Obnoxious Food

Obnoxious

Hey peeps, I've been to the EXPO for two days, it was FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed it!

 

"I-I swear I haven't seen anything! The door wasn't locked" I cried. The attractive dancer smiled, "I guess the locks are broken. Luckily for us we're both male. Or perhaps, that's a bad thing?" I slightly laughed, he was making no sense. Then I slowly understood: "I-I'm not gay" I (sort of) lied, and he laughed. He had the most beautiful laugh in the world. Especially compared to Zico's maniacal cackle, to Jaehyo's creepy vampire-teeth chuckle, and to Jada's annoying 'hi-hi' giggle. His laugh was perfect. A melodic tune. "Since you're already here, we might as well introduce ourselves; I'm B-Bomb." I looked at him puzzled, the dancer sighed; "Few people know my real name. Everyone calls me B-Bomb." I wanted to ask him why, but it's obviously a personal reason.  He held his hand out for me to reach. I hesitated a bit, but I didn't regret taking it. His hand was so soft, a very big contrast to his muscular frame. "Yukwon" I said, feeling the butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me again. I noticed a dimple on his left cheek. I  cooed something like "aww" and he looked at me questioningly. "Nothing" I whispered, embarrassed. I was redder than my hair. 

He released my hand (much to my disappointment) and he grabbed his clothes from the basket. After getting dressed he gently grabbed my arm, and my heart skipped a beat. "Let's go to the cafeteria" He said quietly. My favourite place in the world *grunts*. But this time I didn't grunt or make a disgusted face, on the contrary I smiled, butterflies in my stomach as B-Bomb gently dragged me there. When he released my arm, I could still feel his hand on it.

 

 

 

I heard the dancer scowl. I looked at him quizzically, so he pointed towards the entry. Zico was there, laughing in his aforementioned maniacal cackle. I scowled too. How come B-Bomb hates Zico? I asked myself the stupidest question in the universe. How can you NOT hate him? Obviously the body-popper is the only sane person in this asylum. I could perfectly understand him. Luckily (or unluckily) Kyung came towards the maniacal-laughing--eating (I'll rub this -eating thing for the next five years of college) student council president, and the two started kissing. I was about to puke. "At least they won't bother us anymore" B-Bomb said, dragging me to the most isolated table. I nodded in agreement. 

Shortly after the waiters served us the grub they call food. I squeaked. MUSKRAT AND MEALWORMS! Eww! B-Bomb coolly took a bite out of the muskrat, "It's not that bad to eat" He added. I was convulsing, then I conjured up some guts to try them. Unfortunately I puked. I had some guts left for a mealworm, but it fell out of my mouth as soon as my tongue touched it. My mealworms (*cough* *cough* LIVE mealworms) were wriggling so frantically that they fell on the floor. As soon as they hit the ground, they were haunting every table. Screams were heard everywhere. Zico was the one screaming and shaking the most. I smirked, and threw B-Bomb's mealworms in his direction. Kyung ran away, leaving his boyfriend alone. The student council president was convulsing violently, silently cursing his boyfriend, mistaking him for the culprit, and I quietly laughed. 

I noticed two mealworms left in my bowl. I saw Jada running past me. I gave the dancer a knowing gaze, and flicked the  wriggling beings at her. "ZICO, YOU BASTARD!" The gingerhead yelled, throwing one of the mealworms in the latter's  direction. I high-fived B-Bomb. The cooking lady didn't seem concerned, on the contrary she smiled. I guess food fights are the norm. I really wish I had a mealworm to flick at Jaehyo. The latter walked past me, giving me a "go to bed with me" look. And then, an unexpected surprise happened. B-Bomb threw his slimy muskrat towards the ulzzang, who yelled, pointing at Jada. I smirked. The fool. First Zico, now him. The three idiots started a food fight on their own.

B-Bomb and I took advantage of the situation to flee away. "Thank you for thumping Jaehyo. He's the worst roommate ever." I sighed. B-Bomb was wide-eyed. "That 's your roommate?!" Oh, the chemistry between us is perfect. We have the same thoughts on the mentally ill people in this hellhole. "Well, I'm in worse conditions. I have Zico as a roommate" He sighed.  Now it was my turn to have my eyes peeled. He tightly pulled me into a hug, those damn butterflies in my stomach were fluttering as fast as they could. "I can't take this anymore. Nobody likes me here, all because of that stupid rule Zico made up." He was on the verge of tears. I saddened up a bit. Oh God. Please don't cry. "Um, since you're probably going to be my only friend here, I'll tell you: I was a freshman last year, but I didn't pass the year, and I was the youngest student to ever enter the EXO dance group. Gikwang is the oldest, whilst  Kai and Jongup are three years older than me." He continued, "Zico was able to make it in the dance group, but he got replaced by me, a dancer who's considered much more talented than him. According to Gikwang, of course. Thing is, he was the most eligible student council president, because he was dating Jada back then, the only girl in the student council." My mouth was agape. He dated Jada!? "Shortly after he became the school's most respected student, despite having very low grades, he failed the year twice already. He ruined my life in every way" He sobbed. I hugged him even tighter, enjoying  his warmth. "I just met you, but I can tell that we're going to be close. I guess you can call me Minhyuk." I smiled. He told me his real name! Finally!

"How about some  good food to soothe my nerves? I know a very nice cafe. Don't worry, we won't get caught. This school has no surveillance system" He said. I followed him and we finally had a proper lunch.