Run! Run! Run!

Prank

Without any care in the world, Mir threw away his phone and quickly tried his hardest to pull Sanghyun out of the lake. "Come on!" He grunted and pulled with all his might. His moves showed how much he was panicking and that just made Sanghyun as anxious as the younger as he kept trying to wiggle his leg out of the trap.

Mir's phone landed square on Joon's cheek. "Oww!" The older whined and looked at the fallen device by his leg. Rubbing his aching cheek he stared at the phone he knew well was Mir's. He stomped towards the younger who was still trying to pull Sanghyun out, now more than ever. Joon proceeded to tap the phone in his hand on Mir's head. "Ya! You can't just throw your phone at me!" He nagged.

Mir pulled on Joon's hand until the older crouched beside him. "Help me, hyung!" He ordered urgently.

The anxiety in Mir's voice and the fear in Sanghyun's eyes shut him up and he immediately wrapped his arms around Mir's waist without further question and pulled on the younger.

"This won't work!" Mir scolded while trying his hardest not to call Joon idiot and slapped on Joon's arms to let him go. He then ordered Joon to pull on Sanghyun's other hand. With few more struggles, finally the said man was out of the lake. But, both Joon and Mir screamed in horror as they saw the thing that had been holding on Sanghyun's leg. A hand! A freaking rotten hand! The others stopped fighting and turned towards the screaming men and saw the same thing. Half forearm reached out from under the lake and fingers wrapped around Sanghyun's ankle.

"Argh! Get it off of me! Get it off!" Sanghyun screamed in panic and put his arms around Mir's middle in iron grip. He didn't want to be left alone. Joon ran away first while shouting all the way. A few seconds later, a head emerged from the water. A bloodied head of a man and part of the skull was open. It slowly approached Sanghyun and Mir who was still near the lake.

The sight sent all of the other boys and Seohyun scrambling away in flood of scream leaving the two boys behind with a ghost and Nicole which apparently a ghost too. 

Still screaming, Mir wrapped his hands around Sanghyun as he felt Sanghyun's grip on his waist tightened and proceeded to kick the rotten hand a few times until he actually succeeded to pry away the hand from Sanghyun's ankle.

Free from the ghost's hand, Sanghyun stood up, pulling Mir up with him by waist. He easily hoisted the smaller boy onto his shoulder and ran as fast as he could away from the lake. "Where's the exit?" He asked while running.

"I can show you if you put me down." Mir shouted. His hands gripping on the materials of the shirt on Sanghyun's back, afraid that he would fall while Sanghyun was still running. "Right, hyung! Take right!" Mir ordered when he hardly saw the walkway and just like that, Sanghyun kept running with Mir slung on his shoulder like a doll towards the exit.

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Silence... The two left ghost stood still side by side near the haunted lake. They looked at each other and looked forward again when another scream came closer and Joon appeared running across them and then the screaming trailed off as the man ran away in random direction. 

Few seconds later, Joon came back again to the same place the ghost was standing at. "Where the hell is the exit?" He yelled in frustration. The two ghost raised their hands and pointed on one direction. "Thank you!" Joon exclaimed and ran away in that direction, still screaming.

Silence again...

"They ran away." The female ghost said, breaking the silence.

"I know." The male ghost replied.

"Should we chase after them?"

"No. I'm bored having to keep scaring the crap out of human. Let's just have a sweet date for tonight." The male ghost said cheesily.

The female ghost smile shyly while tucking her long... Long... Long hair behind her ear. "Should we?"

The male ghost smile and bent his rotten arm for the female ghost to clung on. "Let's go, chagia." And the two had a nice sweet ghostly date for tonight.