Pants

The Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember what happened to my pants?"

There's a sleepy, mumbled response from the direction of the bedroom, but Hanbin can't quite understand it with his head stuck back behind the couch. He rocked back onto his heels, a hand braced on the ground to keep him from falling over, and leaning to look down the short hallway.

"What?"

"I said, is early. Look la'er"

"Come on, Kimbab" Hanbin rolled his eyes. "I have to go. I need to get a change of clothes and take care of this new composition and work out. Just help me find my pants and you can go back to bed"

Assuming that the rustling and grumbling coming from the bedroom means that Jiwon was getting up to help, Hanbin ducked down to look under the bed again.

"Did you mean these pants?"

Hanbin looked up to see Jiwon grinning and leaning against the wall, his arms folded loosely across his bare chest. His hair was in a chaotic mess around his face, which is still creased from his pillow and slightly puffy from sleep.

And, hanging precariously loose on Jiwon's narrow hips, were Hanbin's pants. When he shifted, the gap at the waistband gaped a little wider, exposing a bite mark under the sharp jut of a hipbone, and Hanbin's mouth goes dry. All it would take is one little tug...

All of his thoughts must be on his face, because Jiwon's grin turned wicked and he lifted his arms in a slow, languid stretch, his back arching up off the wall and his face contor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter