Obnoxious Power

Obnoxious

Hi guys, sorry for the long hiatus, but I had my own life to focus on. Now this is still in Zico's pov, the year before Yukwon arrived.

(flashback)

"W-WHERE AM I!?" B-Bomb yelled, looking at his surroundings. I just cackled maniacally and grabbed his thighs. He shivered, so I his inner thigh to make the feeling even worse. He looked at me with those frightened puppy eyes. Oh, he was sooo cute and fragile. His body said otherwise, but after all, it's your brain that gives your body orders. And his brain certainly didn't know how. 

I grabbed a whip, smirking at his reaction. I put the whip down, dragging him to the pillory. "N-no, please, NO—" Oh, I LOVED to see him whimper. The y muscular dancer is a wallflower after all. But there's room for one popular person only, and I just became student council president. Oh, and the dance group?! He renamed it EXO, because of his dumb concept of 'external, extraordinary'. I was forced to step down as leader, and Gikwang kicked me out of the group! I denounced the shorty, but that still didn't help me get back into Block B, or should I say, EXO.

Enough reminiscing, I enjoyed hearing him scream and tremble in fear. The pillory was 1cm close to beheading him... but it just hung there, precisely at 0,54 cm above his head. I freed him from the pillory, laughing like crazy. I'm not a murderer, unless my victim dies from shock. I torture, but I don't kill. I don't even beat people up! Funny for a Satanist, but I don't kill for rituals, unlike Kyung. 

I chained B-Bomb up, and I had two katanas in my hands. I swung the katana so close to his head, his face tensing up. I lit the second katana, making it fly into the air. My chained prisoner started crying. Aww, if I had a heart, I would be touched. I caught the katana on fire and dunked it in cold water, extinguishing it. The metal blade became rusty right away. Oh well, it was Kyung's katana, not mine. Shortly after, I almost stabbed B-Bomb's back with a pair of kunais. Of course, I didn't touch him, but the shock made him faint. I smirked, turned the freezing mode on and locked him in. I want to be POWERFUL again.

 

B-BOMB POV

The sudden breeze woke me up. I realized I had fainted. I was freezing now, clenching my teeth and bracing myself tightly. I HAD to find a way to get out. I read a sign. 'FREEZER - EXIT AFTER 5 MINUTES' WHAT?! I was in a freezing cell! But this was a haunted room, not a freezing cell! I noticed that all the torture instruments vanished. But... HOW?! While looking for some sign of torture instrument, I found a trap door. If only I could open it. I grabbed a rope near the sign and tied it to the knob on the trapdoor. I pulled the rope as strongly as I could. The trapdoor didn't stand a chance as I was even able to break it. Zico underrated my strength big time. 

At first I was too scared to jump, but then I told myself that it was the only way out. I jumped, and I found all the torture instruments that were missing. This room could turn! This was a true satanic crypt, where I noticed many satanic drawings and... a caricature of... huh, is that Kyung... a vitriolic drawing of that guy next to... gulp... Jack the Ripper. 

(end of flashback)