Argh! GHOST!

Prank

They looked around the dark park. There had been rumors about the park. Ten years ago, a couple had been found dead in this park near the lake. The couple both had been beaten up badly and mutilated. The eerie cruel death of the couple still remained unsolved and lots of stories revolved around that.

The park had been having lesser and lesser visitors especially during night as there were stories about how the two ghost of the couple had been haunting the park. And all of the four boys had never been here since they hated things like that, but that was until now. For their maknae, they gathered their courage and now was searching through the park.

Joon was clinging on Seungho while Sanghyun sandwiched himself in between Joon and GO. The quartet walked closely with each other uncomfortably.

"Of all the places, why here?" Joon whispered shakily. "Don't worry, Sanghyun. Don't be scared." He said to sooth the younger, but it was obvious that he was scared as well. Probably more than Sanghyun.

GO had already turned into a moving stone. His face was expressionless and he walked stiffly. That always happened when he was scared.

"Where the hell should we head now?" Seungho asked frustratingly, using the light from his phone to see their way. He cursed on the goverment that didn't put up any lights around this dark park.

Seungho felt nails digging into his left arm. He hissed. "Yah! Stop clawing on me." Seungho warned.

"I-I didn't..." Joon stuttered out from Seungho's right.

Wait... Seungho turned his head to his right and shone the light from his phone onto Joon, then Sanghyun and GO. If all of them were on his right... Then who...?

Sungho watched as Joon who was holding on his own phone and used the light to see Seungho suddenly froze. His almond eyes slowly widened and before Seungho could get himself ready, Joon's shout struck his eardrum. The boy unwrapped his hand from Seungho's arm and fall back on his bringing down both Sanghyun and GO onto the ground like domino.

"Ouch! What the hell, Changsun!" GO scolded while holding onto Sanghyun's shoulder who has fallen on his laps. He saw how Joon was pointing shakily towards Seungho and his own eyes widened.

"Argh! GHOST!" Came Sanghyun's high-pitch scream before the boy fall unconscious, leaning against GO.

Seungho slowly turned and saw what had been scaring his dongsaeng. A figure wearing all white with long black hair covering the face. The figure looked up and Seungho fall weakly on the ground onto Joon's laps when he saw a pair of red orbs and the white complexion of its face.

GO scrambled backwards, pulling Sanghyun with him. "Seungho! Joon! Help!" He shouted and the other two finally broke out of their shock turning towards GO who was struggling to pull unconscious Sanghyun up.

Seungho and Joon scurried back to their feet and each grabbed Sanghyun's legs while GO grabbed lower sides of Sanghyun's arms. At first they were about to run in different direction that made anyone who saw this would take pity on the fainted Sanghyun being pulled on like rag. 

All three of them kept tugging mercilessly on Sanghyun as if they were playing on 'tug-a-rope', of course with Sanghyun being the rope, while the ghost stayed still and watched over the somehow comical movement, but since Seungho and Joon tugged a bit more strongly, GO was pulled together towards that one direction, anywhere as long as it was far from the entity.

 

*double updates*

Been rewatching mblaq idol manager and mblaq dvd making monalisa. Can't ignore cute moments between maknae line (not in way)

*ps : strictly (!!!) writing brotherly love :3