Wall

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon and Hanbin were known for their stares, heated glares that were filled with so much rage and hatred that one would expect them to attack each other at any moment.

From the moment they first laid eyes on each other, all they did was stare. The connection between them was so strong that they hadn't even spoken, and yet their blood boiled at the sight of one another.

No one will ever forget the day the glares stopped. Just like any other day, they glared at each other in the hall. Dislike plainly written across each others face. Hanbin turned to quickly head over to the filter to get his bottle filled up. Eyes never leaving Jiwon.

"Hanbin! Look ou -" Jiwon was cut off by the loud smack as Hanbin walked directly into the wall.

"Ow" Hanbin muttered from the floor, cradling his nose. And unexpectedly Jiwon was there.

"Oh my God, are you ok? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you walk into the wall"

Hanbin opened his right eye slightly, Jiwon was in his knees next to him, tears welling in his eyes. Odd. Hanbin expected laughter, he expected anything but this.

"Ugh. Yeah" Hanbin muttered, drawing his hand back to see blood. Jiwon gasped.

"We have to go get you some help" Jiwon said standing up, offering his hand to help Hanbin up.

Hanbin took it and they both made their way towards the break area where the first aid kit were.

"I'm sorry" Jiwon said again.

"It's not your fault, I walked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter