Obnoxious Pairings

Obnoxious

 

Goddamnit! I know being greeted with a 'goddamnit' isn't pleasant, so I apologize. But I'm having a writer's block, so I decided to make a poll. Let's regroup what we have: UBomb is the official pairing, side pairing TaePyo. Not sure about ZiKyung though.

 

1. What should Zico do?

A. Stay with Kyung

B. Cheat on Kyung (I know who his lover will be if you choose this option)

C. Break up with Kyung

 

2. Who should I ship Jada with?

A. FOREVER ALONE, MUAH!

B. With Jaehyo, duh!

C. Make her fall in love with Yukwon (one-sided JaKwon)

 

3. IF you DIDN'T choose 'B', would you like the one-sided JaeKwon to continue?

A. YES, JAEHYO LOVES YUKWON!

B. No way, poor Yukwon!

C. Whatever man, it's your choice to torture Yukwon or not.

 

ANSWER IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW, write number and the correspondant letter (ex. 1. A, 2. B, 3. C)! Thanks for participating! This chap MIGHT be shorter than the others. 

 

Today was the worst day of my life. I saw my precious Minhyukie crying. He probably thinks I'm a cheater now. Damnit Zica, why did you have to come haunt my life?! It's like being stuck with two Woo Jiho's. One Zico is more than enough (I say more because a Zico-less life would've been perfectly fine with me). My thoughts went on from Zico to Jaehyo. I hope there won't be any female version of him. The last thing I need is a Jaehya to pop out of nowhere. Well, it's pointless to make Hell worse than it already is, considering Minhyuk hates me now. That's the worst hell ever. 

"KWONNIE~" I heard Zica coo. "Dammit!" I accidentally said out loud. "Don't use such language, Kwonnie. I'm your girlfriend, you should be calling me names, like 'Honey', 'Sweetie'—" Oh, I had other names I would call you, 'Honey'. "Woo Jiha, this is a game. I'm not your real boyfriend. You should probably look for a female version of Kyung, if there is one. You look exactly like Zico. Same facial features, if your hair were short I would've mistaken you for him." I finally said. "Maybe we're twins, you cretin!" She grunted. "Oh..." I awkwardly said, blushing. How come I didn't think of that? I really hope this school isn't turning me into an idiot!

A slimy Jaehyo-like pair of lips brushed against mine. Zica kissed me. The kiss reminisced Jaehyo's ugly thin lips, and I remember when I puked into his mouth. Unfortunately the school stopped serving muskrat and mealworms for lunch. Back to the kiss, I couldn't puke anything in . Maybe my guts at best, but I needed those. And knowing how disturbed this girl is, she'll end up eating my guts, even worse, she'll love their taste and she'll end up eating me. Like a cannibal. Zico is half-cannibal, so his missing cannibal half must belong to her. I was lost in my thoughts again, but at the same time I was trying to jerk away from Jiha. Zico passed by, and, seeing me trying to break free from his sister, he laughed. Oh, you just LOVE seeing me get tortured, don't you, Woo Jiho? What a sadist.

Finally she pulled away. I wiped my lips on my tissue, trying to get rid of the Zica germs. I was still thinking about Minhyuk. I started crying. "Oppa~" Jiha cooed, hugging me and kissing me on my forehead. For the whole evening I cried 'Minhyuk!', a puzzled Zica holding me tight.

NO POV

Little did Yukwon know that Minhyuk was crying his name out loud as well,  the dancer's bleary face was all red, and he fainted from exhaustion. 

Told you it was gonna be short :). Aww, ubomb miss eachother! Stay tuned!