Chapter seven

He's back.

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

 

“Elsie..” someone is ruining my beauty sleep.

“Elsie, wake up”

“No, go away” I mumbled lazily.

“You need to get your up right now.” Can’t this person understand that I don’t want to be woken up.

“Leave me alone.”

“Well, you ask for it.”

It was queit. Too queit.

In an instant, a bucket full of ice hit my face, again.

“What the – Tiffy!”

“You’re the one that I asked for it.” She grin

“I never asked for anything!”

“Whatever. Go get changed and I’ll meet you downstairs.” She said while putting the bucket down

I sighed, I can’t believe I got splashed with cold water twice today.

Today?

It’s still the same day?!

I quickly grabbed my phone and check the date.

Yup, it’s still Sunday.

Why did I feel like it’s a week already?

I feel tired all of a sudden. Kai only arrived today, but I feel like I already met him for like a year. If this is the effect I get every time I fight with him, what would be like if I was to be with him for the next 3 months. He’s like a blood demon, wait more like energy demon.

I’ll probably be a walking skeleton by then.

I finished changing and went downstairs.

I stopped at the entrance of my kitchen and scanned for the evil parasite, but he was nowhere to be found.

“If you’re looking for him, he went out.” Said Tiffy from behind me.

“Jesus Christ! Don’t scare me like that!” I said while putting my hand on my chest. I literally feel my heart stopped beating for a second.

“You’re always a scaredypuff.” She grinned while walking to the kitchen.

“I’m not! I just have a weak heart, a very weak heart.” I said while emphasizing the very.

“Whatever makes you sleep at night, cupcake.” Oh no, she didn’t

“Don’t call me that!” I fumed.

It was silence before Tiffy burst out laughing so hard that she hit her hand to the countertop.

“Oh my, I feel bad for Kai.” Feel what?

“Why would you feel bad for him? It’s supposed to be the other way around!” she rolled her eyes.

“You’re so dumb, I can’t even.” She sighed.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

I went to grab a juice from the fridge when I thought hit me, hard.

“Did you say Kai went out?” I said carefully to Tiffy.

“Yeah, why?” she said while raising one of her eyebrows.

“Where did he go?”

“I saw him driving pass my house. I don’t know where he went to.”

“Driving?” I asked.

“Yeah”

“Whose car?”

“Who do you think?”

That son of a .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Long time no see.

I finally updated.

it's a little bit short but that because this chapter is just a filler for the next chapter.

So anyway, I've been thinking.

I'm like really lazy to type and think and stuff and I was thinking is it a good idea to find myself a co-author?

I don't know, I've been thinking but let see.

Anyway, don't forget to subscribe, comment and give this story some loves!

seriously tho, you guys need to comment about this story, I would really like to know about your guys thought so far about this story, Elsie and Kai's characters and moments. Is it good enought or not? 

And comment what you guys WANT for the next chapters.

Sometimes criticisms and compliments would really really really help me buildi up the story's plot line.

Thank you, and see you in the next chapter! xo~