jealous = love

My Stupid Idol

Chapter 6: jealous = love.

 

 

A/n: finally! I successfully think of a catchy title for this chapter! XD

Btw, there's Junsu as a cameo in this chapter! XD I'm sorry if I didn't wrote him as his real personality (mainly bcs I don't know) I hope you guys like his 'imaginary' personality here XD

And I'm sorry if I didn't describe the location just like what I did in chapter 1, because even though I'm an Indonesian, I haven't been to Bali before--Yes! I haven't went there! ;-;-- I'm afraid that I'm going to describe it wrong. I already know some of the locations by googling like the hotel they are staying at and places that they are going. But I'm afraid it'll just be a mistake, so I'm not going to write it. Just imagine it with your own imagination :)

 

Song rec: Leeteuk ft. Joo - Ice cream, D&E-Growing pains (idk why but I find it suitable for this chapter ㅋㅋㅋ)

 

 

"Wow! I never know that Bali is so beautiful!" Eunhyuk said happily as she stares at the beach from their hotel room window.

Donghae smiles as he hugs his wife from behind. "I thought you've wen't here before. You see Bali is one of the famous tourists' destination" he said as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"No. I've never been here before" Eunhyuk said, still staring at the beautiful view of the Kuta beach from their room. "Umma and Appa are too busy to bring me here. The last time we're on a vacation is when we went to maldives when I was still in elementary school"

Donghae pouts at her. "Your parents are too busy" he said, still hugging his wife possesively.

"As if your parents aren't as busy as mine" Eunhyuk said as she chuckles. "Besides, they are your in laws now"

Donghae just laughs softly in response. "Hyukkie..." he calls, but Eunhyuk just ignores him.

"Hyukkie..." he calls again, but Eunhyuk keeps on ignoring him.

He pouts when his wife keeps on ignoring him. He kisses her neck to make her notice him.

"Oppa..." Eunhyuk said as she bites her lower lip to avoid . "We just got here"

"I don't care" Donghae said. "I'm going to punish you because you're exchanging me to the scenery"

"Oppa... We've done it this morning before we went to the airport" Eunhyuk whispers.

"So?" Donghae asks as he kisses his wife's neck.

"It's still hurts... You know what I mean" Eunhyuk told him shyly.

Donghae smiles weakly at her. "Sorry" he said. "Do I make it hard for you?"

Eunhyuk shook her head as she caress his hands that were on her waist. "No. It's just that... That's my first time" she said. "And first time is always... You know, painful"

Donghae nods, indicating that he understands her. He flashes a smile, a childish smile, or to Eunhyuk, 'her Donghae's smile'--mainly because he's the only person who smiles like that, as far as she knows. "Well, since we can't do what other newlywed couples supposed to do on honeymoon, let's just have a date! Is it okay with you?" he asks cheerfuly.

"Oppa, are you mad at me?" Eunhyuk asks carefully.

"Why?" Donghae asks.

"Well... Because... I rejected to do... You know... What other newlywed couples supposed to do on honeymoon?" Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae pouts at her. "Aish, seriously, you often calls me stupid and childish, but see who's stupid and childish now" he said. He pinches her cheek gently. "I understand that very well, Hyukkie. Besides, we're already having a good time this morning" he adds in a teasing manner.

Eunhyuk blushes a little upon remembering what they do this morning. "Aish, stop talking about it" she said as she hits his chest gently.

Donghae chuckles. "Okay, so, since we've only dated once before we got married, let's have a date. What do you think?" he asks.

Eunhyuk nods excitedly. "Okay!" she said happily. She blushes shyly when suddenly her stomach grumbled because she haven't eaten her lunch yet.

Donghae chuckles. "Maybe we should have a late lunch first. Someone is getting hungry~" he said in a teasing manner. Eunhyuk pouts at him. "What do you want to eat, my princess?"

Eunhyuk tapped her chin and things for awhile. "Well, let's just look for a nearby fastfood restaurant and eat hamburgers while walking near the shores. It's a cool idea, isn't it?" she asks excitedly.

Donghae laughs softly upon hearing her. "I seriously thinks that sometimes girls watched too much romance dramas" he said. "But, okay, let's do it!" he adds as he holds her hand.

Eunhyuk smiles at him. "I didn't get that idea from a romance drama" she said. "It's a scene from the fanfiction that I wrote with Wookie"

Donghae raises an eyebrow. "Fanfiction? What's that?" he asks.

"Oh well, that's a delusional story made by fans about their idols" Eunhyuk said. "Me and Wookie used to wrote lots of these. We wrote about you"

Donghae chuckles. "About me? How did you wrote about me?" he asks.

Eunhyuk smiles. "Well, I wrote you as a handsome, smart, mature, but kind man. Sometimes I wrote you as a CEO, and sometimes I wrote you as a photographer, and sometimes I wrote you as an idol, everything that comes to my mind" she said. "Totally different from the real you"

Donghae pouts. "You hurt me" he said, pretending to be sad.

Eunhyuk laughs softly as she pinches his nose gently. "No worries, I still love the real you more than the imaginary you" she said. "Now, let's go?" she adds as she intertwines her fingers on his.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Well... Because I've told you all about me, now, you tell me all about you" Eunhyuk said as they walk near the shores while holding each other's hands as they eat hamburgers, just like Eunhyuk's wish.

Donghae thinks for awhile. "There are times I do a lot of typos" he said. "And it's the superbad ones"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "Really? But I never seen any of it!" she said.

Donghae chuckles. "Well, because I need to maintain my 'perfect' image, I always deleted it as soon as I realized the typo" he said.

Eunhyuk laughs softly.

"I ever typo-ed love as lvoe and elfish as eflish" Donghae said.

"And you deleted it without even one of us fans knowing? Wow" Eunhyuk said, teasing him.

Donghae nods. "I'm profesional at deleting things" he said. He chuckles. "You know, I ever deleted Heechul hyung's collections accidentally"

Eunhyuk laughs. "Omo, really?" she asks. "And what did he say?"

"Well... He got mad at me" Donghae said. "But then, nobody can resist me. Not even him. She forgives me after merely a minute"

Eunhyuk chuckles. "Ah, by the way, let's talk about the 'twins'" she said. "Have you ever fight with them?"

Donghae just laughs softly as he nods his head. "Yes" he said. "I actuallly can break an electronic device just by touching it"

"Really?" Eunhyuk asks. "So what's happened?"

"Well... I accidentally broke Yesung's laptop and Kyu's cellphone" Donghae said. "I bumped into a rack, and that rack fell into a table were they put their gadgets"

Eunhyuk laughs. "So what did you do?" she asks.

"Well, when they got mad at me, I was like 'what the ? It wasn't my fault that they put that rack in the middle of the room so carelessly'" Donghae said. "But then, I realized that it was my mistake, so I bought them the new ones and deliver it to their dorm at midnight. They quickly forgives me. Fyi, they are so childish, even more childish than me"

Eunhyuk laughs. She stops laughing when she notices a sauce stain on his right cheek. She smiles towards him. "You eat like a kid" she said as she points her right cheek, gesturing him that he has a sauce stain on his.

"Where?" Donghae asks as he wipes his left cheek.

Eunhyuk shook her head. "No! It's here" Eunhyuk said, still pointing her right cheek.

Donghae wipes his right cheek, but still, he missed it a little. He was shock when suddenly Eunhyuk tiptoed and kissed his cheek to 'wipe' the sauce stain for him.

Eunhyuk blushes profusely, so she quickly turns her back and walks away to hide her blushing face. 'Aish, Lee Eunhyuk, why are you so stupid? Why did you do that? He'll thinks that you're a . A ' she thought.

Donghae just stares at her back blankly, but then a smile grew on his face. He chases his wife as he hugs her from behind. "Aigoo, so my wife is getting naughty now" he said, teasing his wife.

Eunhyuk covers her blushing face with her hands. "Aish, shut up" she said shyly.

Donghae chuckles. "Hey, are you shy?" he asks.

Eunhyuk didn't let out a single response.

Donghae smiles at her. "Hey, we're husband and wife now. You don't need to be shy" he said. "That's a normal thing. Besides, I like it when you're being aggressive like that. It proves to me that you love me back"

Eunhyuk lets go of her face as she stares at her husband. "Really?" she asks.

Donghae nods. He pinches his wife's cheek. "Yes" he said. "Now, what do you want to do next?"

Eunhyuk was about to think when suddenly someone calls her name. They turn their backs to the direction of that voice.

There stood a tall and handsome man, and not to mention that he seemed like a rich person.

Donghae raises an eyebrow. He stares at his wife. "Who?" he asks.

Eunhyuk was about to answer when that man laughs sarcastically. "Oh my god, I can't believe that you reject me for a guy who never reads a business magazine" he said sarcastically.

Donghae frowns.

Eunhyuk sighs when she felt the tension rising between them. 'Aish, out of all time, why must I meet him now?' she thought.

"How could you know?" Donghae asks, still frowning. "As far as I know no one knows about that. Not even Hyukkie"

That's when that guy facepalmed while Eunhyuk bites her lower lip, trying to control her laughter.

What an innocent answer, as expected from Donghae, though. Why in the world would Eunhyuk thought that he'll get mad upon hearing that person's insult.

"You don't understand sarcasms?" that guy asks.

"Oh, so that was a sarcasm?" Donghae asks. He flashes a childish smile. "Sorry, but it didn't worked as a sarcasm to me because you were right"

That guy sighs. He stares at him coldly. "I'm Kim Junsu, you can ask your wife who I am to her" he said.

Donghae stares at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk sighs. "He's the CEO of Kim Airlines, his family company. And he ever got paired once in a blind date with me" she said. "I rejected him right after one meeting. But he keeps on chasing me after that. He can't believe that I dump him just because that I said that he's not any better than my idol which is you"

Donghae nods innocently. "So you rejected him because of me?" he asks.

"Don't be too proud" Junsu said. "Fangirls are like that. They'll dump you after they know your real personality"

"Well, she already knows it" Donghae said.

"Aish! You're such an arrogant man!" Junsu shouts in anger.

"Ssh!" Donghae said as he puts a finger on his lips. "Don't shout. It'll gain people's attention. You must be know who I am right?"

Junsu flashes a smirk. "Who do you think you are, dude?"

Donghae nods. "I guess you're too busy managing your family company that you can't even watch TV. I understand that" he said. "I'm Lee Donghae. A famous idol and actor with good records with the reporter. I never has a scandal except for the one I have with Hyukkie. So, please don't create a commotion if you don't mind. Because if you did, it'll surely be a news, and the reporters will surely ask why in the world I have a fight with a CEO and I don't think I can protect the secret about you starting a fight with me even though I didn't do anything to you and I don't even know you"

'Now I'm starting to doubt if he's really stupid' Eunhyuk thought as they stare at Donghae and Junsu.

Junsu bites his lower lip to control his anger. "Don't be so arrogant, Mr. Famous idol with good records" he said. "I can always end that good record of yours anytime that I want"

Donghae smiles at him. "Just do if you can" he said. "I'm very famous worldwide, so it's okay if South Korea can no longer accept me because I still have another countries"

"I've told you don't be so arrogant, dear Mr. Famous idol with good records" Junsu said. "You're not any better than me. I don't know what Hyukkie sees in you that makes her reject a perfect guy like me for you"

"Of course I'm better than you" Donghae said innocently.

"What?" Junsu asks angrily.

"Of course I'm better than you. At least Hyukkie didn't dump me at the first meeting" Donghae said. "Well... That's what my manager told me. The one who wins the 'award' means the one who does better"

"You...!" Junsu shouts. He was about to pull Donghae's shirt collar when Eunhyuk stops him.

"Stop it, Junsu-ssi" Eunhyuk said. "Don't you ever hurt my husband, because I love him and not you. Just accept the truth" she adds as she wrapped her arms around Donghae's. "Let's go. We better not create commotion here"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"I'm sorry" Eunhyuk said. "Are you mad at me?" she asks when they arrived at their hotel room. They've decided to just go back to the hotel because Donghae's mood is pretty much ruined--well, Eunhyuk thinks that it's that way because he keeps on holding her hand tight. He doesn't want to let it go of her even when she asked for it, and he keeps on pouting. And whenever Eunhyuk will ask something, he'll just answer it with 'i don't know' or 'i don't want'--if he's a kid, Eunhyuk will call it as sulking.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know that Junsu will come and--" Eunhyuk stops talking when Donghae hugs her. "Why--"

"You're mine" Donghae said. "You're mine. No matter what will happen"

Eunhyuk smiles upon hearing him. "Are you jealous?" she asks.

Donghae didn't say anything for a while. He sighs. "Yes, I'm jealous" he said. "Jealous as hell"

Eunhyuk chuckles. She lets go of him. "That's very cute of you" she said as she pinches his nose gently.

"Now tell me the truth, who's that Junsu guy?" Donghae asks. "He seemed like he knew a lot about you"

Eunhyuk rolls her eyes at him. "Oppa, come on, I've told you that he's one of my previous blind date partners. But I rejected him because he's like... Nuh-uh too... Arrogant!" she said. "And not to mention that everything he talked about is 'me, myself, and I'"

"But he seemed like he loves you a lot" Donghae said, didn't like the fact that there's another man than him who  'loves' his wife.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "Junsu? Loves me? Oh, my, god, are you kidding me?" she asks. "He loves himself more than anyone else in this world! I mean... He's this selfish man who always talks about himself. Why would you think that he loves me?"

"Because... Well, you told me that he keeps on chasing you and... You see, I think it's really impossible for him to met us coincidentally here" Donghae said. "I think he comes here to chase you"

Eunhyuk chuckles. "Come on, it's not like he already love me because of that. He doesn't love me, but I've stepped on his pride, because according to his stories about himself, he's this oh-so-perfect guy. Every girl wants to be his lover. And then one day here comes this girl named Lee Eunhyuk who rejected him just because of her idol. That's too much for his pride, you know" she explained. "Well, about him coming here to chase me... I think that's impossible because he's such a self-centered person"

"I thought you only met him once in a blind date?" Donghae asks suspiciously. "How could you know so much about him?"

Eunhyuk pinches his cheek gently. "I've told you that he keeps on chasing me. He keeps on following me everywhere. Even to some of your concerts and events" she said. "How could I not know him?"

Donghae didn't say anything. Instead, he just stares at his wife blankly.

"Please believe me, okay?" Eunhyuk asks while flashing her puppy eyes. "Really, I'm not lying. I only love you. I've rejected a lot of men just because of you. So, why would you feel jealous and insecure?"

Donghae finally nods his head. "Arasseo. I won't be jealous anymore" he said. "But, next time, if we ever met him again, don't ever let go of my hand, show him that you're mine"

Eunhyuk laughs softly. "Yes, sir!" she said.

"And... Hyukkie?" Donghae asks.

"Yes?"

"I hope you don't mind but..." Donghae stops talking for awhile. "I hate it when you're being too close with another man. And Yesung wasn't an exception"

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow. "Why?" she asks confusedly. "Yesung is my bestfriend"

"Don't get me wrong" Donghae said. "It's okay for you to have a boy friend, but... Think of my feelings. Don't be too close"

"Why?" she asks confusedly--again.

"Because..." Donghae sighs. "Hyukkie, you're beautiful. I don't want another man to fall in love with you. I want to be the only one. I want to be the only man who loves you. I want to be the only one in your heart. I want--"

Eunhyuk puts a finger on his lips, stopping him from talking. "Shortly, you're jealous" she said. She laughs softly. "You're so cute when you're jealous"

"Why?"

"Because you're just like a brat kid. You see, whenever kids likes something, they'll be like 'don't touch it, that's mine'" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae frowns. "What was that?" he asks, pretending that he was mad. But no, he wasn't. He's no longer jealous, and no, he never gets mad at his wife. It's just that he thinks that Eunhyuk looks so cute whenever she tries hard to make him smile.

"Hey, I was just kidding" Eunhyuk said. "Oppa, please believe me. I only love you, so please, don't get mad at me anymore"

Donghae laughs softly upon seeing her serious expression.

Eunhyuk frowns. "Hey, are you just tricking me awhile ago?" she asks.

"Sorry" Donghae said. "It's just that you loooks so cute whenever you tries hard like that. That's why I pretended that I'm mad at you. But no, I never get mad at you"

Eunhyuk pouts. "I hate you" she said.

Donghae kissed her pouting lips. "Don't hate me" he said. "I don't like it when you hate me"

Eunhyuk smiles. "You're so strange" she said. "There are times wherein you'll be so sweet and mature towards me, there are also times wherein you'll be a brat kid. 'I don't like it' or 'I wanna go home'"

"And that's why you love me" Donghae said.

"Yeah, right. That's why I love you" Eunhyuk said as she pinches his nose gently. "That's why, please don't feel jealous and insecure anymore"

Donghae nods his head as he flashes a childish smile. "Arasseo" he said. "I promise that I'll always remember that you only loves me, so that I won't feel jealous anymore"

Eunhyuk smiles. "That's my husband" she said. "And I promise you that we're not going to cross path with Junsu anymore. Because I'm 100% sure that he's tired of following us, right?"

Donghae nods. "Yeah, I hope so" he said, still smiling at his wife.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Donghae and Eunhyuk asks in unison when they 'accidentally' meet Junsu again at their hotel's dining room for breakfast.

Junsu raises an eyebrow. "Is it wrong to have a breakfast at the hotel where I'm staying at?" he asks.

The truth is, they didn't met coincidentally, not even yesterday, because he actually followed the couple everywhere ever since their honeymoon because he wants to ruin their honeymoon and he wants to make Eunhyuk regrets that she chooses her idol instead of a perfect guy like him--well, he thought. It's not like he loves Eunhyuk, but it's just that he can't accept the fact that there's a girl who rejects him for someone like Donghae. Someone who is so different from him. Someone who is... Imperfect unlike him. Well, shortly, she already stepped on his pride and he hates that. He's a prince, everyone must love him. If he's a girl, we'll say that he's suffering a serious case of queen bee syndrome.

"No, it's not wrong. Enjoy your breakfast" Eunhyuk said before dragging Donghae with her, leaving Junsu.

"I've told you. He's following us" Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk's ear as they walks away.

Eunhyuk sighs. "We still don't have a proof. You see, this is a really famous 5 star hotel. Even the best hotel in this street. And he's one of the ten most rich chaebols in Korea, so it's not impossible for him to stay here, right?" she whispers.

Donghae feels a hint of jealous. But he knows that he've promised his wife that he won't feel jealous anymore. So he forces a smile--thanks to his acting skills, Eunhyuk didn't realize it at all. "Well, okay" he said. "Let's go to our table" he adds as he holds his wife's hand and walks towards their table.

And they couldn't believe who's sitting at their table. "Hey, we meet again" Junsu said as he flashes a smile towards them. "The restaurant was full. So, do you mind sharing your table with me? You see, we know each other, right?"

That's when Eunhyuk facepalmed. And being the brat he is, Donghae was irritated of course. But he ignores his feels and just smiles back towards Junsu. "Of course you can sit with us" he said.

"Wow, that's very good of you. No wonder you're a famous idol with good records" Junsu said sarcastically. He really hates Donghae because he thinks that Donghae is nothing compared to him, and the fact that Donghae is (pretending to be) so kind towards him makes him hates Donghae even more.

"Thank you" Donghae said, pretending that he can't understand Junsu's sarcasm. "It's very good of you too to want to sit at the same table with me, considering the fact that you're a really famous CEO"

Junsu chuckles. "Actually I don't want to sit with you. I want to sit with your wife" he said.

"Kim Junsu, stop creating a commotion or else I'll--" Eunhyuk stops talking when Junsu raises his hand to stop her from talking.

"Oop, sorry, did I offend you?" Junsu asks sarcastically as he holds his lips. "I was just kidding awhile ago"

Donghae laughs softly. He shook his head. "No, I'm not offended. Your joke is very funny by the way" he said.

Well, he already promised his wife that he won't feel jealous anymore, right?.

Junsu also laughs. "Oh, really?" he asks. "You seemed like a really nice person, Donghae-ssi. Do you want to sit beside me?"

"What?" Eunhyuk asks. 

She was about to gave Junsu a piece of her mind when Donghae interrupted her. "Okay" he said. "I'm going to sit beside you"

And this makes Eunhyuk feels hurt. Well, how could Donghae just accept Junsu's trap like that?. She's his wife, right?. He should have asked her opinion first before accepting people's offer like that. But he... Well, let's just think that he's just being mature.

I've told you that he can be mature sometimes, right?.

And maybe that's what he's doing now.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk happily stares at the beautiful paintings on the wall as they walks across the hall of a painting gallery. Eunhyuk rests her head on her husband's shoulder.

"Why did you become clingy towards me all of a sudden?" Donghae asks as he smiles sweetly towards his wife

Eunhyuk raises her head as she stares towards her husband. "Am I not allowed to be clingy towards my husband?" she asks.

Donghae chuckles. "Well... It's not like that" he said. "By the way, why are you so moody?"

Eunhyuk pouts at her husband as she hits his arm gently. "I hate you" she said.

Donghae raises an eyebrow. "And what's that for?" he asks.

Eunhyuk was about to answer when someone beside them suddenly claps his hands. They both stares at that person--like, who in the world would dare to make such a noise at a painting gallery?.

Their eyes widened upon recognizing the noise maker.

It was Junsu.

"What a very beautiful masterpiece" he said, as if he's admiring the painting in front of him. He turns towards Donghae and Eunhyuk. "Oh, you guys are also here?"

Eunhyuk sighs while Donghae quickly fakes a smile. "Hey, it's nice to see you here" he said.

"It's really nice to see you too" Junsu said.

"Junsu-ssi" Eunhyuk called. "Are you following us?"

"Me? Why would I?" Junsu asks. "It's not like I'm obsessed with you. Right, Donghae-ssi?"

Donghae sighs--without both of them knowing, of course-- before flashing his worth-for-oscars fake smile. "Yeah, right" he said, almost in a sarcastic way.

"He's supposed to defend me" Eunhyuk thought sadly. "Why did he defend Junsu?"

Junsu flashes a smirk. "Now that we're together, maybe we can just walk togeher, what do you think?" he asks.

"What--"

"Well, sure. Let's just walk together" Donghae said even before Eunhyuk can finish her sentence.

Eunhyuk sighs. "I should have known. There was just no way he would listen to me" she thought sadly. "He wasn't just being mature. He just don't love me anymore"

But one thing that she doesn't know. Donghae was just pretending.

Why wouldn't they be true to each other?.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Eunhyuk was walking alone at the sea shores.

Where's Donghae?. Well, she left him at their room. He just went straight to sleep as soon as they reach their room--mainly because he's too tired of acting. And he doesn't even say a word to her.

Eunhyuk sighs. "He really doesn't love me anymore" she said sadly as she continues to walk beside the sea shores. "Or he never love me from the beginning?"

She was too busy being sad that she can't realize that Junsu was walking beside her. "What are you thinking?" he asks.

Eunhyuk turns her head towards him. "Junsu-ssi?" she asks. "What are you doing here?"

"And you? What are you doing here? Alone? Without your husband?" Junsu asks her back.

Eunhyuk just shrugs her shoulder. "I don't know" she said.

"Did you guys fight?" Junsu asks. A hint of guilt--well, just a hint start rushing in him. I mean, it's his fault if they fight, right?.

Eunhyuk shook her head. "No we didn't" she said.

"Then why are you sad?" Junsu asks.

"It's just that..." Eunhyuk said. "He doesn't love me anymore"

Junsu flashes a smirk. "You really think so?" he asks. "I think he never loves you at all"

Eunhyuk raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"He never told you all about his previous love life, right?" Junsu asks.

"He told me he wasn't ready for that" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes! And that's because he never loves you at all" Junsu said. "You see, if he really love you, and if he doesn't love his ex anymore, why didn't he tell you?"

That makes Eunhyuk lost for word. Junsu flashes a smirk--again. "That only means he never love you at all. You're just a rebounder to him" he said. He embraces her shoulder. "Now, that you know he only makes you as a rebounder, why don't you make him as a rebounder, too?"

Eunhyuk stares at him suspiciously. "What?" she asks.

"Well, I'm always here for you" Junsu said. "He makes you as a rebounder, why don't you make him a rebounder, too?"

Eunhyuk shook her head. "Do you think I'll fall for your trap?" she asks. "He's not like that. I trust him"

"Then, can you explain why he said that he's not yet ready to explain about his ex?" Junsu asks. "What is it that he needs to be ready for?"

Eunhyuk can't answer his questions. She believes her husband, but she had to admit that Junsu was right. What is it that Donghae needs to be ready for?.

"See? You can't answer it, right?" Junsu asks. "I've told you that he--" he stops talking when someone hits his face.

It was Donghae.

"Oppa..." Eunhyuk whispers.

"Shut up, Kim Junsu" Donghae said. "You know nothing about us"

Junsu flashes a smirk. "I know nothing?" he asks. "Well, I know nothing. But I know a thing for sure. You don't love her"

Donghae smirks towards him. "You know nothing about me" he said. "Besides, even if I really don't, then do you love her?"

Junsu can't answer.

Donghae shook his head. "No, you don't" he said. "Because if you do, you'll wish all the best for her and you'll never hurt her with your lies. You're just a pathetic guy who suffered a serious case of queen bee syndrome" he adds before dragging Eunhyuk with him.

Junsu stares blankly towards the air. He touches his cheek--it's still aching. He flashes a smile. "Wow" he said. "He's such a cool guy! No wonder that Lee Eunhyuk chooses him over me. Lee Donghae, I consider you as my one and only rival and role model"

See? I've told you that he's a strange guy.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Oppa..." Eunhyuk called Donghae for the nth time.  "Are you mad at me?"

Donghae sighs. He slams his hands on the table beside him, making Eunhyuk's heart beating fastly because of fear. "I'm tired" he said. "Let's just end all of this"

He fell asleep because he was too tired because of acting, and when he woke up, he can't find Eunhyuk in their suite, and when he found her, Junsu was flirting with her, like what the hell is that?.

He felt guilty enough for falling asleep without even saying something to his wife before he sleeps, but seeing Junsu flirting with her is just enough to make his guilt fades away.

Tears starts forming in Eunhyuk's eyes. "End?" she asks sadly. "All of this?"

Donghae nods. "Yes. Let's end all of this" he said without turning his back towards her.

"Arasseo" Eunhyuk said sadly. Tears start falling from her eyes. "Let's end it"

"It was my fault that he doesn't love me anymore, though" she thought.

"I'm tired of pretending" Donghae said.

"Pretending?" Eunhyuk asks. "So everything was just... 'Pretending?'"

"Yes. I'm tired of pretending to be kind towards that Junsu guy" Donghae said. He turns his back towards his wife. "So let's just end-- wait, why are you crying?"

Eunhyuk wipes her tears. "You want a divorce, right?" she asks.

"What?" Donghae asks as he walks towards his wife. "Who told you?"

"It"s you" Eunhyuk said.

"No, I didn't" Donghae said.

"Then what is it that you want us to end?" Eunhyuk said.

"All this pretending thingy. I'm tired to pretend that I'm not jealous whenever that Junsu guy is trying to flirt with you and I'm tired to pretend to be kind towards him" Donghae said, explaining. "To tell you the truth, I was jealous. But I've promised you that I won't feel jealous anymore, so I was just pretending to be okay"

"So it was all just an... Act?" Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae nods.

"So you still love me?" Eunhyuk asks.

"Of course I am!" Donghae said. "You think?"

"I think... You don't love me anymore because you keep on ignoring me" Eunhyuk said. "You see, you fell asleep as soon as we got here back then. You're not even talking to me. I thought that you're mad at me"

That's when Donghae facepalmed. "I was tired of acting" he said. "I'm sorry"

Eunhyuk sighs in relieve upon hearing him. "That's okay" she said.

"So, we're okay now?" Donghae asks.

"Yes, we're okay" Eunhyuk said happily. "And, Oppa?"

"Yes?" Donghae asks.

"It's okay to be jealous. I like it whenever you're jealous" Eunhyuk said. "It means that you love me"

"That was sweet" Donghae said. He gaves his wife a quick peck on her lips. "Thank you"

"For?" Eunhyuk asks.

"For being my wife. For loving me. For understanding me" Donghae said. "I'm so lucky to have you by my side"

Eunhyuk smiles. "You're welcome" she said. "And thank you, too"

"For?" Donghae asks.

"For being the most handsome husband ever, for being the most kind husband ever, for being the most cute husband ever for being the sweetest husband ever, and for being the most brat husband ever" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae chuckles as he hugs his wife. "You're welcome" he said.

Eunhyuk hugs him back as she rests her head on his chest. "Oppa" she said.

"What?" Donghae asks.

She was about to ask him about his ex but instead she just shook her head. "Nothing. I just want to call you" she said.

Well... Donghae's mood is too good ro be ruined right now, right?.

 

 

To be continued...

 

Sorry for the boring chapter! >_<

Well, in the next chapter, the real conflict will show up! Btw, watch out, YeWook shippers! ㅋㅋㅋ