Chapter four

He's back.

In all of my entire 17 years of existence, never have I hated this moment more than anything else in my life. Wait, scratch that. This definitely not my “most hated moments” but it is on my top ten lists. The first one on my list would be when I was in third grade and how I managed to get the role of Sleeping beauty. It’s every child’s dream to be a princess, but of course this guy had to ruin it.

During the last part where the prince was supposed to kiss me on my lips, he freaking pulled the guy’s cape and made a new story about the prince was actually a goblin in disguise and he is the real prince that was kidnapped by the goblin, but somehow escape and how he did not want to kiss me cause I have cooties and proceed to kiss Gina, the hottest girl in the whole third grade.

Let just say I never wanted to step to that stage ever again.

Even now when I looked at him, he hasn’t changed at all. He still has that warm brown eye color and that brunette hair that is spiked perfectly. He got tanner over the past few years, but somehow the tan works for him. He looks a lot more ripped than he used to, I could even see his abs from his black t-shirt that is fit his body perfectly. God this guy is beautiful. It’s a shame his inside is not as beautiful as his outside.

“Miss my ” I grumbled.

“What did you say sweetpie?” he smirked. God, how I wished I could smack that smirk from his face.

Deep breathes Elsie, you can do this.

“Just get in the car” I grumbled.

He opened the door and to my surprised (not really), he opened the driver’s seat.

“What the hell are you thinking you’re doing?”

“I’m going to drive.”

“No sh*t Sherlock. I mean, who do you think you are driving my car?” I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Look, I don’t want to die in your hand, especially with your driving skill.” The balls he had to say that.

“Listen here, you little piece of sh*t. This is my car and you’re not –“  I couldn’t finish my sentence because I was suddenly lifted from the ground and was put on his shoulder. He walked to the other side of my car, opened the door and put me in the passenger’s seat. That mother*r.

He jogged back to the other side of my car and opened the door.

“See, it would be so much easier if you just listen to me.” He smirked.

The drive back was so tense. If this situation is a rope and I tried to cut it with a knife, the knife would be broken. That’s how tensed it is.

 “So, how have you been?” he asked.

I snorted, like hell he would ask me this kind of question.

“It was really peaceful until a storm suddenly hit my life.”

“I didn’t know you think of me as a storm. I must be pretty amazing then.”

“Yeah, amazingly stupid.”

“You know, does it ever tire you out? Being a b*tch and all”

“Does it tire you out? Being an erted egomaniac selfless jackass sh*t”

“Careful babe, that mouth of yours will get you in trouble one day.”

“When that day comes, it’s when they put you six feet underground.”

It was quiet again but it wasn’t the kind of quiet that made want you kill yourself. It’s more like a comfortable silence now.

“Why did you come back?”

“Why? You don’t want me to come back?” he said while giving him a side glance

Ding, ding, ding. We got ourselves a winner.

It was quiet again. This guy purposely avoided my question. Fine, don’t answer me.

“I need to claim back something.” He said

“What did you need to claim back?” I asked while looking straight ahead

“Something that is really important to me.” I turned my head to see his piercing brown eyes already looking at mine.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uploaded again! I'm really sorry for this crappy chapter, I kept on re-writing this chapter but I have no time to keep correcting it, seeing that I have to upload a new chapter everyday because I'm going to leave on the end of June until July, so I won't be uploading for ten days. What do you guys think of this chapter? I honestly dislike it and thinking of changing it in the near future. Should I or should I not?

Anyway, comment and subscribe to this story. Honestly, I'm thinking of discontinuing this story, seeing how not many people giving positive feedbacks. So to all of the silent readers, please stop being so "silent" (?)

Give my story some loves, and I'll see you in my next chapter. xo~