Obnoxious Rules

Obnoxious

The first and worst thing I saw in this school is the canteen. Seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT!? Rotten tomato sauce all splattered on the walls, a vomit-colored goo was stuck in between two trays, pinkish globs on the table. And a yellowish paint blob on my shoe. Gross. And people ask me why I look sickly. As if they couldn't see for themselves. 

I rushed out of that... horrific vault, and suddenly a guy grabbed my arm and started dragging me somewhere. I was struggling in his hold, I didn't want to explore this grim school anymore! I started crying from exasperation. 

The guy let go of my arm, and I was shocked as soon as I looked at him: He was definitely an ulzzang. He had slick black hair, deep dark eyes, and this flawless pale skin. He also wore a black leather jacket, with black tight pants to compliment his legs. But when he smiled, he showed me his strange sharp teeth. A VAMPIRE! I stifled a scream. "Yukwon, right? Name's Jaehyo" The vampire-like guy said, kissing my hand. A flinch told him that I did not appreciate the gesture, nevertheless he kissed my other hand as well! OH NO, HE TURNED ME INTO A BLOODSUCKER! I WILL HAVE TO NOURISH MY GUTS WITH— I flailed in Jaehyo's arms. "J-jaehyo... More like Jae-gi... Jagi..." I hummed, oblivious to what I was saying. The ulzzang lulled me to sleep, kissed my forehead and carried me bridal style to my dorm.

Four hours later I regained consciousness. I was in a very dim (and grim) dorm. It was the cheapest dorm in the world! It had room for two people. My future roommate, that is. Flashbacks were taking over my mind, and I thought how creepy Jaehyo was. But he's kinda hot too... AARGH, think straight, Yukwon! You're trapped in some sort of asylum, with a canteen that's even worse than the ones in "Nightmare Canteens: Korea", and a -eating nutshell for a student council president. And this creepy Dracula guy. What could possibly be worse!? I kept asking myself this question.

Dracu—Jaehyo came in to check on me. I answered to my own question. He held a bunch of papers, the school rules I suppose. "Alright, newbie" He clapped. "Here are the school rules. Since Zico and Kyung are making out, I got to read them to you" He said cheerfully. "Um, before you start, who's Kyung?" I asked. Jaehyo laughed: "He's the vice student council president aka Zico's boyfriend." He answered, "And since I'm part of the student council I'll read the rules to you. The key rules to survive this hell hole that is YG"

Jaehyo started: "Rule number one, you're free to wear everything you want, you can even come to school , BUT you mustn't wear red underpants." What kind of rule is that?! I was flabbergasted, I just broke the first ludicrous rule. "Jaehyo, what the hell of a rule is that!? How would they know the colour of my undies?!" I asked indignantly. I have nothing but contempt for this school. "It attracts vampires. Also, make sure your underwear doesn't smell like garlic. You're better off , believe me. The teachers don't give a ." He told me. My jaw dropped and I was wide-eyed. Before I could say anything, Jaehyo passed onto the next rule: "Rule number two is, don't set anyone's s on fire" My jaw dropped even lower. "Who the hell would do tha—" "Rule number three. Don't hang out with BTOB. They escaped a psychiatric hospital" "Well, obviously they didn't because they're still he—" "Number four. Don't kill boars with meat tenderizers. Use a gun, because that's a more fashionable way of killing." Okay, seriously, what kind of rules are these!? Does anyone actually do this !?

"Number five. Don't dye Mrs. Psycho's wig green" "Who the hell is Ms. Psych—" Jaehyo interrupted me: "Number six. Don't turn the electric fan on when Ms. Jung is wearing a mini skirt. Her undies are red and they might attract 666" "DOES ANYONE DO THAT!?" "The erts in the school." Jaehyo answered in a very calm way, compared to my agony. "Rule number seven—" "HOW MANY ING RULES—" Jaehyo continued, "You can steal from the cafeteria, but not from the dorms. You might get caught" Okay, what is wrong with this place!?

If you break these rules, Miss Psycho will um... throw a curse on you. And something tells me that you're wearing red undies, so I'd check you first" Jaehyo commented. I was shocked and scared. Was he going to undress me!? Jaehyo suddenly ped my pants. I stifled a scream. "Yup, they're a flaming red. Gotta change them" Jaehyo threw a pair of blue undies that popped out of the blue. I was embarrassed. I wanted Jaehyo to go away "C-could you please—" "Of course I'll stay" He replied nonchalantly. I facepalmed.

I put my blue undies on, and watched Jaehyo get a lighter from my pocket. He drew the lighter close to my red undies and... the unimaginable happened. He burned my undies. HE. BURNED. MY. ING. UNDERPANTS. As calm as ever, the vampire started blabbing again: "Rule number eight." "ANOTHER MOTHERING RULE!?" I exploded. "Chill, it's the last one, and THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: KEEP YOUR EARS WIDE OPEN: The last rule is... Stay away from the dancer, B-Bomb.  I don't know why, but stay away from him." I was shocked as soon as I remembered the utmost y dancer, with his black tank top and his skinny jeans. Now my chest was feeling pains. 

I couldn't stay away from him. This school is bad enough, so I'll be crazy too.