In Denial

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not in love with Kim Jiwon.

I'm not gay.

If I am to stand in front of a gaydar or whatever machine they called it these days, it would read me as undetectable or 'straight as Junhoe's love for Michael Jackson!!!'

But Junhoe loves Jinhwan way more than....

 

"That's not the point!!!"

"Hanbin, are you okay in there?" A soft knock came from the other side of the door.

Hanbin froze as he felt a little choppy waves inside his stomach and it makes him all giddy too. "Y-yeah"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, hyung"

"Okay"

Hanbin waited for a little whole longer to hear the rapper has left him alone, much to his disappointment.

But really, Hanbin wasn't gay.

He wasn't in love with Jiwon.

All those funny feelings in his stomach? A minor case of indigestion. Yunhyeong might’ve been a little off today when Chanwoo called earlier to cancel their dinner date, and put a wee bit too much zing instead of the zang.

The light-headedness he felt? Lack of sleep. He had been stuck staying up till the wee hours in the morning with composing after another, and by the time he could finally go, it was already time for him to start a new day.

The clenching in his heart when Jiwon muttered an ‘I love you’ in shows?

"No, I'm not in love with him. I'm not in love with him" Hanbin whispered repeatedly before leaving the bathroom he had been snapping for more than an hour.

 


"What were you doing in there?" Jiwon's voice echo from the living to the hallway.

Hanbin ignored him and took a seat on the couch, away from where Jiwon was. His eyes were trying so very hard to avoid the intense stare coming from his far right.

"What’s crawled up your and died today?"

"Will you please just stop it?" Hanbin snapped, hugging the cushion tightly.

"What's with you these days? Can't even take a simple joke." Jiwon chided but moved to sit closer. With a voice so soft, he asks, "Is something troubling you? You can talk to me, Bin-ah"

"Nothing, hyung, nothing." Hanbin said with a wary sigh.

"Want some chips?" Junhoe, who was quiet the whole time, waving the bag from his far left.

"You just had dinner two hours ago!" Hanbin lectured.

"No need to be so grouchy. If you don't want it, say so" Junhoe tsked while chewing a handful of chips. "What's up with you?"

Hanbin could feel Jiwon's prying eyes on him, and he attempted to ignore that by focusing on opening the bag of chips but didn't seem to go well. The bag must have wanted to create a hassle and popped out loudly, sending shower of salted food all over his lap.

Junhoe barked out a laugh and Jiwon rubbed his forehead awkwardly as he tried to stifle a building laugh.

Hanbin groaned, staring at the mess before a foreign hand began to brush off the chips. He looks up to see Jiwon's goofy smile as he offers him his bag of chips.

"You know what, I...ah...I think I'm going to take a nap."

Hanbin runs into his room and locks the door almost immediately when he heard Jiwon followed closely behind. His hands were on top of his beating heart and trying hard not to think about the tingling sensation he felt whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter