A Proper Talk is The Key

My Stupid Idol

 

Chapter 7: A Proper Talk is The Key

 

A/n: okay, so the next chapter is YeWook's conflict XD but don't worry, EunHae's conflict will also start here~~~

Btw for those who doesn't understand why I keeps on mentioning about idol's image in this fic, it's because in South Korea, image is everything. So once your image is broken, your carreer will be broken as well.

 

Song recomendation: Super Junior-Only U

 

A mysterious man dressed in all black enters Eunhyuk's company. He was wearing black v-neck shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, black sneakers, black cap, black mask, and sunglasses--and not to mention that he has this black aura all over him.

He walks towards the front desk. "Is Ms. Lee Eunhyuk here?" he asks.

The receptionist just stares at him blankly, but she flashes her smile after a few seconds--well, it was her job after all. "Yes, Ms. Lee is here" she said. "Do you have an appointment?"

That person just ignores her question. Instead, he flashes a smirk--and of course that wasn't visible because he was wearing a mask. "Thank you for your information, Ms. Receptionist" he said before leaving the front desk.

"Wait, sir! You have to make an appointment first!" said the receptionist, trying to call him, but he just ignores that person as he walks straight to the elevator.

He pressed the number 31--the top floor on that building.

Well, he watched a lot of dramas--not to mention that he ever starred in it, too-- and he knows very well that the CEO's office is always on the top floor.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Hello, sir, may I help you?" Eunhyuk's secretary asks with bright smile on her lips.

"Is Ms. Lee Eunhyuk inside?" that person asks.

"Yes, she's inside. Do you have an appointment with her?" Eunhyuk's secretary asks.

Once more, that person just ignores her as he walks towards the door to Eunhyuk's office.

"Wait, sir, you can't enter without permission!" Eunhyuk's secretary said but that person just ignores her as he enters Eunhyuk's office.

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow upon seeing a 'stranger' entering her office. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" she asks politely.

That person didn't let out a single response. He just stood there as he opens his sunglasses, cap, and mask. It was Yesung.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "Oh? Jongwoon? Aren't you supposed to be in the military training now?" she asks.

She was right, there's a news spreading in the media that Yesung has entered military training secretly--of course this makes everyone shocked, because Yesung didn't even mentioned a single thing about 'military trainings'.

Yesung was about to answer when suddenly someone opened the door--it was Eunhyuk's secretary. "Ms. Lee, I'm really sorry, I've tried to stop him but--" she stops talking upon seeing Yesung.

Yesung flashes a smile--the fake one. "Hey, sorry for shocking you awhile ago. I was just visiting my best friend and sister in law. Is it okay with you?" he asks with his husky voice--like, who wouldn't melt hearing that y voice of his?.

Eunhyuk's secretary blushes upon seeing his smile--well, she was Yesung's fan after all. "Y-yes, and I'm s-sorry for disturbing your conversation" she said.

"Don't worry" Yesung said. "That's also my fault. Next time, if you see me in this disguise again, just let me in without any words, okay?"

Eunhyuk's secretary just nods nervously at him before leaving the room.

"Wow" Eunhyuk said. "Is it one of the advantages of being an idol?"

"Forget about that" Yesung said. "Now, Lee Eunhyuk, tell me how to control your cousin"

"My cousin? You mean Wookie? Why?" Eunhyuk asks, pretending that she doesn't understand what Yesung is talking about.

Yesung sighs in frustration as he sat in a sofa. "I'm going to enlist in less than a week" he said. "But I'm already gone from the media from now, so that the media can't find out when I'm going to enlist"

"And?"

"I... Okay, I forgot to tell her that I'm not yet enlisted" Yesung said. "She finds out from the media that I'm already enlisted. But the truth is, I'm not yet enlisted. And she just finds out that I'm not yet enlisted today"

"How could she finds out?" Eunhyuk asks like a curious reporter.

Yesung brushed his bangs out of his eyes. "She... Saw me with my ex" he said. "At my apartment"

"Wait" Eunhyuk said. "What the hell are you doing at your apartment with your ex?!"

"She came to my apartment! She told me that she's getting married with her boyfriend and that she wishes me good luck on my military trainings" Yesung said. "And Wookie saw it. And she missunderstood everything. She thought that I lied to her because I want to spend my last few days before military trainings with my so-called other woman!"

"The way you talked about it as if you're not going to be out for two years once you enlist" Eunhyuk said. "You're going to have some day off"

"I know" Yesung said. "But it's still different"

"What's different?" Eunhyuk asks. "I heard from the media that you're going to be at the public services which means that you're going to have holidays on saturday and sunday and live your life normally. The only difference is that you have to work from morning untill afternoon, and that you can't show up in media for awhile"

"Well... That's..."

"Don't tell me that Wookie also doesn't know about this?" Eunhyuk asks.

Yesung just nods awkwardly. "Well, I-I've been trying to tell her, but, I'm afraid that she'll be sad... So... Yeah" he said.

That's when Eunhyuk facepalmed. "Kim Jongwoon, you know what?" she asks. "If you're not my best friend, I'm going to call you a complete !"

"Why?" Yesung asks.

"First, you don't let your girlfriend know when you're going to enlist, and she won't know unless the media keeps on talking about it, second, when she thought that you already enlist, the truth is that you're just avoiding the media, not to mention that you haven't cut your hair and you're with another woman in your apartment" Eunhyuk said. "Lastly, you don't let her know that you're going to be at the public services which isn't as hard as the other military trainings! You're not treating her any special! Tell me, how could she not be upset about it?"

Yesung didn't answer. "So... Do you know how to finish this problem?" he asks. "I don't want to have a quarrel with her before I enlist. I want her to be on my enlistment ceremony"

Eunhyuk just sighs. "You guys just need a talk. A proper talk" she said. She was about to continue when her phone rings--it was her secretary.

"Ms. Lee, your meeting with Mr. Yoon will start in a few minutes from now" she said. "Please go to conference room number 8"

"Okay, I understand" Eunhyuk said before she ends the call. "Now, I have a meeting. Hope you finishes your LQ as soon as possible, Jongwoonie"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Hey, I heard that Kim Yesung is coming here awhile ago" a girl said at the girl's washroom. She was fixing her make up with her friends.

Eunhyuk was inside one of the stall because she feels dizzy and nauseous after the meeting. Well, not only after the meeting, but in fact, she's been feeling dizzy and keeps on throwing up this morning, and not to mention that she's also feeling lazy the whole day. She just wants to cuddle her husband at home the whole day, but she just ignores those feelings because she's a new director--besides, her husband can't take a day off. Today is his first filming on his drama. She can't have a day off that much-- not to mention that it's only been a week since she came back to work after her honeymoon.

She presses her ear on the door, trying to listen to those girls' conversation.

"Really? But, I read an article saying that he already enlist" another girl--girl 2 said.

"No, he haven't. He was just avoiding the media" the girl said. "I heard it from Ms. Lee's secretary. He was visiting Ms. Lee"

"That's weird. Why would he visit her?" another girl asks."I think that Ms. Lee is having an affair with him" the girl said. "You see, why would he visit her before he enlist? And not to mention that he already avoids the media, it's too risky for him to go here just to visit Ms. Lee"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "How could she have such dirty thoughts about me?" she thought.

"Well... You're kind of right" girl 2 said. "But I'm kind of glad if that happens, because that only means that she will divorce her husband soon"

"Her husband? You mean Lee Donghae? Kim Yesung's junior?"

"Yeah, I kind of felt pity for him" girl 2 said. "Because, you see, after he got married with Ms. Lee, it was like he losts all his charms as an idol"

Eunhyuk's eyebrows furrowed upon hearing her. But she keeps on listening.

"You see, Lee Donghae used to be the king of all idols. His songs used to top all the charts, national or international. And he used to win all those music shows, and he used to win the daesang of golden disk awards every year, right?" girl 2 asks.

Her friend just nods in response.

"Well, it was right that his song still top the charts and all, but you know what? He never win a music show untill now. Well, he won, but only three times" girl 2 said.

The first girl's eyes widened. "Omo, really?" she asks. "His song was good though. What's the reason?"

"Well, he losts at vote and performance" girl 2 said. "Peoples said that he's too focused with his wife, now that he's already married. Besides, who can accept an idol that is already married?"

"You're kind of right. Even Kangta haven't got married yet" the first girl said.

"And you know what's the worst?" girl 2 asks. "He isn't even nominated for the golden disk awards this year"

That's when Eunhyuk felt her legs weakening. She leans her back on the stall door. Tears starts forming in his eyes.

Why don't he tell her? Is it true that he isn't even nominated at the golden disk awards? Her husband? Her 'Donghae Oppa'?.

No, the most important question is, 'is it true that she's the cause behind Donghae's problems?'.

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Oppaaaaa!" Ryeowook shouts as she enters the waiting room, where Donghae is waiting with Heechul for his turn for filming his scene.

Donghae has been casted as a main lead in a drama, and now, he's at the drama's filming set for the filming of the 1st episode.

She ran towards him and hugs him tight even before he can say anything.

This makes Heechul's eyes widened in shock. "Omo! Lee Donghae! Who's this girl?" he asks. "You just got married a month ago! Your marriage are still in the 'lovey dovey' step!"

Donghae hugs Ryeowook back, but his eyes are fixed on Heechul as he frowns towards him. "Do you think I'll cheat on my wife?" he asks. "This is my wife's cousin, shortly, she's kind of my sister in law, right, Wookie? By the way, why are you here?"

Ryeowook lets go of him. "I hate your 'brother'" she said. "He lied to me"

"Your brother? Who?" Heechul asks Donghae.

"She's Yesung's girlfriend" Donghae said.

"Oh" Heechul said. But then his eyes widened in shock. "Wait, did you just say, girlfriend? Does Mr. Choi knows about this?"

Donghae shook his head. "No one knows but me, Hyukkie, Kyu, Minnie and of course themselves" he said.

Heechul rolls his eyes. "You guys are creating some kind of a group here" he said.

Donghae just ignores him. He turns towards Ryeowook. "Yesung is not yet enlisted, right?" he asks.

Ryeowook lets go of him as her eyes widened in shock. "Oppa, you know that?" she asks. "Aish, why don't you tell me?"

"I thought he already told you. You're the first person who supposed to know about that" Donghae said.

"Yeah, right. I'm supposed to be the first person who supposed to know about that. But he doesn't even mentioned a single thing about that to me" Ryeowook said, tears start forming in her eyes. "He even cheated to me"

"Cheat? What do you mean?" Donghae asks that makes Ryeowook starts crying like a kid. "W-why? What happened? Did I say something wrong?"

"H-he was w-with a girl, and he seemed so close with that g-girl" Ryeowook stammered. "Oppa, t-think about it. W-what is he doing with a girl inside h-his apartment?"

"" Heechul said, making her cry even more.

Donghae shots him a deadly glare before he turns back towards Ryeowook. "Wookie, don't be sad. Could you please describe that girl to me? Maybe I know her" he asks.

Ryeowook stops crying. "S-she has a long brown hair, and, her f-face seems like s-she has done t-too much surgery to l-look like Kim Tae Hee" she said.

Donghae thinks for awhile. "Ah! That must be Jiyeon" he said, snapping his fingers as he remembers who the girl is.

"You know her?" Ryeowook asks.

"She's his ex" Donghae said.

"Ex?" Ryeowook asks.

Donghae nods. "You don't know?" he asks.

Ryeowook shook her head.

Donghae sighs. "Yesung should've told you earlier, so you won't have misunderstandings" he said.

"See who's talking" Ryeowook said as she rolls her eyes at him.

"Well, I'm ready to tell Hyukkie about that. It's just that she didn't ask. And you know that I'm such a forgetful person" Donghae said. "Anyway, he can't be cheating with Jiyeon because she's going to get married soon with her current boyfriend"

"Really?" Ryeowook asks. "Then why did he lied to me? Why don't he tell me that he's planning to enlist soon? Why do I have to know that he 'already' enlisted from an article? And lastly, why did he pretend that he already enlist when in fact he hadn't?"

"The reason why he pretended that he already enlist is because he wants to avoid the media. He wants to enlist secretly" Donghae said. "And about why did he lied to you, I don't know"

"You guys just need a talk. A proper talk" Heechul said. "Yesung must have a reason behind it"

"But... I can't be the one who start that talk..." Ryeowook said with a pout. "I'm not ready to face him. I'm still mad at him for lying to me"

"Could you please lower your pride?" Donghae ask. "Nothing of your problems will be end if you guys keeps on holding your pride"

Ryeowook didn't let out a single response because she knows that he's kind of right. But when a couple is having a quarrel, who can tell them not to hold pride?. "Thanks for your help, oppa, I'll just pretend that I don't hear that one last word about the pride thingy from you" she said as she stands up. "By the way, I kind of forget the way out here. Could you please explain it to me?"

That's when Donghae sighed and Heechul facepalmed. "Heechul hyung will help you" Donghae said.

"Seriously, am I your babysitter?" Heechul said as he goes out of the waiting room with Ryeowook.

Not long after both of them left the waiting room, someone enters the room. Donghae was too busy reading his script that he didn't notice who the person was. He looked up from the script that he's reading. "Heechul hyung, what's going on, did you left--" he stops upon seeing someone who enters the room.

A beautiful girl with dark chocolate hair, milky white skin, perfect body and not to mention her icy stare was standing in front of him as she flashes a smile towards him. "Hi, baby Hae. Long time no see. You're a grown up man now" she said. "But you're still cute no matter how long it's been"

"No matter how long it's been since you left me without even a word?" Donghae asks sarcastically after he had recover from shock. "Jessica-ssi"

Well, he didn't expect to meet his ex, Jessica here. He accepted the offer as the leading role in this drama right after he read the script, even before the leading lady was confirmed--besides, it wasn't Jessica who supposed to play as the leading lady, that's why he doesn't even know that she'll be the leading lady of the drama untill this morning. But he decided to be proffesional and just face her, the girl who have stepped on his pride. His first love. And not to mention the first girl who broke his heart for the first time, too.

"I guess you've got misunderstanding, baby" Jessica said. "I never leave you. It's just that you never contacted me after that"

"You never leave me?" Donghae asks. "So, kissing another man and then moving to his agency is not leaving me?. If you were me, do you still expect me to contact you after that?"

Jessica was shock, of course because she doesn't know that Donghae seen it. The night before she moves to another agency, and agency that would make her more famous if she wants to be an actress. But, being the best actress she is,  she laughs softly. "Baby, it's not like what you think. You see, Joon also came from the U.S. like I am, and kissing is like a common thing in there" she said. "Are you jealous? Oh my, you're so cute"

Donghae flashes a smirk. "Oh, so a passionate kiss with lips movement is also a common thing? What a free country, it is" he said. "And don't call me baby. We're no longer a couple ever since you did that so called common thing with that actor"

"Seriously, how could you say that we're end?" Jessica asks. "We're not yet end. You haven't told me that we're already break up"

That's when Donghae lost all his words. She was right, actually. They haven't broke up. He gritted his teeth. "What do you want, Jessica?" he asks.

Jessica flashes a y smile as she sat on Donghae's lap. She gave him a quick peck on his lips. "I want you" she said.

Donghae pushes her away, luckily, she manages to stand up. "I'm already married. Besides, even if I haven't, there's no way I would go back to you" he said. "So if I were you, I'll stop wasting my effort to chase someone who doesn't even love me anymore"

Jessica laughs. "No, you still love me" he said. "Your is just a rebounder. You can't move on from me, so you decided to marry her, which your parents choose for you"

"Don't you ever call my wife a . You're the here" Donghae said. "That's right, I used her as a rebounder and she's the girl that my parents choose for me at the beginning. But everything changed after I met her. I fall in love with her and suddenly forgets all about you. So don't be too confident"

"Oh, my, what a sweet love story" Jessica said. "If you really forget all about me after you met her, then why don't you tell her about me?"

Donghae was lost for words. He stares blankly at her.

"Baby, you think I don't know?" she asks. "You never told your wife about me"

"That's because we don't care about the past" Donghae said.

Jessica chuckles. "Oh, really?" she asks. "Peoples said, if you made a mistake at the past, that mistake will come to your present time to kill you. And your mistake is for not telling me break up earlier"

"No, my mistake is to fall for you in the past" Donghae said. "I'm not supposed to fall for a nine-tailed fox like you"

Jessica flashes a smirk. "Don't be too confident, Hae baby" she said. "I can always make that of yours divorce you"

"I've told you not to call my wife a ! You're the here!" Donghae said, raising his voice at her.

Jessica just stood still as she puts one finger in front of her lips. "Ssh, someone might hear you" she said in a teasing way. "Anyway, baby, like what I've told you, I can always make her divorce you, so--" she stops talking when Donghae holds her chin.

"Shut. Up" Donghae said.

"H-Hae, stop it... I-it hurts" Jessica stammered as her heart starts beating fast because of fear. Even if it was Donghae who has been acting cute and gentle all this time, he's still a man who can do anything whenever they got mad and losts their logic.

"Remember this, Jessica Jung. Don't you ever hurt my wife" Donghae said. "Ah, I mean, don't even show yourself to my wife"

"Are you scared?" Jessica still manages to asks sarcastically despite of being nervous.

Donghae tightens his grip on her jaw. "Let me tell you, Jessica. I'm not a gentleman. I can always hurt you when I've lost my patience, so don't try me" he said.

Jessica was about to say something when someone knocks on the door. "Donghae-ssi, are you ready? It's almost time" that person said.

Donghae let go of Jessica's chin as he takes a deep breath. "I know. I'll be there in a minute" he said. He turns back towards Jessica. "Don't you even show yourself in front of my wife. Or else--"

"Or else?" Jessica asks as she flashes a smirk.

"Or else I'll bring you down and make the public knows that you're such a even if that does means that I need to bring myself down" Donghae said. "Besides, Hyukkie is not stupid. She'll not fall for your lies easily" he adds before he left her at the waiting room.

Jessica laughs when he left. She took out her cellphone. She presses stop at the voice recorder app--the truth is, she's been recording their whole conversation. "Don't worry, baby. With a little bit of editing, I'm sure that your wife will believe me" she said. "Just bring me down if you can, baby. But by the time you're going to do that, your wife already knows all about us" she adds before leaving the waiting room.

The truth is, Jessica never loves Donghae at all. She dated him when he was still a new debuted idol. When he was still this cute, naive boy that really thinks that Jessica who was a famous actress really loved him. But she actually only sees him as her toy. That's why she cheats on him. But as if cheating weren't bad enough, she doesn't love Lee Joon, the actor that he cheated with, too. She only used him as her 'bridge' to move to his agency--his agency is bigger and specialized for actors and actress, unlike her old agency that is specialized for idols. She was very famous back then, at least untill the media finds out that she and Lee Joon is dating, and not to mention that not long after that news is out, Lee Joon divorced his wife--he's already married back then, when Jessica flirted with him. That was enough to break her image and that makes peoples stop recruiting her as a brand ambassador, and for movies and dramas. That's why she was shock when she knows that Donghae is so famous now, even more famous than her. That's why she decided to come back to him, or at least, make the public knows that they are in a relationship, and it's not yet ended, so that she can gain her popularity again.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Yesung was just sitting while staring at the air blankly at his accessories shop, Whystyle.

"Hyung, are you okay? I've noticed that you keeps on being quite since you arrived here" Jongjin asks.

"I'm okay, Jongjin" Yesung said. "You better go back to work and just don't mind me that much"

Jongjin sighs. "Hyung, it's not like that. I mean, if you're really okay, you better go home now" he said. "You're currently hiding from the reporters. What if one of them find you?"

Yesung just sighs. "I looks more like 'Healer' instead of the famous idol Kim Yesung now, so who would find out?'" he asks.

Well, he's kind of right. He seemed like 'Healer' now, with his sunglasses, cap and mask.

Jongjin chuckles. "Even, at the end of the drama, peoples finds out who Healer is" he said. "So your disguise is completely nothing, Kim Jongwoon"

"I'm older than you! So call me hyung" Yesung said. "Anyway, how's the response for the new 'bikini glasses' display?"

Jongjin chuckled. "Well, the response was good. Your fans liked your idea. They don't know that their idol can also be ert sometimes. And we gain some visitors who isn't even your fan because of that 'unique' display" he said. He stops laughing when he notices something. "By the way, who's that girl behind you?"

Yesung looked behind him only to find Ryeowook, standing there while frowning at him. "Wookie..." he mumbled softly. "What are you doing here?"

Ryeowook pouts. "I went here to see if you're here because I consider lowering my pride like what Donghae oppa has told me, but wow. You just sit here without any guilt" she said. "Besides, what kind of display is that? Kim Jongwoon, you're such a ert!"

Yesung quickly stands up. "Wookie, I can explain everything, so please--". He didn't have the chance to finish talking because Ryeowook suddenly slaps his cheek really hard that the whole store were staring at them."We're end. Don't you ever talk to me anymore" she said as she left the store. She was actually there to lower her pride and talk regarding that matter just like what Donghae had told her, but, Yesung seemed like he didn't do anything for their relationship. Their relationship is in crisis right now, and boy, he just sat there and talk about business. Like, no effort whatsoever to make their relationship 'stable' again. Not to mention that he even created a new... Um... display. I mean, how could he be ert in this kind of condition?.

Tears start running down her cheeks as she walks away from the store.

She sat at a bus station after 5 minutes of walking away. She looks behind. No signs of Yesung. "He isn't even chasing me" she said. She burries her face in her hands and cries. "How come he's not even following me?" she asks as she continues crying. The rain starts pouring and peoples starts running away to find a shelter to protect themselves from rain. Suddenly, the rain stops pouring, but Ryeowook can still hear the sounds of rain. So she looked up only to find a red umbrella protecting her from the rain. 

She stares at the person holding it--it was Yesung. He was breathing hard from running, but he still managed to flash a smile, well, he already took off his sunglasses, so even if his mask is covering almost half of his face, Ryeowook can still notice his eyes turns into a crescent as he flashes a smile. "I knew it will rain, so I go get an umbrella first before chasing you" he said. "Sorry. Does it take longer than I expected?"

Ryeowook cries even harder, making him panicked. "H-hey, what's going on? Why did you cry?" he asks panickedly.

"I-I thought you're not going to chase me! I thought t-that you has already f-forgot all about our relationship!" Ryeowook said as she stands up and hug him tight.

"Are you crazy? How come I'm not chasing you?" Yesung asks. "You're mad because of me!"

"If you thought that I already forgive you, then you're wrong. I still hate you" Ryeowook said as she hits his chest. "Why did you lied to me?"

"Ouch! Wookie! Stop it, it hurts" Yesung said as he holds Ryeowook's hands to stop her from hitting him. "I can totally explain, okay" he said as he lets go of her.

Ryeowook stares at him blankly. He just smiles at her before he opens his cap and mask, making the peoples around them recognized who he is.

"Hey, isn't that Kim Yesung?"

"Isn't he supposed to be in the military training right now? It's not yet holiday season right?"

"So he's not yet enlisted?"

"How could he lied to the public like that?"

"Who's that girl in front of him?"

"I saw them hugging awhile ago"

Peoples starts whispering as they starts taking photos of him and Ryeowook.

"Jongwoon-ssi, what are you doing?" Ryeowook asks. "Those peoples can already re--" she didn't have the chance to finish her words because Yesung already puts a finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

"Yes, I'm Kim Jongwoon, or known as Kim Yesung" Yesung said, loud enough for the peoples to hear. "And I'm not yet enlisted. The truth is, I was just hiding from the media so that they can't find out when I'm really going to enlist because I want to enlist secretly. I know I was wrong, but this girl is the reason why I want to enlist secretly"

Ryeowook raises an eyebrow because she can't understand what is he talking about.

Yesung laughs softly upon seeing her expression. "She's my girlfriend, Kim Ryeowook. I hope you guys can accept her" he said. "She still doesn't want me to confirm our relationship because we're just started. She said that our relationship is still fragile since it's new, but I want her to be in my enlistment ceremony, that's why I hide from the media"

Ryeowook's eyes widened as peoples started to whisper again.

"But, I carelessly forgot to tell her about my whole enlistment thingy" Yesung continues. "Well, actually I remember to tell her that, it's just that I don't want her to be sad if I tell her about that because when I enlist, we can't meet everyday again like what we used to do before. But don't worry baby, 2 years is nothing"

Ryeowook hits his chest gently. "Pabo!" she said. "Why would you think that I'll be sad if you tell me? Of course I'm going to support you instead of feeling sad. I'm even more sad now because you make me finds out about it from the media"

Yesung chuckles. "Sorry" he said. "And, Wookie, actually, I was placed at the public services department. It was more like working instead of a military training. The only difference is that I can't appear on the media for awhile. So don't worry that much about me. And, about the girl you see in my apartment--"

"She's your ex. She's just telling you that she's going to get married with her current boyfriend. I know" Ryeowook said.

"How could you know?" Yesung asks.

Ryeowook just smiles at him. "Don't you ever lie to me anymore!" she said, instead of answering to his question. "Isn't it felt good if you just say the truth?"

Yesung nods. "And... Wookie..?" he asks.

"Why?"

"I'm going to marry you after 2 years" Yesung said, earning shock gasps from the peoples who are watching them. "So if I were you, I'd better be prepared"

"Are you proposing to me?" Ryeowook asks.

Yesung nods. "Will you marry me?" he asks.

Ryeowook pouts. "This isn't romantic at all. Wedding proposal are supposed to be romantic" she said. "But well... I'll consider it. I'll give you the answer in 2 years, at your releasing ceremony. So you better focus on your military trainings for now"

"Arasseo" Yesung said. "I'll wait for you"

"No, I'll wait for you" Ryeowook said.

"We'll wait for each other" Yesung said before kissing his girlfriend's lips.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Eunhyuk was already waiting at the living room when Donghae arrives from his schedules.

"Oh, Hyukkie, you're already home?" Donghae asks, but Eunhyuk stands up and hugs him tight instead of answering to his questions.

"I miss you" she said. Well, that was true because she keeps on missing him the whole day. She actually doesn't want him to leave, but well, what can she say?. She had to go to work and so does her husband.

Donghae hugs her back. "I miss you too, Hyukkie" he said. Well, today has been a tiring day for him. Jessica has been trying to flirt with him the whole day, it's good that he managed to ignore her or else, maybe he'll not be here now. Maybe somewhere else. Maybe... Jessica's place. Doing... 'Something'.

Eunhyuk lets go of him to stare at his face. "I read an article saying that Yesung and Ryeowook is already okay, is that right?" she asks.

Donghae nods. "Yeah, they just need a proper talk" he said.

"And I guess we also needs a proper talk" they both said in unison.

Donghae smiles. "Well, ladies first" he said. "What are you going to tell me?"

"Is it true that you're album isn't all kill this year?" Eunhyuk asks while frowning. "Is it true that you're not even nominated at the Golden Disk Awards? Is it because of me? Why don't you tell me?"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Donghae asks, confused. "Who told you so?"

"Stop lying. I heard from the girls at my workplace saying that your album isn't all kill this year and you're not even nominated at the Golden Disk Awards because you're too focused with your married life" Eunhyuk said, still frowning. "Why don't you tell me?"

Donghae just laughs as an answer.

Eunhyuk frowns harder. "Yah! I'm asking you!" she said.

Donghae wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes. "Sorry, Hyukkie, I just find it funny" he said. "Who told you that my album isn't all kill this year? I've won 3 times already"

"But you usally won more than that" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smiles at her. "Did you forget that my promotion ends earlier because I'm going to film a drama?" he asks.

"Ah..." Eunhyuk suddenly realize that. She smiles shyly. "Sorry... I didn't think of that earlier. But what about the Golden Disk Awards?"

"Well, that's okay" Donghae said as he caress his wife's cheek. "And about the Golden Disk Awards, there's a new rule this year, saying that someone who already won 3 years in a row can't be nominated anymore in this year, so I have to wait untill next year. But I'll still be there this year to read the names of the nominators of daesang and to give them the awards since I'm the last year's winner. And I want you to be there with me"

Eunhyuk blushes shyly. "Sorry, I got so moody when I heard those girls speaking" she said. She flashes a smile. "But well, at least our problem is finished now!"

"Why are you so moody today?" Donghae asks. "When I arrive home, you suddenly came to me and hugs me tight, and then you started to frown at me, and now you're smiling. You seems like an ajumma on her menopausal stage" he teased.

Eunhyuk frowns. "Okay, I know that I'm an ajumma" she said as she turns her back.

Donghae chuckles. "See? You're mad at me again" he said as he pats her shoulder. "Tell me, why are you so moody?"

Eunhyuk shrugs his hand of off her shoulder. "Don't touch me" she said.

Donghae pouts. "Arasseo. My lovely wife who is still young, I'm really sorry for calling you an ajumma. I was just kidding. Now, forgive me, okay?" he asks.

Eunhyuk didn't let out a single response. She keeps on frowning.

Donghae sighs. "Okay, I'll take you to the ice cream shop after dinner if you will forgive me" he said. "Do you like it?"

Eunhyuk turns to face him. "You've promised, Lee Donghae! You better not to break it!" she said. "Even if you have any urgent things to do or whatever!"

Donghae chuckles. "Since when did I ever break my promises to you?" he asks as he caress his wife's cheeks. "Why are you so pale today?"

Eunhyuk sighs. "I don't know. I keeps on feeling dizzy today. And I also eat a lot, and I'm also feeling lazy" she said. "And I misses you a lot. I always want you to be by my side"

"Well... That's strange..." Donghae said. "Let's just take a day off visit the doctor tomorrow, okay?"

Eunhyuk shook her head. "No, I can't take that much of a day off. I need to go to work tomorrow" she said. "I'm just a new director. And it's only been a week since I got back to work from our honeymoon"

"Arasseo. But don't force yourself, okay?. If you think you can't take it anymore, just take a rest" Donghae said. "And Hyukkie?"

"Yes?" Eunhyuk asks.

He was about to tell Eunhyuk about Jessica and that she was trying to go back to him. But Eunhyuk is too moody today. Maybe she'll react differently. He smiles at her. "I love you" he said, instead.

Eunhyuk smiles back at him. "I love you too" she said.

"I guess I just need to wait untill she's no longer moody" Donghae thought.

 ~~~***~~~

 

"Jess, is it true that your ex Lee Donghae is the leading male of your new drama?" Lee Joon asks as he enters their room.

They've lived together for the past few years, but still Jessica doesn't feel any love for him.

Jessica just rolls her eyes at him. "Seriously, Joon, it wasn't that big of a problem. Why would you make a fuss out of it?" she asks.

"Jess, he's your ex" Joon said. "And I know you still love him"

Jessica laughs like an evil. "Oh, Joon. You said that I still love him? Are you kidding me?" she asks. She walks towards Joon. "Let me remind you that I never loved him from the beginning"

"But, why did you agree to be in the same drama as him?" Joon asks.

Jessica sighs. "You're so childish" she said. "I just want to go back to him because he's so famous now. He can make me famous again"

"Don't tell me that you're going to flirt with him" Joon said.

Jessica flashes a y smile. "What if I am?" she asks.

"Jess, he's already married! He has his own family now! You can't have to ruin their marriage life just because of your selfishness!" Joon said, raising his voice at her.

"So what if he did? I don't care" Jessica said.

"But, what about me?" Joon asks. "You already have me"

Jessica flashes a smirk. "You're useless now, Joon honey. I only used you back then, and you're so stupid to believe me" she said before leaving Joon dumbfounded.

He loves her truly, why can't she understand?.

 

To be continued...