Chapter five

He's back.

You know if you look closely at Kai’s eyes. You can see there is gold fleck that is completely covered with his warm brown eyes. You can only see it if you really really really I mean really look into his eyes.

Damn him and his genes.

How can a man be so perfect.

I couldn’t look in his eyes any longer, I felt like I was going to be in into a vortex or something like that, so I broke eye contact.

As soon as I look away, I regret every moment of it. If I could, I would look into his eyes for the rest o my life. Okay, now that’s overexeggrating.

With that, we continue to drive in silence.

What did he mean by something important?

I don’t think he had any “important” thing that he left behind.

Was it his dog?

He’s so in love with his dog, he named it Moggu, and when I first heard the name of Moggu, I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself. Almost.

It’s definitely his dog. I mean, he loves that dog.

So he’s going to claim his dog because his dog started loving someone else?

Wow, I didn’t know Kai is an obsessed dog lover psychopath.

I feel bad for his dog.

The car suddenly stopped and before I know it, we were at home. My home to be exact.

“So, you’re going to drop me off and walk home?”

“What? You didn’t know?”

“Know what?”

Please don’t tell me he’s going to live in my house. Please.

We used to have sleepover all the time and you can say we enjoyed it. More like he enjoyed it.

One time, I woke up with a blue hair.

Let’s just say, I cried for a whole 2 weeks.

So, seeing him with a mischievous glint in his eyes, I know that what he’s going to say next would be hell.

“I’m going to live in your house for the next 3 months!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, first of all. I know I'm late.

I promise that I'm going to update on Saturday but I didn't and I'm sorry for that.

I've been busy with packing and stuff and I'm going to leave tomorrow and be back on 5th of July.

It's literally 1 am right now, and I just finished writing this chapter cause I don't wanna go without updating.

I'm really sorry for the super crappy and short chapter, I promise the next chapter would be a lot longer.

I don't want you guys to think that I've abandoned this story (even though it cross my mind)

so give my story some love, comment and subscribe!

and I'll see you guys around maybe 7th of July? (no promise tho!)

it'll be  a lot longer and more I don't know, moments I guess.

btw, I'm leaving to the airport in about 8 hours, and I'm still not sleeping. lol

byebye. xo~