What is Love, Actually?

My Stupid Idol

Chapter 12: What is love, actually?

 

 

A/n: remember when watching K-dramas, they usually show lots of angles? For example, they show a kissing scene from the back, up, right, left, or maybe even from bellow them. And for this angles, they take one shoot/angles. For example, they shoot a full scene from the right, and then the actors need to repeat the same scene, but this time, they will shoot it from their right side. I'll be using this as an explanation, later in this chapter. So I'm just going to write this in the beginning, just in case I forgot to add this under the chapter XD

 

 

"Are you sure that she loves you because you are you? Not because you're her idol? Are you sure that she loves you? You see, some people mistakes infatuation for love"

That's when Donghae was really lost for words.

Jessica was right.

People sometimes mistakes infatuation for love.

And he, himself isn't sure if Eunhyuk loves him or she just feeling an infatuation towards him.

Does Eunhyuk really love him?.

He takes a deep breath as he tries to shook that thought away from his mind. 'Stupid, why would you even think about that?' he thought. "Then, do you have the proof that she doesn't love me for who I am?" he asks.

Jessica flashes a smirk. "What if I have?" she asks.

There was a wave of insecure rushing over him upon hearing her, but he hides it really well. "Then it must be one of your bull again" he said, sounded quite confident.

"Well, it's not really a proof, I can't call it a proof" Jessica said as she takes out her phone from her clutch. "It's more of like a test, actually. But yeah, an innocent answer is the best answer, right?"

Donghae frowns at her. "What do you mean?" he asks.

Jessica puts a finger in front of her lips, gesturing him to stop talking before she pressed play on her phone.

It was a voice note, another voice note. But this time, it was different. Not another edited voice note, but a real voice note, straight from the voice note app.

'By the way, Eunhyuk-ssi, what will you do if your husband have a girlfriend before you got married with him and it turns out that they haven't broke up yet?' said Jessica's voice. 

'Eh?' Donghae was sure about this, it was Eunhyuk's voice.

'Oh, sorry for making you shock' Jessica said in the voice note. 'I was just asking for your opinion. I didn't say that your husband is having a girlfriend behind you'

'Ah~Maybe... I'll divorce him right away. You see, honesty and proper talk is the key of a relationship. If he didn't hold that key properly, then how could he enters our relationship?'

'Oh, I see... So if Donghae did that, will you divorce him?'

There's a wave of insecure rushing over him when he heard that. But he was pretty sure that his wife will hesitate before answering this question. Well, at least, a little bit. But no, Eunhyuk answered it with no hesitation in her voice.

'Of course There's no point of doing a relationship that even has no honesty in it'

'Even if you love him?'

'I'm not loving a guy who can't even stay true to me'

And this makes him freeze in his spot. But he quickly managed to recover from shock, Jessica can't see him when he's weak like this. Or else, she'll be really happy. "W-when did you record this?" he asks, trying his best to sound all cool and nonchalant, but even an idiot could sense that he cared about this. A lot.

"When I visit her at the hospital" Jessica said.

"Then that's okay. She haven't know about the truth yet. Speaking is easier than doing things" Donghae said, more to himself than to Jessica.

"So you're really that naive?" Jessica asks. "If she loves you, at least she'll hesitate when I asked her about divorcing you. But no, she didn't even hesitate a little bit. Doesn't that mean that you're not that important to her?"

Donghae knows that Jessica was kind of right, but showing his weak side to her? Hell, no!. "Tell me a reason, just a reason as to why I must believe you?" he asks sarcastically.

Jessica was shock, of course. She didn't expect that Donghae would not be shocked at all--or so does she thinks. That's why she doesn't even let out a single response.

Donghae flashes a smirk. "See? You can't even show a single response" he said. "Let me tell you, Ms. Jung, I will never ever fall into one of your bulls again, so if I were you, I'll stop wasting my effort" he adds before leaving the room.

Jessica flashes a smirk after she had recovers from shock. "Wow" she said. "I'll make sure that I'm going to wipe that confident smile off your face, sir" she adds as she gets her cellphone in her back.

"Reporter Han? I have a great news for you"

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

It was already midnight, and Donghae hasn't arrived home yet.

Eunhyuk was worriedly waiting for him at the living room. Well, how could she not be worried? Her husband is working with a , and he's not home yet. Well, she knows that her husband may not going home since a drama filming can take so much time, but still, at least he needs to inform her.

"Hyukkie? Why are you still awake?" Leeteuk asks, tapping her shoulder. "You're not supposed to tire yourself like this. It might be bad for your pregnancy" she adds worriedly.

They still lived in Eunhyuk's parents' house because she requested for it. Donghae had offered her to stay at his condo, but Eunhyuk said she's not yet ready to leave her parents. Besides, if she leaves them, it'll be just the two of them, and they are no longer young, she's afraid that something bad will happen to one of them. That's why she told him to stay at her parents' house, at least untill they can buy a house with their own money.

Eunhyuk faked a smile. "I'm waiting for oppa" she said.

"He might be not going home tonight. You see, he must be really busy since his drama will be aired tomorrow" Leeteuk said. "You better sleep now"

"No, I'm worried about him" Eunhyuk said. "If he really can't go home tonight, at least he'll contact me"

"Did you guys fight yesterday?" Leeteuk asks.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened upon hearing her. But she quickly shook her head. "No, we didn't!" she lied.

Leeteuk sighs. "I'm your mother. You can share everything with me" she said. "I heard you shouting at him yesterday, and both of you seemed a little awkward this morning. But since I don't have the right to meddle on your marriage life, I decided to pretend that I don't know"

Eunhyuk's tears start forming in her eyes upon hearing her. "Umma" she said. "I'm afraid"

Leeteuk raises an eyebrow. "Afraid?"

Eunhyuk nods. "I'm afraid that everything is a lie" she said as her tears start to fall down on her cheeks. "I'm afraid that he'll leave me someday. If that really happens, what will I do?"

Leeteuk hugs her tightly. "I don't know your problem, but, let me tell you this" she said as she lets go of her to wipe her tears. "Misunderstandings always happens in marriage life. And whenever he's explaining, you can never tell if he's lying or not, but, just trust him. He'll never marry you if he doesn't love you"

"But... What if he marry me just because he wants to clear his image and scandal?" Eunhyuk asks as she hugs her mother back. "What if I'm just a rebounder? What if I'm just the girl that his parents chose for him?"

Leeteuk sighs. "Then we'll kill him for you" she said jokingly.

Eunhyuk pouts at her. "Umma, I'm serious" she said.

Leeteuk laughs softly. "I know" she said. "But, honey, all of those things you were thinking were nonsense. It was pure insecurity"

"Arasseo"

"Now, that you already calmed down, may I know what's happening?" Leeteuk asks. "I promise I won't tell it to your father, or else he'll surely kill your husband"

Eunhyuk thinks for awhile. She shook her head. "Not now" she said. "Besides, it wasn't that much of a problem. I was just being insecure of his past"

Leeteuk stares at her worriedly. "Arasseo" she said. "If you think it already reach your limits, try sharing it to other people to make it lighter. Don't keep it all by yourself. If you felt awkward sharing it with me, you just need to share with your friends" she adds as she rubs her daughter's back.

"I know" Eunhyuk said. She was about to say something again when someone enters the house. It was Donghae.

He faked a smile. "So... Did I disturb the mother and daughter bonding time?" he asks, pretending to tease them. The truth is, since he talked with Jessica this evening, he just can't help but to think of it. And that makes him can't even smile.

Leeteuk laughs softly as she lets go of her daughter and walks towards him. "You see, someone's really worried about you" she said. "Where have you been?"

"I'm filming for the opening of the drama" Donghae said. "The crews thought that we can just film it at the last minute, since it was a really short scene, but it turns out that the part was really hard because our PD is really demanding"

And he wasn't lying. They started filming for the opening since 7 p.m., but since the PD is really demanding and he keeps on asking him for a retake, they finished filming for one angle in two hours--and the opening will be using 4 angles.

Leeteuk stares right into his eyes to see if he's lying, but no, he's not lying. So she pats his shoulders. "Okay. Just go upstairs with that preggy and take a good rest, arasseo?" she asks before leaving the two of them.

Donghae joins his wife on the sofa. "Miss me?" he asks.

There was a huge relief in Eunhyuk's heart when he came home. She flashes a smile. "No" she said. Teasing him.

Donghae was about to say something when he notices her puffy eyes. "Hey, did you cried?" he asks.

Eunhyuk quickly touches her eyes. "Oh? This?" she asks. "I-well, I watched a drama with Umma awhile ago. That drama scene is so sad. The girl got a cancer, and her evil sister in law didn't tell her about that. She even requested the court for a restraining letter to her husband with the girl's name. So that her husband can't even visit her. Wasn't that sad?" she lied because she doesn't want him to know that she's crying because of feeling insecure towards him. What will he thinks if his wife--that is supposed to support him is not believing him?.

Donghae just laughs softly. "Whatever, Hyukkie" he said. "You go upstairs, and go to sleep, okay? I need to re-read the script for tomorrow's filming, so that I won't forget any lines"

Eunhyuk nods her head. "Don't tire yourself that much" she said before going upstairs.

Donghae sighs as soon as she leaves. "What is love actually?" he asks as he stares at his wife's back that is getting further. "Do you really love me?"

While Eunhyuk, was staring at him from upstairs without him knowing. She sighs. "No matter how much I tried to just believe you, I kept on feeling insecure" she whispered to herself. She sighs as she covers her face with her hands frustratedly. "What should I do?"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

It's only 6.30 in the morning, and when Donghae woke up, he already sees his wife wearing a white shirt, a washed blue jeans, a white sneakers, and a mint trench coat, her hair was tied in a ponytail and she's already wearing her backpack, ready to go somewhere.

"Oh? Sorry, do I wake you?" she asks.

Donghae shook his head. "Where are you going?" he asks in a hoarse voice since he just woke up. He stares at his alarm clock. "It's only 6.30 in the morning"

Eunhyuk smiles at him as she walks towards the bed and sit beside him. "Sorry, I have an emergency meeting this morning" she said. She wasn't really lying. It was true that she has an emergency meeting this morning, but actually, she can still throw that meeting to her vice president, but she just wants to go out and refresh herself.

Donghae smiles back at her. "That's okay" he said. "Just don't tire yourself that much" he adds as he ruffles his wife's hair.

Eunhyuk pouts at him. "Aish! Oppa! Don't ruffle my hair!" she said.

Donghae laughs at her reaction. "Okay, okay, I won't do that anymore" he said as he helps her fix her hair before he hugs her tightly.

"Oppa?" Eunhyuk asks confusedly, why did he hugs her all of a sudden?.

"You love me, right?" Donghae asks, there's jealousy and insecurity in his voice, and of course Eunhyuk can sense it.

There was a moment of silent because she was curious. What is Donghae feels insecure of. Isn't she the one who supposed to feel that?. "Of course... I love you. Why did you ask?" she asks, but she failed to hide the hint of doubt in her voice.

And that makes Donghae feels bitter. Why would she doubt if she really loves him?. He didn't say anything.

"Oppa, if I said that I'm jealous and insecure of you and Jessica's relationship, what would you think?" Eunhyuk asks as she rested her head on his chest.

Without her knowing, actually this has lightened up his mood. "Eh?" he asks to make sure that he heard it right.

Eunhyuk lets go of him. She faked a smile. "Nothing" she said. "I really need to go now. See you later, Oppa" she adds as she leaves the room.

Donghae sighs. "I'd be really happy if you told me that you're feeling jealous and insecure" he said. "At least, I know that you love me" he adds, sounds more of a whisper.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Joon was just arrived home after going to his father's company when he heard Jessica talking to someone over the phone. He decided to hide and listen to her conversation.

"Minnie, what's going on? Why did you called me after a few years of not contacting me at all?" Jessica asks. "I thought you already forget me as your best friend"

And this makes Joon raises an eyebrow. 'Minnie? Does she means, Lee Minnie?' he thought. 'But... Isn't she supposed to be friends with Donghae's wife since she's the girlfriend of his so called brother? How could she became Jessica's best friend?'

Jessica laughs like an evil after listening to what someone on the other line said. "Oh, so you've heard of it?" she asks. "Let me guess, that told you?"

There was a moment of silent because Jessica was listening to someone on the other line. "Oh, Minnie, will you please stop being such an angel?" she asks after a few minutes. "Yes. You're right, I'm the one who told that everything that ever happened between me and her husband. And yes, I told her including that part. That part where we had in my condo right before the night he saw me kissing with Joon"

Joon's eyes widened upon hearing her. He never heard of this part at all. He knows Jessica's past with Donghae, but he never know that Jessica would go this far. After leaving him hurt like that, she came back after 15 years, and trying to ruin his marriage life, and she doesn't even care that his wife is really fragile since she's pregnant. She doesn't even care if she'll kill the baby. Joon knows that Jessica is an evil, but he never expect her to be this mean. He enters the room. "What's the meaning of all this bull, Jessica Jung?" he asks.

Jessica's eyes widened upon hearing him. "Minnie, I'm really sorry but I need to end this call. I'll just call you later" she said before she ends the call. She turns towards Joon. "Joon? Since when did you here?" she asks all innocent like.

Joon just ignore her question. "Will you please explain to me what the is going on here?" he asks.

"I-it was--" Jessica stops talking since she doesn't know what to say anymore. It was like, she's caught red-handed. "Did you hear everything?"

Joon nods. "And now, I need your explanation" he said.

Jessica takes a deep breath. She quickly manages to show her bestest emotionless face. "I think you don't need to hear my explanation since you've heard everything?" she asks.

Joon laughs sarcastically upon hearing her. "Seriously, Jess, I never expect you to be cruel like this. What did they ever do to you that makes you wants to hurt them so badly?" he asks.

Jessica flashes a smirk. "I've told you, Joon. I just want to get my toy back" she said. "And I thought that I've also told you to stop meddling on my business?"

Joon sighs. "Jess, you know what? I love you. I really do. That's why I keeps on holding on to you even though you keeps on hurting me for this past 15 years" he said that makes Jessica feels happy knowing that he loves her that much that he can't never leave her no matter how much she had hurt him. But of course, she hides her real emotions really well. Joon stares at her, observing her reaction, but she just stood there as she stares at him with her icy stare. "But it seems that it's only me that wanted to keep this relationship. You never even tried to keep this relationship, no matter how much I tried to hold on to you"

And this makes Jessica unable to control her emotions anymore. She raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" she asks.

Joon smiles sadly. "I don't know, Jess. I guess I'll just leave you" he said. "There's no point of holding on to a relationship that only has one person to try to keep it while the other just doesn't respect that one person's effort"

Jessica just stares at him with an unreadable expression. 

"Don't worry, Jess. I'm not going to hold you anymore from now on" Joon said. "I'll set you free. Thank you for this 15 years" he said before turning his back and walks away.

Jessica quickly holds his arms to prevent him from walking away. "Wait. Joon, don't go. Please, I beg you" she said.

Joon turns towards her. "And tell me, why must you beg me to stay here with you?" he asks.

There was a moment of silent before Jessica decided to just throw all her ego and admits this one thing. "Because... I love you" she said, confessing to him.

While Joon just stares at her blankly before he laughs sarcastically. "Wow, Jess, you really wanted me to stay that much that you putting up a show like that?" he asks.

"No, it's not a--"

"Fine. I'll give you one last chance" Joon said. "I'll stay here"

While Jessica just stares at him blankly. People said that if you lied too much, no one will believe you anymore.

And that's what happened.

Joon can't trust her anymore. She flashes a smirk. 'Fine, Joon. If you won't believe me anymore, then I won't believe you too' she thought. 'Because I know, no matter how much I hurt you, you'll never leave me because you love me that much'

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"And will you please tell me why are you not yet home?" Yesung asks Eunhyuk who just stares at the blank air as if no one is talking to her. "It's already 8 in the afternoon, hyung must be worried about you"

Eunhyuk came straight to Yesung's cafe, Mouse Rabbit right after her meeting which ends at 4 in the afternoon. And when Yesung got back from his duty on 5 in the afternoon, she refused to say anything when he asked her.

She sighed. She shots Yesung a death glare. "Seriously, Jongwoon-ie, will you please shut up?" she asks. "I came here to relieve my stress but wow. Thanks to you, my stress has just increased"

"And that's what I'm asking about!" Yesung said hysterically. "What are you stress about?"

Eunhyuk stares at him blankly. "Kyu haven't told you?" she asks.

Yesung shook his head. "Is there something I have to know?" he asks curiously.

Eunhyuk sighs. "I-- I already know everything" she said.

Yesung raises an eyebrow. "Everything?" he asks confusedly.

"Aish, can't you understand what I mean just by hearing 'I already know everything' just like in dramas?" Eunhyuk asks. Tears start forming in her eyes because of thinking of Donghae and Jessica's past again. "About Oppa... I already know everything" she whispers since she doesn't have any powers left even just to say something. She's already too tired of thinking so much problems lately. But thanks to the quiet place, Yesung can still hear her clearly.

His eyes widened. "What?" Yesung asks. "Including the part where they spend the night together?"

Eunhyuk nods. She tries her best to not to cry. "But... It wasn't his fault, right? He also doesn't want all of this to happen" she said.

Yesung sighed in relieve. "Glad that you can think rationally. Other wives will choose to leave their husbands if the same thing happens" he said as he ruffles her hair.

"I... I was supposed to think positive like that, for our marriage, for our baby, but I... I'm failed to think positive. I keeps on feeling insecure and jealous everytime I saw him" Eunhyuk said, unable to control her tears anymore. "And these things is stressing me out. I can't leave him. This baby needs a father, besides, part of me still loves him that much that I can't leave him, it's just that... I can't stop myself from feeling jealous and insecure. And... I--I started to doubt that he loves me. Jongwoon-ie, what should I do?"

Yesung stares at her sadly. Well, she's his best friend after all, no matter how much they troll each other, and of course he cared about her. It hurts to see his best friend sad like this. He hugs her, lending her his chest to cry on. "Cry as much as you want. Don't hide it to yourself. It might be bad for you and your baby" he said, which makes her leans her face on his chest and cries even harder.

There was a moment of silent because Eunhyuk was too busy crying and Yesung keeps on being silent while rubbing her back gently that they didn't notice that someone is taking a picture of them, lots of it.

Yesung lets go of her after a few minutes. "Feeling better now? Should I make you a glass of hot chocolate?" he asks.

Eunhyuk shook her head. She wipes her tears. "I'm going home" she said as she stands up. "Thank you, Jongwoon-ie. At least I feel better now"

Yesung stares at her worriedly. "Are you okay? Stay here a little longer, at least untill your eyes are no longer puffy" he said.

Eunhyuk faked a laugh. "Seriously, you are not my friend Kim Jongwoon, right? Who are you? Why did you cared a lot about me?" she asks, teasing him.

Yesung just ignores her, he keeps on staring at her worriedly. "Try tell what you really feels to him" he said.

Eunhyuk's fake smile vanished from her face. "No" she said. "I'll keep this a secret from him. You must be cooperative, or else I'll kill your turtle, arasseo?!"

Yesung sighs. "Fine" he said. "And, Hyukkie?"

Eunhyuk stares at him blankly, waiting for him to continue.

"Don't you ever doubt his feelings. He really love you. I know that" Yesung said. "Maybe you don't know this, but, did you remember when you avoided him because you're not sure that you really love him or not?"

Eunhyuk nods. Of course she remember that. It was happened right before he proposed to her.

"He was so confused back then" Yesung said. "He even forget about Jessica because of too much thinking about you. So why would you be jealous of someone who is already forgotten because of you?"

Eunhyuk was touched because of this. He forgot Jessica because of her?. "Really?" she asks.

Yesung nods. "Why would I lie?" he asks.

Eunhyuk flashes a smile. Maybe it wasn't that bad to just trust her husband. She was just being too stressed with all those problems going on lately. "Arasseo. Thank you, Jongwoon-ie" she said before leaving the cafe.

Still without noticing that there's already a news posted about them on the media.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Unnie, please, I beg you, stop disturbing Oppa's life. He deserves a happy life after you hurt him like that" Sungmin said when she met with Jessica at a cafe near her condo.

Sungmin has called Jessica again, telling her that she wants to meet her and that this problem is better be spoken directly.

Jessica flashes a smile before taking a sip on her coffee. Of course she understands who does she refers with 'Oppa'. And she also understand why she can't mention his name. However, they are in public. What if someone heard them?. "Well, Minnie, is that the first word that you want to say when meeting your best friend after 15 years?" she asks. "Oh, and I heard that you already become that kiddo's girlfriend. He's turning into a handsome kiddo, by the way. Congratulations, I hope your relationship will lasts long"

"Unnie, stop changing the topic" Sungmin said.

Jessica laughs softly. "Oh, Lee Sungmin, why so serious?" she asks. "I was just getting my toy back"

"Unnie, he's not a toy! He's a human! And every human being deserves to be happy" Sungmin said, trying to stop Jessica from being such an evil.

"But to me, he's a toy" Jessica said.

Sungmin sighs. "Unnie, have you ever even just once, think of other people's feelings?" she asks.

Jessica didn't let out a single response. Mainly because she knows that Sungmin already know the answer. No, never, she never thought of other people's feelings. She only think of herself.

"Unnie, you know, his wife is pregnant right now. She and the baby is so fragile. You might kill that baby if you keeps on stressing her! Have you ever thought of that?" Sungmin asks. "You're also a woman. You'll be pregnant too, one day. Can't you at least understand that?"

Jessica just remain quiet. Sungmin was right. How come she didn't thought of that before?.

"If you're in her shoes, what will you do if ever you heard that your husband is well, kind of having an affair behind you knowing that you're pregnant?" Sungmin continued to ask. "Besides, Unnie, have you ever think of Joon Oppa's feelings?" she stops for a while, observing Jessica's reaction. Her expression is softening a little upon hearing Joon's name. "He loves you that much, but you keeps on hurting him. Unnie, I know you loves him too, that's why you must never take him for granted. Because you know what? Even the most loyal dog will leave if their owners is not treating them right"

Jessica flashes a smirk. "No, Joon will never leave me" she said. "Because I know that he loves me that much"

"Unnie, I'm serious. There'll be time where he'll be tired of you" Sungmin said. "So, if you don't want to lose him, please, stop treating him wrong. Stop disturbing other man's life"

"Wow, Minnie, so after you became that kiddo's girlfriend you suddenly takes their side?" Jessica asks. "This unnie is so sad because of that"

"It's not about which side that I take, but it's about you, Unnie" Sungmin said. "If ever you do something to ruin their marriage life again--" she stops talking when Jessica's phone rings. She answers it.

"Yeoboseo?" she asks.

'Ms. Jung, it's me, reporter Han' someone on the other line said.

"Oh, reporter Han, what's going on?" Jessica asks as she stares at Sungmin whose eyes widened upon hearing the word 'reporter'.

Reporter Han continues her report.

Jessica laughs. "Okay, thank you, reporter Han" she said.

'No, actually I'm the one who supposed to say thanks'

"No, really. Thank you" Jessica said before she ends the call. She turns towards Sungmin. "You said that if ever I do something to ruin their marriage life again, what will you do?" she asks.

"I'll never forgive you"

Jessica laughs. "Sorry Min, but I just did that even before you said that" she said. "So, if you don't have anything else to say, I'll go now" she adds before leaving Sungmin confused.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Donghae was just arrived home when he can't find his wife everywhere. He ran downstairs to the kitchen where Leeteuk is. "Umma, where's Hyukkie?" he asks.

Leeteuk raises an eyebrow. "I thought that she's with you?" she asks confusedly.

"No, she's not with me" Donghae said worriedly.

Leeteuk taps her chin. "That's weird. Her meeting has ended at 4 in the afternoon, and she told me that maybe she'll visit you in your filming set" she said. "Well, but she just said maybe. Maybe she changed her mind"

"And did you know where did she go?" Donghae asks.

Leeteuk shook her head. "But, don't worry that much about her. She's a tough girl" she said.

"But, umma, she's pregnant. I'm afraid that something bad will happen to her" Donghae said worriedly.

Leeteuk laughs softly. "She's with her driver. So don't worry" she said. "Seriously, you're so very caring towards her. I'm sure that every pregnant women in this world wants a husband like you"

Donghae smiles at her. He was about to say something when his cellphone rings. It was from Siwon. "Ah, Umma, Choi Sajangnim is calling, I need to go now" he said before answering the call as he walks away from the kitchen.

"Yeoboseo?" he asks.

'Will you and Yesung please explain what's going on here?' Siwon asks. 'Aish! Seriously, I'm getting headache because of the three of you!'

Donghae raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean? What do I need to explain?" he asks.

There was a moment of silent. 'You... Don't know?' Siwon asks.

"Of course I don't. I don't even understand what you're trying to point out" Donghae said.

Siwon sighs. 'Fine, I'll send you a link, but please, prepare yourself before you open the link. Don't be too shocked' he said. 'There are always backstabbers in life. You can never decide which is your friend and which is your enemy, so don't be too sad' he adds before ending the call.

Donghae stares at his phone weirdly. "He's so weird" he said when suddenly his phone chimed. It was a text from Siwon, sending a link.

'prepare yourself before you open the link' he suddenly remembers Siwon's words.

He raises an eyebrow. 'Seriously, what link is this actually?' he thought curiously.

His eyes widened upon reading the title of that article.

'Lee Donghae's wife is having an affair with Kim Yesung?'

He scrolls down the page only to find a picture of Yesung and Eunhyuk at mouse rabbit, hugging. Eunhyuk was leaning her head to Yesung's chest, making them looks like a real couple.

He takes a deep breath. "No, this is just a misunderstanding" he said, calming himself. "Yesung is just her best friend. Not more not less"

He scrolls down and reads the whole article. But the more he reads the article, the more he feels jealous and not sure that it was just a misunderstanding.

He reads the comment section.

 

'Isn't Kim Yesung just proposed his girlfriend in public recently? ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

'He's the only idol who makes a scandal while on his military duty. Heol, E.L.F. entertainment idols are daebak, of course'

 

'Wow. Just proposed your girlfriend a few months ago before enlisting, and suddenly hugging your best friend's wife in your cafe. Hyung, I want your life ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

'I wonder what's Donghae's reaction ㅋㅋㅋ'

 

That's enough. Donghae can't read it anymore. Yesung is his friend, one of his best friend in the agency. He even considers him as his brother, why would he do this to him?.

Is he really that stupid?.

Leeteuk said that every pregnant women wants a husband like him.

No, she's wrong.

Eunhyuk doesn't want him. She wants Yesung.

 

 

To be continued...