Untitled (Warning: Trigger: Suicide Bombing/ Character Death)

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The road is almost at a stand still. It's peak time for commuters. A low-floor bus inches along the road.

Inside the bus, sitting in the middle gazing out the window is Kim Jiwon. Legs crossed. He has earphones in, listening to some hot stuff.

All the seats behind him are taken. A man sits immediately beside him. His bag rests on his knees.

Jiwon looks down at his mobile phone in his hand. He scrolls through the pictures - show various photos of him and Hanbin taken - some are romantic, some funny, some plain crazy.

Jiwon looks out of the window at the busy shops. His reflection shows a frown on his face.

He looks back to his phone and scrolls through the options and gets to 'New Message' and keys in a message.

It says 'I'm sorry, Hanbin-ah. I love you and miss you'.

His fingers hovers over the 'Send' button for a moment and presses it.

Jiwon looks out the window again. Deep in thought.

The man sitting next to him looks nervous - sweating and fumbles in his bag.

Jiwon pulls his mp3 player out of his pocket and turns the volume up, puts it back in his pocket and rests his head back, closes his eyes.

Jiwon bites his bottom lip, nervous creeps in as he thought of the argument they had two days ago - a stupid one.

Hanbin and Jiwon were at home enjoying a quiet dinner when Jiwon suddenly suggested them to go to Paris for their up coming holiday. Hanbin wanted to go to Hawaii instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter