Obnoxious Womanizers

Obnoxious

Hi guys, this chap is in Zico's POV, because this event happened before Ukwon's arrival.

 

ZICO POV

Oh, Yukwon, did your innocent mind really think that I didn't know about you and Minhyuk?! Well, there's no way the two of you are getting together. I'll do whatever to prevent that from happening. I will DESTROY Minhyuk, for what he did last year.

 

{Flashback}

"Zico oppa, I made you lunch~" A girl chirped. "Since you're pretty, I'll take it." I replied, making her faint. Jada smirked. She wasn't jealous of all the girls swarming me, on the contrary, she pitied them, because I was only hers, and those girls swoon as soon as I make eye contact with them. Jada was not like that, I worked hard to win her over. And she's not a fan of anything, with the exceptions of Chris Brown and Jay-Z. Her idols. But even with them, she's nowhere near like my fangirls.

"Zico oppa, tell us about how you got in the dance group." A girl happily said. And I told the group of girls about my entrance in Block B, story they heard a gazillion times, but they never got tired of it. As soon as I finished my story, the girls clapped, leaving me presents. I shooed them away, because I wanted to be alone. They reluctantly left, and I opened my load of presents and discarded the 'unacceptable' ones (like that huge teddy bear, ugh, it was taller than Jaehyo. I tossed it out of the kitchen window, and I heard an 'Ow!'. I thought it was just my own thought, so I just resumed opening presents.). I discarded another few 'unacceptable' ones (I tossed those out of the window as well, and I heard another couple of Ows but I didn't mind), and then I left the cafeteria. 

I sauntered to the gardens, and I was greeted by the usual huge hoard of girls yelling my name. But suddenly they stopped, and they looked in the opposite direction. I wanted to ask them what was going on, but then a mysterious guy arrived.

He was in no doubt attractive, probably the most attractive male—I'M NOT A ! I'm a homophobe! And this place is full of bloody homos. I wouldn't be surprised if this new guy were a homo as well, but for the first time in my life, I felt... jealous. He had black hair, plush lips (not to mention that dimple that could kill anyone), and those HUGE, STRIKING CINNAMON EYES. I've never seen such beautiful eyes in a man. He wore eyeliner, which I always blasted as 'too effeminate', but it definitely looked good on him. He wore a black tank top, leather pants and small boots. His body was muscular, much more muscular than me, and his arms were toned. He introduced himself as B-Bomb, and he said that he was a dancer.

"B-Bomb oppa, show us some moves!" My former fangirls squealed. No one paid attention to me. I was completely obliterated. He nodded, showing that dimple that will throw me off a cliff someday. He started with some simple arm-locking moves, but then the moves got more and more complex, and he was doing a perfect robot dance. He truly was a pro body popper, and ended with a spin and a somersault. After the performance, all the girls (and guys) cheered loudly, swarming B-Bomb and trying to touch him, or to receive the small gift of eye contact, something the girls previously wanted from me, but I never gave. I admit I had this diva attitude, whilst he was the most humble person on this planet. B-Bomb was very shy, very sweet and demure, his personality was a big contrast to his muscular body that just screamed ' me'. He kept smiling the whole time, hugging some utmost excited girls who squealed even louder, and thanking everyone. I realized that he genuinely loved to dance.

The only problem is that my girlfriend Jada broke up with me, because she was falling for B-Bomb. I was really hurt. Not because I loved Jada, but because she was the principal's daughter, and I ruled the school while I was dating her, corrupting the teachers into giving me those As, I had my own office, gave the menus to the cafeteria ladies, the SPA was mine, I could choose my dorm and roommate... I couldn't let go of all of THAT! I OWNED this school, but now that Jada left me, I lost EVERYTHING. I was going to get my revenge. It wasn't over, new guy.

There was a room I owned in this school, called the Haunted Room. It had archaic weapons, ouija boards and other like that. I performed many satanic rituals with my folks. Yes, I'm a Satanist. So are my buddies Kyung, Jaehyo, Jada and the rest of the student council. I wanted to lock Bbomb in  there. So I went out in the middle of the night, and since my key was universal, I opened the dorm. The dancer was sleeping soundly. Since Zico had what everyone else didn't, I kissed B-Bomb's lips. I don't know whether it was his first kiss or not, but his lips were mine for a second. It felt magical, his lips were absolutely... I couldn't describe the feeling. I wondered what would it have been like if he kissed me back. I guess I'll never know. Although I'm a homophobe, I felt something. Maybe being gay isn't all that bad.I dragged his muscular (but surprisingly light) frame out of bed and I took him to the haunted room, and locked him in there. Wait till he wakes up, see how he reacts.

(End of flashback)