Revenge plot

Prank

Mir tapped his foot on the pavement impatiently. He glance at his watch and only two minutes had past since the last time he did it. He made a weird noise before he finally huffed. "What took them so long?" 

He groaned and jumped when his phone suddenly rang. He took a look at the caller ID and immediately answered the call. "Hyung! You promised half an hour ago!" Mir screeched into the phone. He stopped and frowned. Whatever it was that the caller was saying, it seemed that had lit up the fuse of his anger bomb. Mir gritted his teeth. "Yah! Jung Byunghee! You should have told me sooner than let me wait like a statue for freaking half an hour and not to mention this isn't the first time you guys did this to me. I-" Mir's rant stopped abruptly. He blinked and looked on his phone screen.

That retard hung up on him. That retard actually hung up on him??! He had enough!

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Mir chewed on the fries in front of him feverishly as if he was chewing on the head of his own hyungs. 

"You got stood up again?" Key asked as he sunk his teeth into the double cheese burger he had been craving the whole month but couldn't have it as he was on his diet.

"Aww... Poor puppy." Woohyun added and patted Mir's head teasingly.

Mir slapped away Woohyun's hand and pointed rudely at his friend. "Shut up! You guys won't understand my feelings because you guys aren't the maknae of the group." Mir said and muched again on his fries.

Woohyun raised both his hands in surrender. "Okay... Okay... No need to bite hedgehog."

Mir hissed. "I said, shut up you grease tree." Mir narrowed his when Woohyun just shrugged and grinned sheepishly at his warning.

Minho chuckled and his big round eyes peered on Mir's. "How does revenge sounds like?"

Mir paused, one fries hanging in between his lips until Woohyun pulled it out and dumped it back into Mir's plate. Mir looked curiously at Minho but the boy only sat back on his seat and smirked confidently at him, assuring him that the other wasn't joking with his words.

"Revenge?" He asked back just in case he had misheard the other. But, the idea of doing that was way too tempting for it to be just a mere misunderstanding.

Minho nodded slowly. "Yes... Revenge."

 

😈😈😈😈😈

 

Mir slouched onto the long couch in the Shinee dorm. His gestures were as if it was his own dorm. So carefree and thoughtless. Mir whined when he still couldn't get the idea of revenge out of his mind. So... Tempting. That bastard Minho! This was all his fault.

"Stop making puppy noise and just decide already." Key flopped down on the armchair and put a cup of tea on the table for Mir.

Mir sat up and stared at the blonde boy. "You didn't allow me yesterday."

Key shrugged. "But, I can't stop you if you insist on doing it."

The couch moved a bit when Minho jumped onto it and landed beside Mir. He slung his arm around Mir's shoulder. "Come on. It will be fun." He again, tempted Mir.

Mir groaned again and hid his face in his palms. "I hate you guys."

"Now that I think about it... It's just a prank." Key interjected, suddenly became interested in this.

Mir tilted his head at Key's sudden interest. He looked back and forth from Key to Minho and back to Key before he figured it out. "You guys have plan, don't you?"

Key grinned. "Minho told me his idea last night. Believe me, it sound superb." Mir could literally see stars falling off from Key's eyes in excitement.

Mir contemplated. All this happened due to his hyungs. His hyungs had been making promises to hang out together. All five of them since Joon and Thunder had left MBLAQ. But, they still want to hang out together as friend. They had been making appointments with each other and Mir had always being the only one showing up. He knew his hyungs were all busy with their life and career. But, he too was busy and he pushed all of his other jobs aside just to meet them and yet, he waited in vain. And it has been happening a lot. And he already had it enough. This was all their fault.He deserved to have a little revenge, right...?

"What kind of plan?" He finally asked and the two members of Shinee exchanged a sneaky smirk.