U Just

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't believe he got you to watch these movies, you glare at your lover. His eyes glued to the television, as they've been for the past three hours. It's nearing the end of the movie, and even though you know he has seen this movie a dozen times, his eyes still wide and hopeful for the expected outcome. When it happens, he smiles and snuggles back in to your arms. You press your lips to his temples and listen as the song rolls through the speakers.

그대 처음으로 되돌리는

그런 일은 하지 않겠죠

My love 힘들다 느낄 때에도

가슴에 흐르는 기억이

날 일으켜 다시 이렇게 숨쉬게 하죠


You never thought it was possible to feel this strong about someone. Now, you can't remember what life was like before you were allowed to hold him in your arms.

He was a hard catch. You chased for three months, and now almost six months later, you're still trying to convince him that you're not just curious, or desperate, or bored. He doesn't realise how many people really love and care about him. Although, you admit he got the better idea after the bunch of friends you both share spent those same three months helping you convince him to give us a try. The look on his face when he found out was priceless.

U just 사랑을 주었죠

마음을 잡아 주었죠

Never forget the way

Everytime I close my eyes

I feel your ways


But those three months paid off. Both of you moved in together two months ago, and you final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter