The plan

Prank

Mir and Key were sitting on the bench by the side of the park trail when they heard the sound of screaming and shouting. Mir looked worriedly on the direction where the sound came. He knew that his hyungs, just like him was very fearful when it came to horror, if not, worse than him. Did they went overboard? 

When Minho said revenge, he thought the boy was talking about doing what his hyungs had been doing to him these past few months. He didn't expect this but Key sure knew how to made him agree to such absurd plan.

Key giggled. "It has started and Minho sure did a great job by the sound of it. I hope Woohyun, Dongwoon, Jinwoon and Jaejin do a good job recording all of this." He said and pulled out a walkie talkie from his back pocket. "Nicole. Get ready." He said and got a simple 'okay' reply from the girl. "I can't wait to see the video later." Key chirped in a very giddy manner, making Mir frowned. Why the hell did Key enjoy this more than him? He thought this was supposed to be HIS revenge... Ah well... 

Minho, Nicole and Seohyun had agreed to play the ghost in order to lead the four hyungs into the last prank. Surprisingly, it was Seohyun who was really excited about this prank which Mir never could have figure out why. Not that he could. Ever. That girl was too complicated anyway.

Another bout of scream and Mir found himself already standing when Key grabbed on his arm. "Yah! Just stay here!" Key scolded.

Sighing and brushing away his instinct to help, Mir sat back on his seat. Key made sure Mir won't make any move to ruin the plan and pushed the button on the walkie talkie again.

"Seohyun. Where are you?" Key asked.

A few rustling and Mir gasped as sudden figure of a girl with long black hair and white robe stumbled out of the bushes. Mir was about to shout when Key covered his palm on Mir's half opened mouth. His other hand pointed to the hand of the 'ghost'. There was a black device there. A walkie talkie.

"I'm here. I'm here." Seohyun said.

Key sat back. "Woah. You look like a real ghost."

Seohyun smiled which pretty much made her looked creepier. "You should have seen Nicole. She is way scarier than me. She even have fake blood on and robe.

Key chuckled and ushered Seohyun to her position. "You know what to do."

Following close behind, Mir mumbled to himself. "I have bad feeling about this." And he didn't like it a bit.

 

Karenkitty~ Ur idea on real abduction really tempting. Seriously. As tempting as Minho's idea on revenge. Lol~ but since this is just a mini multichapter fic, there won't be much drama and very light hearted. Plus, I have no idea how to establish storyline. But, still. Maybe that idea I'll put in brand new fic if I able to produce another. :)

Oh yeah. Since I got exam in 2 weeks, so I might not be able to update as often. Peace~