Maknae can handle his own prank

Prank

"What the-" Seungho was speechless as soon as he entered the changing room after a refreshing shower.

"You have no choice. The workers here are all girl." Key said and handed a white blouse and pink pants to him. Well, at least he got a pair of pants instead of skirt.

Seungho looked at Key up and down before he did the same towards Minho. "How come you guys got male clothes?"

"I brought extra with me since I was playing ghost. So, I give Key that extra." Minho explained and Seungho nodded.

After changing their clothes and turned into women, they turned around when they heard sound of click only to find Mir standing at the door with a few waitress giggling behind him.

"What was that?" Joon asked.

"What was what?" Mir asked back innocently.

"That sound just now." Joon inquired which Mir just shrugged unknowingly.

"Oppas. Your disguise need to be perfect so no one can find out who you guys are." One of the waitresses said as she stepped in front of Mir. Mir smiled and ushered the other girls into the changing room. "It's make-over time." They all held up their make-up bag with excited smile on their faces. The four other guys? Not as excited...

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Mir bit his inner cheeks so that he wouldn't burst out laughing. GO was wearing a long raven coloured shoulder length wig. He wore baby blue loose blause with white knee level laced skirt. Joon was wearing one piece ruby red dress just a little bit shorter than GO's skirt with dark red wine colored hair wig that was tied into an elegant ponytail, and was curled neatly at the end. Sanghyun wore a nice black baby-T covered with long black cardigan with a jed-colored skinny jeans. His hair was left as it is since he was already resembling Sandara. Well... A buffer version of Sandara. Seungho was wearing a white dress with tight pink pants with long straight charcoal hair that reached his waist. All of them looked so beautiful with the help of the great make-up skill by the waitress here. But still, so obviously cross dressing.

"Oh my god! Oppas are so cute!" The waitresses giggles, satisfied with their work.

"I can't even recognize you guys anymore." The other girl squealed.

"What was that?" Joon asked again, eyes fixed on Mir who innocently stood by the door, watching over the scene when he heard the suspicious sound of click again.

Mir shrugged, ignoring Joon. "It's time to go home, ladies."

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Key and Minho was having an empty chatting on the kitchen when wild laughter roared through the Shinee dorm. Curious, the two friends skipped towards the living room where Onew was still laughing, helding his own stomach. He had his laptop on his laps.

"What is it?" Key asked curiously. Soon, even Taemin and Jonghyun came out of their respective room, just as curious on what had made Onew laughed that much.

Onew couldn't even talk due to his breathless laughter, so he just put up his laptop and Key quickly took the gadget into his hands with the other three peering over his shoulder.

Their jaws hung opened when they saw images of Seungho, GO, Joon and Sanghyun cross-dressing on Mir's twitter. And it had been retweeted by so many fans already, most probably had been spread out all over the world. Fans react so strongly being spastic all over the site.

After a few moment of awkwardness, Minho finally started. "It seems that when it came to revenge, Mir doesn't need our help."

Key nodded, still shell shock as he never expected this. "He did his prank perfectly well by himself."

"I'm glad I never got on his bad side." Minho commented as they kept scrolling through the seemingly unending pictures.

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Mir twirled on his chair. His laptop still opened on the computer desk. He laughed heartily. "A little prank wouldn't hurt." And just second later, his phone screaming for answer and he knew well who was calling. Either Joon or Sanghyun. Hmm... Most probably, both. Later, Seungho's and GO's voiced roared through the dorm in fury.

"BANG CHEOLYONG!!!"

"I'm allowed for a little revenge!" Mir shouted back and kept updating pictures he took secretly yesterday. "I love this prank." Mir chuckled as his eyes scanned through the pictures. "Behold the appearance of Bang Cheolyong, the master of prank. Serve your right for pissing me off." He said to himself. Proudly...

 

the end

*bye*