Staring

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hanbin lay on his side in bed, propped up on his elbow, staring at the sleeping form of one Kim Jiwon. On those nights when he couldn't sleep, his eyes seem to have mind of their own and could not seem to get enough of that gorgeous man, even the rest of his body got pretty pleased to see him too.

The dark blue sheets were draped low over Jiwon's hips, just showing the waistband of his boxers. Hanbin's eyes trailed languidly up from the perfectly sculpted abs, leading down into an area Hanbin knew very well, up to the firm chest just begging him to reach out and touch, but he didn't, because if he did, he might wake Jiwon, and then he wouldn’t be able to stare anymore.

Jiwon's right arm was flung out to the side, towards him, as if searching for the other man. Hanbin loved Jiwon's arms. Whenever he’d had a bad day, or was pissed off at something, or was just generally in a low mood, Jiwon would always be right there, enveloping him in a strong, safe embrace. As cheesy as it sounded, when Hanbin was in Jiwon's arms, he felt as if they were the only two people in the world. As if everything else was gone, and it was just him and Jiwon. And the rapper never pressured him into talking, he'd wait until Hanbin was ready. They both had secrets, hell, Hanbin knew Jiwon had some pretty dark ones hidden in that mind of his, but they also both knew that it was no good trying to force a secret out of the other.

Jiwon was a very closely guarded person, he didn't open up easily. Hanbin knew that he had a sad past, and Jiwon occasionally shared a snippet of it with him, and truth be told, Hanbin didn't mind it one bit. He knew that Jiwon didn't hide his past from people because he didn't want them to know about it, like most assumed. He did it because he wanted his past to stay in the past, he didn't like to remember it himself.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter