Chapter six

He's back.

This is all of my mom’s doing.

It had to be.

She always thought that, Kai and I were going to get married, seeing that she thought that Kai has a major crush on me since forever.

And she thought I was delusional.

If Kai had the chance to pick a girl to be his bride, I’m one hundred and ten percent sure, he won’t pick me.  Even if I was the last girl on earth, he still wouldn’t pick me. I think he rather shoot himself in the head, if someone told him to marry me. Not that I mind.

So, seeing that I’m going to live with him for the next 3 months, is definitely my mom’s little evil crazy plan.

If she thinks, we’re going to be buddy-buddy in 3 months, she got a lot of hell coming.

You can’t just be best friend with someone after what they or more likely he put me through for last 17 almost 18 years of my life.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” I grumbled.

“Nope, I’m not kidding no one, cupcake” I hate that nickname.

“Stop calling me that!”

“Aren’t you cute when you get angry with me, you look like someone just stole your cupcake” he said while pinching my cheeks and using baby voice.

I slapped his hand away

“If you ever, I mean ever touch me again, I’m going to rip your balls off and staples it to your forehead”

“I never know you have a wild imagination about my balls. Mind sharing some more of that idea of yours?” he smirked.

“The only ideas of your balls I have is that, I’m going to ing detach it for your and make you watch it while I ing boil it and make you eat it.”

“Wow, someone really needs to get laid.” I choked.

“And someone need to shut up before I ing lose my and sew someone’s mouth” with that, I opened the door and slammed it.

If this was another situation, I would run to my car’s door and cry my eyes out and beg for forgiveness, I didn’t mean to hurt one of my baby’s beautiful doors.

But this is Kai.

He always pushed my buttons.

His breathing is already a major problem to me, so he’s talking is like a zombie apocalypse to me.

This must me a dream. It must be.

Okay, Elsie, wake up!

In the count of three, you are going to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

One...

Two…

Three…

“How long are you going to stand in the doorway?” he asked from behind me.

I turned around to see him smirking again.

“You’re still ing here!” I exclaimed.

“Of course, I would be still here.” He frowned.

“Never mind. I’m going to my room,” I said but before I could take a step, he grabbed my wrist gently and turned me around.

“Oh no, you don’t. You’re going to grab my luggage from the trunk.” He said.

“ you, I’m not your ing maid.”

“You know, someone really needs to wash your mouth, it’s been very very very dirty” he smirked.

“Whatever, just leave me alone and go get your own ing stuff.” I said while pulling my wrist from his hand and walk away.

“I just remember something really funny.” I stopped walking.

Oh no, please don’t be the 3rd grade incident. Please don’t –

“In 3rd grade, during Mrs. Peterson class” Great.

He didn’t have to say another word before I turned around and walked straight to the car and grabbed his luggage from the trunk.

Trust me, you don’t want to know what happened in 3rd grade. That incident scares me for life, let’s just say I was never the same after that.

I opened my car’s trunk and tried to carry his luggage. Keyword: tried.

His luggage is so ing heavy

What the did he stuff in his luggage?

I struggle for a good ten minutes before Kai had it and lift it himself like it weighed nothing.

“You’re such a girl,” he sighed.

“Because I am a girl” I shot back.

“Wow, that’s a surprise. I thought that you stuff something on your chest, turns out it your s.  Does that even count as s? It’s more like a small bee in a field of flowers.” I gawked.

Did he just insult my chest?

That was the last straw.

 “Well, I’m ing sorry for being born with a small chest. You know what? I’m not ing sorry. You’re a ing douchebag and I hope you die from exploding implants of s!” I stormed into my room and closed the door with a loud bang.

I jumped to my bed and punched my pillow to let my steam off.

Stupid Kai, thinks he so great.

I bet under those I’m-so-great attitude is a mommy-complex guy.

I’m so tired from punching the pillows, that I decided to take a nap for a while.

Maybe, just maybe, this is long torture will stop when I woke up.

Little did I know it’s only the beginning.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well hello guys!

I know, I know, I'm late. again.

I can't keep an update promise so I won't make a promise of when I'll update anymore.

since I kinda at keeping that promise, but hey on the bright side, the chapter is somewhat longer!

I really tried my hardest with this chapter since I promise you guys that I'll do a longer chapter but it's kinda hard since I'm the type of "short chapter" writer. but I'm trying! so give myself some credit will ya?

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT what you guys WANT to happen between them.

I'm kinda on writer's block and don't know what to do with the story and characters, and would REALLY loves your opinions.

so don't be shy and just comments away~

So do you guys want to hear my vacation's story? that is if you guys want to hear or read it.

I'll post it on the author's part in the next chapter.

Give my story some love, subscribe, comments, and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter. xo~