Kidnapped?

Prank

Seungho was messing around with some cords on his piano, a pencil dangled in between his teeth as he tried to finish his new song. His focus was all on his masterpiece when GO came into his room, face etched with worries. "What is it?" He asked, concerned.

"Cheolyongie hasn't been back and it's already two in the morning." He voiced out what was disturbing him.

Seungho glanced at the clock on the wall of his room before he dismissed the main vocalist. "He's an adult. He's probably just hanging out with his friends."

GO flopped down at the edge of Seungho's bed. "But he always told us if he was going to stay out late." He mumbled.

Seungho sighed and reached for his phone. He dialed Mir's number only to be lead straight into the mail box. Okay... This worried him a bit. 

Suddenly his phone rang and he answered only to blanch at whatever he heard from the line. Seungho slowly put down his phone and turned towards GO who had question marks all over his face. "Cheolyong is kidnapped."

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

"How the hell that happened?" Joon's voice boomed and Seungho pulled the younger to sit back and to lower his volume.

Seungho has called the two former members of MBLAQ saying this was an emergency and just ten minutes later, here they were. Sitting at the hidden table at the corner of this almost empty cafe. It was two in the morning after all.

"I don't know. They just called me and told me the place we need to go. They said..." Seungho swallowed. "They will kill Cheolyong if we call the police."

"This could be a prank call." Sanghyun tried. His eyes showed worries and concern but his overall demeanor was still calm.

"We've been trying to call Cheolyong but we can't reach him." GO added. "How did this..." He whispered under his breath in disbelief.

"How much did they ask?" Joon asked after finally calming himself down from the shock.

Seungho shook his head. "They didn't tell me that." His phone rang again.

"Put it on speaker." GO ordered and Seungho did just that.

-come to the _____ park in ten minutes or you will only get his dead body back-

And the line was dead. Silence enveloped the four men until Joon finally break the silence. "What do we do now?"

"We have no choice. Let's just do as they told for now." The leader decided and they all nodded in agreement.