They piss him off again

Prank

Even when they were already out of the park, Sanghyun didn't stop running until he saw the only cafe around here that was opened for 24/7. Pushing open the door, he finally able to heave a relief breath. Sounds of giggling greeted his ears. The waitresses were looking in his direction and were giggling to each other, making him frowned in confusion.

"Hyung. I think you can put me down already."

Hearing Mir's voice, Sanghyun understood right away all the stares and giggles. He bent down so he could lightly put the maknae down. He chuckled when he saw maknae's raven hair was in mess. He fixed that for the pouting maknae before they chose to sit at the table where Seungho, GO, Joon and him sat before they went to the park.

They sat in silence until the others one by one appeared at the cafe. It was only logical since the cafe was the only nearest shop to the park that was still open.

"I'm going back." Jinwoon said as he looked outside the window where the morning sunlight started to peek through the purple cloud. 

"Yeah, me too." Jaejin added and Dongwoon and Woohyun followed after bidding their farewell.

GO sniffed on his own jacket and grimaced in disgust. "I smelled like dead fish."

"And I look like dead fish." Key chimed in. His hair was in mess. His shirt was ripped in certain place. Dirt on his face and dry leaves stuck on his blonde locks. Key said he fall into bushes while running away.

"And we still look like ghost." Minho gave in his two cents while Seohyun nodded absentmindedly.

"Wait. Where's Nicole?" Seohyun asked, just now realizing their missing friend. "Don't say she's still at that park."

"She's at home." Mir quickly informed. "She called me and apologized for not being able to join in since she got fever."

The table went silent. Minho was the first to speak after long minutes of silence. "Then... T-the one w-with us...?" He stuttered and only needed Mir's small nod to confirm his question and they blanched.

"It's all your fault!" Joon screeched, pointing at Mir accusingly.

"Yeah! Look what had happened to us because of that stupid prank of yours." GO agreed. "Ugh! I hate this smell."

Mir shrunk in his seat. He bit back his retort and just pouted to himself, eyes fixed on the floor.

Sensing the maknae's distress, Sanghyun hold the little maknae in his arms. "I'll give you cookies." He said comfortingly. Sanghyun really had the weirdest way in comforting people.

"Shut up, you two!" Seungho barked. He was at the edge of exploding and having his dongsaengs fighting with each other sure wasn't helping.

"We can't go home like this. We have reputation to protect." Key said, trying to lighten the air around them.

"Y-yea. I agree." Minho chipped in, clearing his throat.

"I'll try to take care of this." Mir mumbled sulkily and pushed Sanghyun off of him as he dragged his feet away, not letting the others to question his words. 

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Sanghyun watched as Mir was talking something to the cashier. The cashier smiled shyly and once in a while nodded at Mir. The duo stole a few glances at their table along their conversation which looked a bit suspicious. He saw smirk adorned the maknae's face as the boy leaned on the counter whispering something to the giggling worker. Sanghyun rose his brows. Was maknae flirting?

Shaking his head, he turned back to the others. "That's a mean thing to say, hyung." Key, Minho and Seohyun nodded in agreement.

"We're just tired and pissed." Joon defended.

A few minutes later, Mir came back to their table. "Come. The workers here agree to lend you guys the bathroom and their clothes."

"How did you get them to agree?" Seohyun asked curiously.

Mir smirked and tilted his head upwards. "By my fatal charm of course."

The others scowled but still followed the maknae to the back of the cafe, trying to hid their face from the other customers that started to fill the cafe for breakfast.