Chapter eight

He's back.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

 

 

Words can’t even describe how furious I am right now.

That head took my baby out. How dare him.

I quickly run back upstairs to take my phone that was on the night stand.

I quickly unlocked it and dialed his number.

I never saved his number, but I could remember it like the back of my hand.

It’s because that little head “asked” me (more like forced) to remember his number, the day he got his first phone.

Even after all of this year, he never changed his number, it’s like he’s waiting for something.

 “Hello,” he said, I could picture him grinning like an idiot right now.

“You got a lot of balls, taking my baby away without my permission.” I fumed

“Who is this?” he smirked.

“You know who I am,” I said

“I actually don’t. I don’t have your name on my contact.”

“Don’t play dumb with me, I could sue you for stealing my car.”

“Like you would do that,” he smirked.

“Listen you dickhead,  bring my Albert back this instant or I’m going to make your life hell for the next 3 months.”

It was quiet on the other side of the line before laughter took over

“You name your car Albert?” He said between laughter.

“JUST BRING MY ALBERT BACK RIGHT NOW.” I screamed before hanging up.

I’m so pissed right now that you could see smoke coming out of my ears.

I gripped my phone so hard that I think it’s going to crack any seconds.

How dare he took my precious Albert away.

Albert is like a delicate little baby and in the hand of that satan, there’s no guarantee what will happen to my cutie, Albert.

I looked at my phone again. It’s currently 5.27 p.m.

If he doesn’t arrive in minutes, he’s going to say bye-bye to his balls.

All of a sudden I heard a screech from outside.

I immediately rush down and open the front door.

“ALBERT!” I screamed

Kai got out of the car and smirked at me.

“Borrow this piece of car out for a drive.  This town doesn’t change a lot since I’ve been away.”

“This car is not a , you are, you . And his name is Albert” I gritted out.

“Chill woman, I was just joking.” He put his hands up.

“Give me back my car key.” I said

“Should I give it back? Nah”

“Why you little, I said give me back my damn key.”

“No.” I’m going to punch him

“What do you mean no?”

“Look, I need to buy a car soon, but until that time come, I’m going to use your car.” He’s going to ruin Albert, literally.

“You ask for it.” I said while rolling my shirt sleeve

Before he could reply anything, I attack him.

I jumped on him when he was off guard.

He was surprised for a minute before he put his on my waist so I would fall on top of him.

We fell into a bunch of grass in my front yard so it wouldn’t hurt much for Kai.

“You crazy monkey, get off me,” he said, annoyed but I could swear I heard a hint of happiness in his voice, I don’t know, I’m probably imagining things.

“Then give me back my damn key.” He sighed.

He just lay there like weight nothing and I continue to wander my hand around his jeans pocket searching for my key.

I squeeze my hand into his back and d his , judging from his reaction, he was surprised that I had the gut to do something like that, before I knew it, he flipped us around so I was on the bottom while he was on top. He pinned down both of my hands on top of me with one of his, so I couldn’t punch him.

“I didn’t know you have a .” He grinned so big that I think he’s going to rip his lips soon.

“I don’t, just give me back my damn key.” I said totally exhausted.

“No.” that stubborn little .                                           

“It’s MY car, you don’t have the right to take away my key.”

“Do I look like I give a flying ?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

“How about this, you give back my car key and I’ll drive you anywhere you want, free of charge.” I bargained.

“How about this, I’m going to keep the car key and I’ll drive you anywhere you want, free of charge.” He grinned.

“You can’t do that!”

“It’s either that or say bye-bye to your precious Albert.”

He meant it, it’s either he drives me or I would never see my car key ever again.

Before I could respond, Kai suddenly put his head on my neck

“You smell good.” That totally make me blush.

“You smell like vanilla,” he said while inhaling again, but this time letting go of my hands

“Get the off,” I said, I never experienced something like this so this was kind of embarrassing.

“Should I or should I not?” he whispered in my ear.

I feel like my senses are going to overload.

There’s too much of Kai right now that I couldn’t think straight.

I don’t know what to do so I hide my face with my hands, I could feel my face going red as a tomato.

“Don’t hide your face, I want to see your cute blush” He said while prying my hand off my face.

I however closed my eyes, this is so weird to me, I feel like I’m going to explode with fireworks anytime soon.

“Open your eyes.” I closed my eyes tighter.

“Elsie, open your eyes.” The way Kai said my name makes me want to open it. So I did.

The first thing I see when I opened my eyes is his deep brown eyes that makes me want to melt.

“There you are.” He said

We kept staring into each other for ages, before he started looking at my lips.

Crap, I didn’t use any chap stick.

It’s probably look like a Sahara desert right now.

But to my surprise, he started leaning in and started to close his eyes, and for some weird reason I started leaning in as well.

I could feel his breath on my lips, omg, he’s going to ki –

“Get a room you two!” Tiffy shouted.

On that we immediately open our eyes and jumped to our feet.

Kai grumbled something under his breath while I kept looking to the ground.

This is so embarrassing, what the just happened?

I quickly started to walk inside, before Kai grabbed my wrist gently and whisper to my ear.

“We’ll finish this later” he smirked.

He let go of my wrist and strut with full of confidence

As for myself, for some weird reason, my feet won’t move.

There’s one thing that kept running in my brain.

Holy , did I just almost kiss Kai?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

things just get hot. lol

hey guys, I promise you a long chapter, so here you go! this is the longest chapter I've made so far.

it was a struggle. lol.

you guys are probably wondering what took you so long. well, if it hadn't been for my friend (yes, she read this fanfiction, she's probably the reason why I'm writing right now) I'll probably won't update until I don't know, next month I guess. lol

Anyway, would you guys want Kai's POV? because, I have a lot of things on my mind for Kai's POV.

SO, it was kinda awkward for me to write the fighting scene afterward. Idk. I feel like it's kinda weird and awkward I guess.

anyway, I had a lot of things in my mind for the next chapter, so stay tune!

don't forget to comment, subscribe and give this story some love.

See you later, xo~