I'm Fine, Maybe

My Stupid Idol

Chapter 11: I'm fine. Maybe

 

 

A/n: the text in italic are flashbacks. In this chapter, all the angst will show up. But if you love reading angst, don't expect much from me because I'm a romcom writer after all XD I'll still give everything a little touch of comedy, of course lol #SorryIcan'tBeTooSerious! XD Comments are highly appreciated! <3

 

 

'Why did he lied to me?' she thought, still crying while covering with her hand, trying to make sure that Donghae won't hear her.

He can't see her like this, at least not now, not in her weakest self. She needs to talk to him about these kind of problems with no emotions at all, and mostly, no tears at all. It has to be a simple conversation to clear a simple misunderstandings. 

She was about to wipe her tears away and put those photos and mp3 player back on its place when suddenly Donghae came out of the bathroom while drying his hair using the towel he was holding.

She quickly wipes her tears away as she stares at her watch. It was already 10 minutes passed since he went to the bathroom. Time really flies that fast.

"What are you holding?" Donghae asks as he walks towards her. "Are you crying?" he was about to wipe her tears when she leans backward so that he can't touch her.

"Don't touch me" Eunhyuk said.

"What's going on? Why are you crying?"

Eunhyuk flashes a smirk. "You really don't know what's going on?" she asks sarcastically. She can't help but to involve her emotion here. Like, which wife won't involve her emotion here?.

Donghae already has an idea on what she's talking about, but he tries to make sure that everything was just a misunderstanding. "W-what are you talking about?" he asks. "I don't understand"

Eunhyuk laughs sarcastically. "Lee Donghae, are you really that stupid?" she asks. She gave him the photos that she's holding. "Bothered to explain what's going on here?"

Donghae stares at her confusedly before looking at the photos on his hands. His eyes widened upon seeing that photos. "Where did you get this picture?" he asks.

"Why? Are you shocked because your biggest secret is now revealed?" she asks. "And it's revealed to this girl that your parents choose for you"

"Seriously... Hyukkie, I don't understand"

"I'm not asking for you to pretend that you're innocent! I'm asking for your explanation!" Eunhyuk raises her voice because of anger.

Donghae sighs. "Fine. I'll explain. But, please, calm down first" he said as he sat beside her.

Eunhyuk stares at him with teary eyes. "Tell me, how am I supposed to calm down when I know that my husband is hiding such an important thing to me?" she asks weakly. She's too tired, even just to raise her voice at him.

Donghae just stares at her. He can see a great pain in her eyes. He already hurt the girl that he loves because of his stuborness. He takes a deep breath before telling her the whole story that happened a long time ago.

The story that makes this whole fiasco happens. The story that he really regret. in his life no matter how many times he thinks about it.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Jessica Jung sunbaenim, I know that I'm just a rookie idol and you're an A-list actress, but..." Donghae stops talking as he takes a deep breath and fixes his glasses--he always wear glasses whenever he's not on-air in his rookie days. "I... I like you since the first time I saw you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Jessica laughs softly upon hearing him. "What's your name again?" she asks. 

"Lee... Donghae" Donghae said softly, more of a whisper because he's too nervous.

"Ah, Donghae?" Jessica asks. "Well, I want to be your girlfriend"

And this makes Sungmin who sits beside her and Donghae stares at her with wide eyes open. It was like, seriously? Jessica, the diva of this agency wants to be the rookie Donghae's girlfriend?. "R-really?" he asks. "Are you sure?"

Jessica nods her head. "Well, you're cute and you seemed like a nice guy. So why not?" she asks.

Donghae flashes a smile. "Thank you, sunbaenim!" he said happily.

"Ah, by the way how old are you?" Jessica asks.

"Me? I'm 21. You see, I'm kind of a late debuted idol" Donghae said, still smiling at her.

"21? Then you're just 2 years younger than me. Just call me noona" Jessica said. "You see, we're already a couple, it'll be weird if you'll still talk to me formally"

"Well... Okay... Noona" Donghae said awkwardly.

Jessica was about to say something when suddenly someone knocks on the make up room's door, it was Heechul.

"Lee Donghae, you need to prepare yourself now! The broadcast will start in 5 minutes" he said before going away.

"I think I really need to go now. See you later, noona" Donghae said.

Jessica flashes a smile as she waves her hand at him. "See you later" she said.

"Unnie, are you sure?" Sungmin who keeps on being quite asks when Donghae left the room. Actually, she's Jessica's best friend ever since her debut 2 years ago when they played in the same drama. Sungmin played as Jessica's sister that is greedy and always wants to have everything that her sister has.

"Sure about what?" Jessica asks.

"Sure about that guy" Sungmin said. "You see, he's a rookie idol, and you're an A-list actress. I mean, you're this agency's diva. I'm sure that the public doesn't want him for you"

Jessica laughs upon hearing her. "Oh, come on, Min. Why so serious?" she asks. "I only used him as my toy"

"But... Unnie, you're hurting him" Sungmin said.

"That's his business, not mine" Jessica said like a . "Besides he'll be more hurt if I reject him"

This is what Sungmin doesn't like from Jessica. That's right, she's her best friend but she never liked this side of Jessica. Whenever she'll play with other people's emotion without even thinking of their feelings. "No, Unnie, it'll be more hurt if you made him as your toy like this"  she said. "I heard from the staffs that he's such a nice guy. I don't think it'll be good if you hurt a nice guy like him like this"

Jessica laughs--again. "Min, do you like him?" she asks. "You can take him if you want"

"No, Unnie. I don't like him. But I'm saying this as a human. A human must not treat other human being badly" Sungmin said. "You know, human rights"

Jessica rolls her eyes at her younger best friend. "Whatever, Min" she said. "If I were you, instead of meddling in other people's business, I'll be thinking of my own love life"

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "Love life? I don't have one. Not yet, I'm still focusing on my school and work" she said. "I need to study hard so that I can pass for Sungkyunkwan university"

"Oh, really?" Jessica asks. "Then what about that new kid? That just been accepted 2 months ago and soon to be Kim Yesung's groupmate? I heard from Mr. Choi that Yesung's not going to be an actor anymore, he's going to be a singer because that's his passion. And Mr. Choi said that the kid will be his partner when he's 16, which means 5 more years untill his debut"

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "Which kid?"

"Aish, that kid! That kid who's younger than you by 6 years" Jessica said.

"Ah, you mean, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asks. "But I don't have a romance life with him. He's like my brother!"

Jessica just laughs at her reaction. "Well, whatever, Min. But his eyes shows everything. He's staring at you with full of love for you. How sweet" she said. "Anyway, Min, I really have to go now. My photoshoot will start in 30 minutes, so bye" she said as she pats Sungmin's cheek before leaving the room.

"Unnie! Wait!" Sungmin tries to stop her and talk to her more regarding the problem but she already leaves. Sungmin sighs. "I hope she'll stop hurting other people soon"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Noona, I'm really sorry that I made you soaking wet like this" Donghae said as he dries Jessica's hair using the towel he's holding. "I don't know that it'll rain and stupidly, I don't even brought an umbrella with me. Sorry" it's been 9 months passed, and they've gotten closer to each other.

They were currently at Jessica's room at her condo. Actually, Donghae fetched Jessica at her filming scene, and when they arrived at her condo--right in front of the entrance, it rains heavily, and that's why he's still here, In Jessica's condo.

Jessica laughs softly. "That's okay. Why would you be sorry?" she asks.

"Well... Because all of this happens because of my stupidity" Donghae said shyly.

"That's okay, I don't mind" Jessica said. "By the way, you seems y in this bathrobe"

Donghae sighs. He already knows where they conversation is heading to because this isn't the first time for Jessica to seduce him like this. This is already the nth time for her. "Noona, please don't--" he stops talking when Jessica puts a finger on his lips.

"Don't stop me this time" Jessica said before kissing his lips.

Donghae quickly pulls back even before they can go further. "No, noona. I respect you as a woman" he said. "Don't let me loose control"

Jessica flashes a seducing smile. "That's okay, just let it go" she said. "I don't mind" she adds before kissing his lips again.

While Donghae can't help it, but just let him lose all his controls and kisses her back.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Noona..." Donghae said when they woke up the next morning.

"What?"

"I'm... Really sorry... For last night" Donghae said, still hugging her just like when they woke up awhile ago. "I'll take my responsibility on you"

Jessica just chuckles upon hearing him. "And how are you going to do that?"

"I'm going to marry you. However, I'm responsible for this" Donghae said.

"You're just a rookie idol. What will the public thinks if a rookie idol got married all of a sudden?" Jessica asks.

"But--" Donghae stops talking when Jessica puts a finger on his lips. 

"You don't have to take responsibility on this" she said. "Besides, I'm the one who made all of this happens, so don't even think about it"

Donghae can sense something weird, of course. However, Jessica is a girl. And she's the one who will feel most losses  of this thing. How could she doesn't want him to be responsible at all?. But he quickly shake that thought off. "By the way, when will your filming starts?" he asks. "I don't think that I can fetch you today because I have a filming for a variety show, so I'll just drop you there"

Jessica pouts at him. "Aish, you're so mean" she said. "I'll miss you for sure"

Donghae just chuckles upon hearing her. "Sorry, I'll make it up to you next time" he said before kissing her forehead.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Has Jess' filming ended yet?" Donghae asks himself.  He was currently sitting inside his car that is parked in front of Jessica's filming scene.

He stares at his watch. It was already 11 p.m.

"But she doesn't know that I'll fetch her" he told himself. The truth is his schedules this night has started earlier than planned and of course it ended earlier than planned, too. That's why he was able to fetch Jessica tonight. He flashes a smile. "Well, maybe I'll surprise her a bit" he told himself as he gets the bouquet of red rose for Jessica at the passanger's seat before gets off the car as he unfolds the umbrella that he's holding.

Today's filming takes place in a park, and unfortunately it rained heavily--again tonight. And all of the staffs seems busy carrying cameras and lightings as they tried to protect them from rain.

Donghae pats one of the staffs' shoulder. The one that doesn't seems to be as busy as the others because she was sitting under a tent while drinking a coffee. "Excuse me" he said. "Do you know where is Ms. Jessica Jung?"

The staff stares at him curiously. "Yes. But who are you?" she asks.

"Ah, I'm his friend" Donghae lied. He did this because Jessica has strictly forbid him to tell the public about their real relationship--well, she told him that it's also for the sake of his career, which is kind of right.

The staff narowed her eyes at him. But then she quickly snaps her fingers upon recognizing him. "Ah! I know you!" she said. "You're that rookie idol at E.L.F. entertainment, Lee Donghae, right?"

Donghae nods his head. "You know me?" he asks. This is the first time for him to meet someone who recognizes him as an idol.

"Of course I know you. Your debut song is such a big hit" the staff said. "Jessica-ssi is at the tent over there" she adds as she points to a tent, quite far from the filming scene.

Donghae bows slightly to the staff. "Thank you" he said before leaving the staff and walks towards the tent.

He was about to enter the tent, but then he realized that the curtain of that tent is not properly closed. He doesn't know why, but all of a sudden, he wants to take a peek on what's going on inside. There was a moment of doubt untill he finally decided to take a peek, but he quickly stops when he sees what Jessica was doing inside.

She was kissing with Lee Joon, the A-list actor that got paired with her in this drama.

"What did I just see?. Is that... Lee Joon sunbaenim?" Donghae asks. "B-but he already married, and Jess already have me. What's going on actually?" he asks which makes him decided to take a peek once more, just in case he's wrong.

But no, he's right. And Jessica and Joon was still kissing. Now, even more passionate than before. Joon pulls back after a while. "Why did you kiss me?" he asks.

Jessica flashes a seductive smile. "Because I love you" she said.

Joon snickers upon hearing her. "Love?" he asks. "Then what about that kid? He's your boyfriend, right?"

Jessica laughs. "You mean, Donghae?" she asks.

"See? You even admits him as your boyfriend" Joon said. "Then why did you seduce me?"

"Oh, come on. He's just like a toy for me. A toy that I can play with whenever I have nothing to do. And a toy that I can dump whenever I got bored of him" Jessica said. "Forget him. He's just plain stupid to believe that I really love him. Joon, you're the one that I love" she adds before kissing Joon's lips again which he doesn't avoid this time.

That's enough. Donghae doesn't even wants to know what's going to happen next. So he just stops peeking as the bouquet of rose and umbrella in his hand falls down on the grown because he doesn't have anymore strength to hold them because of shock.

Somehow, he kind of glad that it was raining tonight, or else, he'll never know that Jessica was playing on him and...

At least the rain can hide his tears.

He was mad, of course. But he doesn't know how to express it.

By having a revenge? But who will be the target of his revenge?.

Joon? Or Jessica?.

No, it wasn't their fault. Jessica was right. 

He's just plain stupid.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"And the next day, she moved to Lee Joon sunbaenim's agency" Donghae said ending his story.

Eunhyuk didn't let out a single response as if she doesn't believe him. "I'm telling you the truth. Ask Minnie if you don't believe me" Donghae said. "Jessica tells her everything"

Eunhyuk sighs. "So... This is why you want me to avoid her?" she asks. She doesn't even want to mention Jessica's name now, because she knows that it'll just break her heart even more. "Because you're afraid that she might tell me everything?"

"Well... That was one of the reasons" Donghae said as he stares at the floor because he was too afraid to look at his wife's hurt expression. "The main reason was that I'm afraid that she might hurt you. That's why I told you to avoid her"

Eunhyuk laughs bitterly. "If I didn't find out about this earlier, are you planning to keep me innocent?" she asks.

"At first, I was about to tell you after you gave birth to our child. So that you won't feel stressed, and nothing bad will happen to you and our baby, but..." Donghae stops talking as he stares at his wife that is now staring at him with teary eyes. "Today, I think about the consequences again, and I'm afraid that you'll leave me once I told you, so--"

"Why would you be afraid?" Eunhyuk asks, stopping him from talking. "What is the thing that you be afraid of? Are you afraid that I'll leave you? Why? I'm just a rebounder and the girl that your parents choose for you, why would you be afraid that I'll leave you?"

"Wait" Donghae said. "Who told you so?"

Eunhyuk sighs. She handed him the mp3 player. "You're the one who told me"

Donghae stares at her confusedly as he presses play and listened to what's inside the mp3 player. He sighs after listening to the voice note. "I'll never told you that I never said that because I'll be lying if I do that. I said that. I admit it" he said which makes Eunhyuk looks at the floor so that he can't see her crying. "But, she cuts my sentence. The whole sentence was like this..." he stops talking as he leads his wife's face to stare at him. "'That's right, I used her as a rebounder and she's the girl that my parents choose for me at the beginning. But everything changed after I met her. I fall in love with her and suddenly forgets all about you. So don't be too confident' that's what I said"

Eunhyuk just stares at him with teary eyes. "How am I supposed to believe you?" she asks. "You've been lying to me this whole time"

Tears starts forming in Donghae's eyes upon hearing her. "Fine. It's okay if you don't believe me" he said. He wipes her tears. "But don't you ever cry in front of me anymore. Because it hurts to see you cry like this. You can hate me as much as you can, but don't you ever cry in front of me anymore, because that hurts me even more than hating me"

"Tell me" Eunhyuk said softly because she has no more energy even just to raise her voice. "How am I supposed to hate you if I love you that much?"

"You... Don't hate me?" Donghae asks. There was a mixture of confusion, sadness and relieve in his voice.

"I can't. I know that what you've done to me is really unforgivable, but..." she stops talking as she stares right into his eyes. "Maybe your stupidity is contagious. I just can't hate you, no matter what you've done to me"

"Really?" Donghae asks, still with that mixture of confusion and relieve in his voice.

Eunhyuk nods. "I don't hate you. So..." she stops talking as she caresses his cheek. "Can we start again? We can conquer that sly together. Let's be brave and avoid all of her plans. We just need to be true to each other. Agree?"

Donghae laughs softly upon hearing her. "Agree" he said. He hugs her tightly. "Seriously Hyukkie, I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you for understanding me"

Eunhyuk hugs him back. "That's okay, Oppa" she said. "I'm even luckier to have you"

"No. I'm luckiest" Donghae said.

Eunhyuk laughs softly. "We're both lucky to have each other" she said before letting go of him. "I think I need to take a bath now"

"Yes, you need it" Donghae said, teasing her. "You already looks like a zombie"

"Aish, shut up" Eunhyuk said before walking inside the bathroom.

She quickly leans her back against the door as soon as she's inside the bathroom. She holds her chest, where her aching heart is. "I'm fine..." she told herself. "I must be fine. It wasn't his fault after all"

She stares at her reflection in the mirror.

It was true that she doesn't hate her husband for what he did to her, because she knows that it wasn't his fault but, still.

Part of her feels jealous and... Well, she's... Not fine with all of this. She needed a proof, so that she can prove that Donghae wasn't lying but, she must trust him, right?.

She nods her head. "Yeah, I must be fine and be brave, so that I can conquer that sly " she said. "I'm fine" she adds. But then she stares at her reflection through the mirror.

She was saying some couraging words, but her face shows doubt. "I'm fine" she said. "Maybe" she adds, whispering to herself.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Jessica was about to go out of her condo when suddenly she spotted Eunhyuk right in front of her condo. "Hey, Eunhyuk-ssi, what are you doing here?" she asks, acting all friendlylike. "How could you know that I live here?" she asks again, which of course was just an act. She knows that Eunhyuk already knows who she is because she's the one who sent those photos to her. And about her address, she knows really well that Eunhyuk's family is really powerful, so it's not that much of a problem for them to find her address.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Eunhyuk asks, acting as calm and as elegant as possible. Because, hell, she won't act like a barbarian in front of a who tries to steal her husband from her. She needs to show her that she's the queen here.

Jessica stares at her from head to foot. She had to admit that Eunhyuk looks so different today. She's wearing a black sleeveless bodycon dress and a dark red blazer, a black choker necklace and a pair of black strap flat sandals. And she was wearing a red lipstick. And her curly hair is already black. She looks like one of those elegant but mean characters in a drama, if you ask me--well, it took her 3 hours just to gave that mean but elegant image. "You seemed different today" she said. "But, about your offer, I'm really sorry but I really need to go to the filming set. I guess you already know this from Hae"

"I know, but this won't take more than 5 minutes" Eunhyuk said, still maintaining her elegant image.

"Well, if so, let's just talk here" Jessica said, trying to make her lose patience, so that if ever a press caught them fighting, she'll be the one who seems like a bad person.

Eunhyuk flashes a smirk. "Are you sure, Jessica-ssi?" she asks. "Well, it's okay since it's not even my image that is at stake if ever a press caught our conversation"

Jessica gritted her teeth because of anger. "Fine. Go in" she said as she move away a bit from the door, so that Eunhyuk can go in.

"You have good tastes for your interior" Eunhyuk said which is just an opening.

"It is such an honor for me because the president of 'To The Fairest' wants to come to my condo" Jessica said sarcastically. "What's the matter, Sajangnim?"

Eunhyuk took the mail out of her clutch before putting it at the center table. "It's you, right?" she asks.

Jessica laughs softly. "Oh, so you already know?" she asks.

"Why?" Eunhyuk asks. "Why did you tell me about this?"

"Wow. You should've been thankful to me. Because if it's not for me, you'll never know about this" Jessica said.

Eunhyuk laughs sarcastically. "Fine, Ms. Jung, I'm really thankful because you've told me a really important question" she said. "But still, I want to know what's the reason"

"Because I want to get my toy back" Jessica said. "You're stealing my toy. I don't like it. I must get it back"

"Your toy?" Eunhyuk asks. "FYI, Jessica-ssi, you've dumped that toy a few years ago. And I'm just taking him, fixes some broken parts, and make him the most precious treasure in my life"

"But still, he's mine in the beginning" Jessica said, acting like a .

"That's in the beginning" Eunhyuk said. "Why did you dumped him in the beginning?"

"I never dumped him. I lost him for a few years" Jessica said. "And when I find him, he's already with you"

"You lost him because you take him for granted" Eunhyuk said. "That's your fault"

"I don't take him for granted. It's just that he didn't realize his place as a toy" Jessica said while flashing a smirk. "And I don't know that he'll be such a popular and expensive toy that can make me popular too, If I have him now"

Eunhyuk slapped her cheek. She flashes a smirk. "You're so pathetic, Jessica-ssi" she said. "Let me remind you that he may be a toy for you. But he's my most precious treasure, so don't you ever try to take him away from me, or else you'll really get it" she adds before leaving Jessica's condo.

Jessica holds her right cheek, where Eunhyuk slapped her. She flashes a smirk. "Because you said that, I wanted him even more" she said before laughing sarcastically.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Eunhyuk was holding back her tears on her way back home. Actually, she keeps on holding them back since yesterday.

She can't cry in front of Donghae. He's innocent.

"Young lady?" her driver asks.

"Yes?" Eunhyuk asks, still holding back her tears.

"Are you okay? You seemed like you're going to cry"

"Ajussi, you don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. Really" Eunhyuk lied.

"Did you fight with young master?"

Eunhyuk didn't answer.

Her driver sighs. "Young lady, I know that marriage life can be hard" she said. "But you need to be strong and brave for you to overcome troubles in your marriage life. If you're having some problems, don't fight with him. Instead, you need to unite with him"

"But... What if I don't know whether to trust him or not?" Eunhyuk asks. "Part of me told me to just trust him because he's my husband. And I need to trust him but part of me told me that he's lying and I can't believe him"

Her driver smiles at her. "There are always reasons for every actions that every people takes" he said. "If he lied to you, there must be a reason. Maybe he doesn't want you to be hurt?"

"Or maybe he just don't love me" Eunhyuk said.

"Why would you think of those kinds of stupid things, young lady? It may be bad for your pregnancy" her driver said. "He loves you. I'm sure he does. Because if he doesn't, he'll never marry you and ruin his image for you"

Eunhyuk stares at him blankly, thinking about his words.

"If you still don't believe him, maybe you can find a proof" her driver said. "I can always help you"

Eunhyuk thinks for a while. '"I'm telling you the truth. Ask Minnie if you don't believe me"'. "That's right! Minnie Unnie!" Eunhyuk said. "Ajussi, wait a minute, I'm just going to call someone" she said as she took out her cellphone to call Sungmin.

'Yeoboseo?' Sungmin, on the other line said.

"Yeoboseo, Unnie? Where are you right now? I really need you" Eunhyuk asks.

'Me?' Sungmin asks. There was a moment of silent.

"Unnie, are you still there?"

'Oh, well, yeah! Of course' Sungmin said awkwardly. 'I'm at--' she stops talking when Eunhyuk can hear something falling onto the floor, and she can hear Sungmin shouting. She was about to say something when she hears Kyuhyun's voice.

'Guess who?' Kyuhyun asks.

'Kyu! You're scaring me! Now let go of me! Hyukkie is calling!'

'Not after my welcome home kiss'

Sungmin laughs softly. And there was a moment of silent--she kissed him, Eunhyuk guessed. 'So, how's your recording?'

'Pretty nice. Ah, But who are you calling before I got here?'

There was a moment of silent. 'Hello? Hyukkie, are you still there?' Sungmin asks.

"So you're at his condo" Eunhyuk said. "Don't tell me that you guys lived together?"

'Well... Actually, not really. I still go back to my house. We just sleep together every 3 days in a week' Sungmin said awkwardly.

"That's the same" Eunhyuk said. "So I guess, my baby is getting a playmate?"

'Aish! Shut up. What's the real reason that you called me?'

"I have something to ask you. I'll be there in a few minutes. So don't make out, arasseo?" Eunhyuk asks, teasing her.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"What?! So you've find out?" Kyuhyun and Sungmin asks in unison.

Eunhyuk nods. "So... Unnie, did the story I told you is the truth?"

Sungmin sighs. "Unfortunately, yes" she said. "Jess unnie told me everything. Except for the part where he sees her kissing with Lee Joon"

"But, wait, what's with the part where Minnie noona and that witch became friends?" Kyuhyun asks. "I don't know that part. And I've know you since I was 11"

Sungmin laughs softly. "Sorry, I never told you about that. But we're no longer friends because we never contacted each other after she moved agency" she said. "Besides, Hyukkie, don't be bothered with Jess unnie. She only considers him as her toy ever since they became a couple. And I'm sure that Oppa knows that"

"But... Still..."

"It's annoying for someone to be the third party of your happy love life, right?" Kyuhyun asks.

Eunhyuk stares at him, a little bit moved by his understanding. "Kyu, I never know that you would understand someone's feelings because you're such a selfish brat"

"Aish, shut up. That's because I feel that often whenever Yesung will disturb my lovey dovey time with Minnie noona" Kyuhyun said. "Okay, let's go back to the topic of that . Let's just blackmail her!"

"With?"

"With the picture you're talking about, Of course!" Kyuhyun said. "We just need to blur hyung's face, so no one will know it's him. I'm sure if we blackmail her, that will be scared and stop bothering you"

"Kyu, that was such a brilliant plan" Sungmin said. "But we can be put in jail for blackmailing"

"Oh, you're right" Kyuhyun said. "This world is such a kill joy"

Eunhyuk stares at him weirdly. Where is the joy of blackmailing someone?. But she smiled at them. "That's okay, thank you for helping, but I have my own way to conquer her" she said. "Bye couples!" she adds before leaving.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin sighs after Eunhyuk leaves. "This is why I can never stop worrying about Donghae hyung" Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin nods. "I'll try talking to Jess unnie later"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "Really?"

Sungmin smiles at him. "I've been irritated with her y attitude for years" she said. Smile vanished from her lips as she gritted her teeth. "I think now is the time to let her know about that"

Kyuhyun gulps nervously upon seeing her. 'She can be really scary sometimes' he thought.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"What is it now, Jessica-ssi?" Donghae asks when he sees Jessica in his waiting room.

"Oh, nothing" Jessica said. "So how's your 's reaction after knowing about us?"

"Oh, so that was really you?" Donghae asks sarcastically.

"Of course it's me. You're just too stupid for not thinking that it's me, babe" Jessica said. "So how's her reaction?"

Donghae flashes a smirk. "Well, she's fine with it" he said. "I've told you, she'll nevee fall on one of your tricks"

Jessica laughs sarcastically. "Oh, really?" she asks "but she came to my condo today and slapped me"

"She did?" Donghae asks, pretending to be shock. "That serves you right. I'll never defend you. How I wish I'm the one who do that"

"It seems like you really love her that much?" Jessica asks sarcastically. "Oh, how sweet"

"Of course I am. And I know she loves me too, and we'll face you together" Donghae said. "So if I were you, I'll be digging my own grave"

Jessica laughs upon hearing him. "Oh, you're so naive, babe" she said as she wipes her tears that falls down because of too much laughing.

"Naive?" Donghae asks.

Jessica flashes a smirk. She gets up and walks towards Donghae. She leans her face forward, almost kissing him. "Do you think your wife loves you that much?" she asks sarcastically.

Donghae takes a step back. "Of course she is"

"Really?" Jessica asks. "Then what's the proof?" she asks again.

That's when Donghae was lost for words. What's the proof?. "S-she slapped you for seducing me" he stammered.

Jessica laughs sarcastically. "Oh, well, remind me about that" she said. "But are you sure that she loves you because you are you? Not because you're her idol? Are you sure that she loves you? You see, some people mistakes infatuation for love"

That's when Donghae was really lost for words.

Jessica was right.

People sometimes mistakes infatuation for love.

And he, himself isn't sure if Eunhyuk loves him or she just feeling an infatuation towards him.

Does Eunhyuk really love him?.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

THIS CHAPTER IS POINTLESS. I KNOW. NO NEED TO REMIND ME OF HOW POINTLESS IT IS XD