Real ghost?

Prank

Once again, the quartet fall on the ground. This time, Sanghyun grunted at the impact and finally gained back his consciousness which he had been praying he didn't because of what he had seen next.

A female ghost, different from the one before he fainted. This time the blood could be seen all over the figure. Even the smell was... Indescribable. Sanghyun felt his arm being yanked and he was up on his feet in seconds. "Run!" GO shouted and they all ran while the figure floating closer.

"UWAAH!!" Joon shouted and halted when another ghost came into view. Seungho ran straight into Joon's back, bringing both of them onto the ground. He lost count on just how many times they had been kissing the ground in just ten minutes. The oldest looked up and quickly scrambled to his feet, pulling Joon in another direction and yelling for GO and Sanghyun to follow them.

"How many ghost are here?!" Seungho yelled harshly. 

"How am I supposed to know?!" GO yelled back while kept pulling on Sanghyun. Everyone was so sensitive by this time. They even forget the reason they were here in the first place.

"Stop!" Joon opened his arms, using them to stop the three others from kept running. They reached the road end. It was a wide lake in front of them. 

"Crap! Now what?" GO exhaled harshly when suddenly sound of creepy laughter came from behind them. They turned slowly and inhaled sharp breath as they saw three entities were closing in on them. Unconsciously, they stepped back and fall into the lake together. Luckily they fall close to the bank, so it wasn't deep.

Later, the creepy laughter exchanged with somehow familiar hearty laughter. The four men looked up in confusion and saw one of the ghost pulling off the wig. Wig? 

Key came into their line of sight, pulling Mir with him. He eyed the four lying man in the lake with bright wide eyes before him, too, joining the laugh. Not long after, a few more familiar faces with videocams in their hands appeared, also immediately laughing at the sight of four men sprawled in the lake.

Only one who didn't laugh. Or... Two? Yes. Two who didn't laugh. Mir and Nicole. Mir eyed the still Nicole with fear as he slowly pulled his hand away from Key's grasp. Something was wrong.

"Yah! What the hell is all this?" Seungho erupted with fury and he climb back up onto the lake. He tried to help the other three too.

"It's just a prank." Minho simply said between his laughter.

"Small revenge. You guys has been making Mirreu annoyed. And you get package from 91-line." Key added and laughed some more when Seungho was about to pull the last person out of lake but pushed him back at Key's words out of anger. Poor... Poor Sanghyun fall back into the lake with a small yelp.

"Prank? Revenge?" He echoed dangerously. "You guys are impossible." 

Mir had a bad hunch when he saw Sanghyun started to struggle to climb up. "Guys..." Sanghyun called. "I think my foot stuck into something." He said and tried to lift himself up but to no avail.

He was being ignored because the others were starting to engaged themselves into a heated conversation...Well, more like fighting over this matter.

Only Mir slowly stepped closer, looking guilty. Silently, he held out both his hands to Sanghyun which Sanghyun took just as silently. Mir gritted his teeth and tried to pull Sanghyun with all his might but the slightly older boy didn't budge. He huffed and puffed and tried for three times more.

"Try to shake your leg out." Mir said and Sanghyun did but he was still stuck. "Wait, hyung." Mir said and released one of Sanghyun's hand when his phone suddenly rang. He let Sanghyun grabbed on his other hand since the older was a bit insecure having his lower half of his body still stuck in the lake alone. With his free hand, he answered the call without even looking at the caller ID. "Nicole?"

Though his voice was just a mere whisper, Sanghyun still could hear it and in the dark, he still could see how the younger's face turned pale. He saw how Mir's wide eyes slowly and hesitantly drifted to Nicole who was standing still in the middle of the fight. And then, he understood right away. The one with them wasn't Nicole.