like nothing happened. He shook her shoulders wanting to continue their conversation.

“You’re joking, are’t you?”

“As I’ve said I have needs to. Last time I did it was two months ago. When we’re in a relationship we did it at least three times a week. Even after our break-up I had some one night stands. Good for you that you could satisfy yourself with your hands, rejecting my offer. But I don’t see why I should follow your path by doing it with my own fingers if there’s someone out there who’ll happily giving what I need. They’ll probaly love it to do it raw, It’s not like they could get me more pregnant than I already am. It’ll be great if you’re the one who fulfil my needs, it’s legal by law afterall, but even if you can’t, I’m good with others too. I will probably will enjoy the thrill of doing something illegal.”

She was saying it cooly like an experienced bad- while hiding the burst of laughter inside her head. She knew she wouldn’t do that. She had brought enough problem to her current life but sometimes it’s fun messing with Khun.

“But you’re my wife, it’s not right doing that.”

“So it’s right for me to do that with my own fingers, leaving me unsatisfied, while having you as my legal husband?”

“It’s..” He ran out his reasons.

“What?”

“....”

“See? You have nothing left to say.”

“Are you sure it’s ok for us to be ually involved?”

“I have no problem with that. I probably will enjoy it more than what we had since I have nothing to hide.You’ve already known what I feel about you and I completely aware with your feelings. I’m sorry I can’t say that I love you as much as I used to but I don’t hate you. Moreover, we’re married that’s why I don’t see the problem. It’s not like you’re me. If we do it, it’s gonna be a mutually consent.”

“Are you sure the baby will be fine?”

“I think so, well Dr. Seo has given her permission.”

“If we do it promise me you won’t screw with others, at least not with the one you’re not in love with . By the time you find that person you have to tell me so we can proceed our divorce first.”

“So?”

Khun took off his shirt then leaned his body toward hers. His lips met hers in a long passionate kiss while his hands busy unbottoning her PJs. Not long after, the couple were already and got busy in his favorite spooning position.

====l

It was 3am when Stephanie realized she was sleeping alone in the bed. She could hear the sound of television from their living room.

She wore her PJs back then went to the kitchen to get some drink.

“Khun?”

Stephanie rubbed her eyes while yawning cutely.

“Hi, why aren’t you sleeping.”

“I’m thirsty.”

After she had done with her business she dragged her feet to where Khun sit. He scooted over and gave her some space to sit next to him. He was watching a golf tournament on a sport channel. There were two pickles in his right hand and a half-empty pickles jar on the table.

“Are you muching pickles again?”

He grinned.

“Let’s go back to sleep?”

“You can sleep first I want to finish watching this tournament.”

She looked at him.

“Scoot.”

“Huh?”

“I want to sleep.”

He moved to the end of the couch giving her more space to lay her body. She then used his thigh as her pillow.

“Don’t wake me up. Just carry me after you’ve done watching your game.”

“Please give me your mercy. You do realize that you’re pregnant right.”

“Are you saying that I’m fat?”

She gave him her glare.

“No, I did’t say that. Now sleep, sleep, baby.”

She finally went back to her dream land as Khun patted her head softly.

====

“You got lucky last night, did you?”

Sunny moved her eyebrows up and down cheekily.  Stephanie and her  were walking together towards the elevator.

“Why?”

“You’re glowing right now.”

“Well, some people said that pregnant women have certain glows.” Stephanie just shrugged her shoulders.

“But what you’re having right now is after- kind of  glows.”

Sunny pressed Stephanies and her floor buttons. She said her remarks comfortably because there were alone inside the elevator.

“Since when you become a glowing expert.”

“You used to had this kind of glowing when I met you on Monday or Thursday. So I assumed you had your session with him every Sunday night or Wednesday night.”

“That’s absurd.”

“How’s your life with him?”

“Good. I always think that I could get in a worse situation than what I have currently. How’s your meeting with Yoona. Have she agreed?”

Khun was able to arrange an informal meeting for Sunny and Yoona not long after his first meeting with Yoona. He even suggested Sunny to donate a little share of the profit for charity purpose.

“Yeap. Thanks to your hubby’s idea about sparing some profit for christmas charity. Yoona loves it. We’ll start shooting in 2 weeks for our winter collection. It’s already late for fall shoots.”

“Good for your team.”

Stephanie said goodbye to Sunny as she reached her division’s floor.

 

+++

 

A.N.: I'm so sorry for the late update /deep-bow/ Huge love to you guys who always support my story <3