Wind That Blows

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I dare you" Chided Mino.

"Whatever"

"Okay, so I double dare you" Mino said, tipping the ante.

"You guys are so lame" Jiwon retorted, still trying to act cool although he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"What's the matter? You scared?" Mino sneered.

"Pshhh...yeah right!" Jiwon replied as calmly as he could.

"Then do it"

"Maybe I will!" Jiwon said defiantly, raising his chin and crossing his arms.

"Go ahead already, Kim" Mino replied, rolling his eyes.

"I am"

"You're not moving" Mino pointed out.

Jiwon gave his bestfriend one last glare before turning to the rest of their friends, searching for his subject. Frowning, he scanned the playground. He finally spotted its black hair by the swings with its friends.

Jiwon took a deep breath and slowly exhales before leading his own posse across the playground.

'What have I gotten myself into?' Jiwon wondered as he makes his way. 'What a stupid bet!'

But he had to prove Mino wrong. Hanbin IS a boy although he usually does hang out with girls. They want to know whether if he's an an alien for having so many girls around him. And they were told by their sunbaes the other day, about how aliens love to hang out with girls but dislike being kissed by fellow humans. If it happened to encounter one, they would turned ugly and munch the one who kissed them.

And the only way to find out for sure, was to have Jiwon who densely volunteered himself to kiss him or currently, it and see its reaction. They wouldn't want to sacrifice any of the girls. And Mino made a promise to his best friend, that he will drag Jiwon out of there before the monster gets to eat him.

As he stalked past the tether balls, he focused on just him, oh no wait, it - the easygoing, brunette was laughing with its friends. Kim Hanbin was - in Jiwon's opinion is the prettiest....um...wait....he meant to say something else but yeah....whatever in school. What made this unknown creature eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter