Chapter two

He's back.

“Who’s this “he’” you’re talking about?” I asked.

“You know damn well who I’m talking about Elsie.”

“I don’t honestly. This “he” could be anyone. It could be my long lost twin brother that is captured by aliens when I was a child. It could be ANYONE, Tiffy.” I said.

“Elsie, I know it’s hard to handle the news right now, but he is coming back home. In fact, he’ll be arriving today.” She replied.

My life is literally doomed, not only I can’t experience my peaceful life anymore, but I can’t enjoy my rose-filled senior year. Senior year was supposed to be the “it” year. It was supposed to be the year that we run the high school. We were the kings and queens of the chain, all of the other juniors were going to bow down at us but unfortunately that won’t happen anytime soon.

You see this “He” that is going back is the king of the kings chain. Literally. He freaking runs the school. The teachers won’t say sh*t if he does anything and every females look like they want to rip his shirt off while all of the males want to be just like him. I don’t understand their way of thinking tho. What’s so good about being an egoistic-erted-manwh*re. I mean, come on, you guys are better than that.

“Aren’t he supposed to be back when we finished high school?” I asked.

“Not sure, I heard that he is going to come back to claim back his “girl” and of course his throne.” Tiffy shrugged.

“More like “girls”” I muttered while grabbing a bowl in the cupboard.

“What did you say?” she asked while looking at her phone.

“Oh, nothing. Either way, I’m not afraid of him, Tiffy. I’m not going to cry when he pulls my braid or spit on my cupcake anymore. I’m way stronger than that.” I said while putting a cereal in my bowl and ate it.

“I know you are, Elsie. So that is why, you are going to pick him up!”

I dropped my spoon.  The sound of the spoon clicking with the bowl was the only thing that is heard throughout my house.

“Elsie?” Tiffy called.

I couldn’t process her word at all. Does she not get that he and I are like water and oil? I couldn’t even stand him when he was 100 yards away from me so what make her think that I could be in the same car as him? I think she was dropped when she was a baby.

“Elsie, come on. What’s the worst that could happen?” Yup, she was definitely dropped when she was a baby.

“Me murdering him? Does that ring any bell?”

“Now you’re being overdramatic.”

“Overdramatic? Overdramatic when I’m going to be locked up in jail? Then yes, I’m being overdramatic!”

“I swear you could win best actress awards.” She sighed

“Why should I pick him up anyway?” I asked

“Well, his parents are out of town and ask your mom to pick him up, but your mom said she has something to do so she told you to pick him up.”  That stinky up to no good mom. I’m going to murder her in her bed.

“Why can’t you pick him up then?” I asked using my puppy face.

“Okay, first of all, ew. Your puppy face look like you’re being constipated. Second, YOUR mom asks YOU to pick him up, not me.” She said emphasizing the your and you.

I sighed long and hard. I’m getting a headache and it is still morning.

“Fine but if I don’t arrive in 2 hours. It’s either I’ve murdered him or He’d murdered me. You got it?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

And that is the reason why I’m currently driving my car to pick up the king of assh*le.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, please comment what do you think about this chapter. I really want to know, who is reading and what not and also what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? please subscribe and give this story some loves! :) xo~