My Stupid Idol-End! :")

My Stupid Idol

Chapter 16: My Stupid Idol-end! :")

 

 

A/n: finally, this is the last chapter of this fic! Thank you for supporting and loving this story even though the story isn't stable, sometimes good but sometimes it seems as if it's written by a dog XD my next fic will be an 'ajumma's dramas' type of story-- I've been writing rom-com for too much XD (know cruel temptation? That's my fave drama ever XD) titled 'Reset', and the pairing is Kyumin. Hope you'll love that one too #freepromotion XD okay, let's end this 'speech' and check this out! ^~^

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae-ssi! Focus!" shouts the photographer frustratedly. It's already the last set, but Donghae keeps on being unfocus. It seems like his mind is flying somewhere. The photographer ruffles his hair frustratedly. "Let's have a break for 15 minutes. You might be tired"

"No!" Donghae said. The photographer stares at him curiously. "No, please end this as soon as possible. I'm really sorry. Let's try this one more time"

The photographer stares at him. "What happened to you?" he asks. "You're not like this before. What's going on?"

Donghae shook his head. "Nothing" he lied because he doesn't want to worry him. The truth is he's really panicked because he can't be on his wife's side when she's struggling like this--he heard a lot from his mom about how painful giving birth can be. 'Please hang on for me. This is the last set' he thought.

The photographer sighed. "Well, if there's nothing wrong then let's just have a break" he said.

"No!" Donghae said like a kid.

The photographer laughs upon seeing him. "Then tell me what's going on" he said.

Donghae sighs. "I-- I know that this may sounds unprofessional, but..." he stops talking when he doesn't know how to explain.

"Okay, let me guess, your wife is giving birth?" The photographer asks.

Donghae's eyes widened. "How could you know?"

"Of course I know. I ever experienced the same thing too. And I'm doing a photoshoot back then" The photographer said. "Change your clothes, you can go"

"What? Really?"

The photographer smiles at him. He nods his head. "Of course. The previous shots from the previous sets was good, we can just use one of those as a cover" he said. "Besides, I know that feeling. When you're stuck between your job or your wife. And I like how you choose to be professional for the sake of this magazine. Because some people would just choose to run away because they only thought of themselves. So, of course you can go"

Donghae smiles at him. He bows his head. "Thank you!" he said before leaving the set.

The photographer shook his head. "Newlyweds" he whispers as he stares at the monitor to choose for the picture he wants to use as cover.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Umma, where is Donghae oppa?" Eunhyuk whispers as she tries to hold the pain in her tummy.

The doctor has already examined her and they said that they need to wait a little more. And if in 5 minutes the time still hasn't come, then they have to perform a C section surgery.

Leeteuk stares at her panickedly. "He said that he's still busy. He'll go here as soon as he finishes his photoshoot" she said. "Why? Is there something wrong? Do I need to call him and tell him to come here immediately?"

Eunhyuk shook her head as she forces herself to smile despite of the pain she felt on her tummy. "No, you don't need to" she said weakly. "That's good then. I don't want him to be marked as an unprofessional actor because of me"

That's when Dahae laughs softly. "Aigoo, you guys are so sweet" she said. "You still managed to think of his image despite of being in great pain"

"Umma, I don't think it's time to joke about that" someone said which makes all of them stares at the door.

It was Donghae. He was panting hard due to running.

"Oppa..." Eunhyuk whispers.

Donghae smiles at her as he walks towards the bed. He hold her hand. "Are you okay?" he asks. "I'm sorry, I'm late"

"Oppa, why are you here? You're not supposed to be here"

Donghae shook his head. "No, I must be on my wife's side on one of her hardest time" he said.

"So you're running away from your job?"

"No. The photographer allows me to go" Donghae said. "I'm sorry. Does it hurt a lot?"

Eunhyuk nods her head. She was about to say the something when the doctors came in. "Ah, are you Mrs. Lee's husband?" one of the doctors--the profesor asks. One of the residents whispers something to his ears. "Ok. So you're her husband" he said.

"What's going on seonsaeng-nim?" Donghae asks panickedly.

The profesor takes a deep breath. "Well, this is not yet the time. But if we waited more, then it'll be dangerous for both the baby and the mother" he said. "I'm sorry, but we need to perform a C section surgery. Are you okay with it?"

"That's okay. Just do anything as long as it will safe her and the baby" Donghae said.

The profesor nods. He turns towards the nurse. "Move her to the OR. Now!" he said which makes the nurse moves fastly.

Donghae follows her. "Hyukkie, you must be fine, arasseo?" he asks. "Everything will be alright. Please be fine for me. For us. For our baby"

Eunhyuk nods. "Arasseo. Don't be panicked" she whispered. "We'll be fine"

The profesor stops him when they are already in front of the OR. "I'm sorry Mr. Lee, but you can't go in" he said before going inside the OR.

Donghae sighs as he takes a seat in front of the OR. His parents and his in-laws followed him and sat beside him. "Don't worry, she'll be fine" Dahae said.

"I know waiting is the hardest part of all, but--" Dongwook stops talking when Dahae cuts him off.

"Wait, waiting is the hardest part of all? Hello, us, women, were struggling between death and life behind those doors!" Dahae said.

"But, waiting in a panicked condition is really hard" Kangin said, throwing an argument.

"Actually, it's not that hard compared to struggling between life and death--"

"Aish! Could you guys please stop arguing?" Donghae asks his parents and his in-laws. "Both of it were hard things to do, okay?"

There was a moment of silent before Dahae laughs. Followed with the others. "Aw, that was the first time you said those kind of things to us" Dahae said as she pinches her son's cheek. "So you're really panicked, huh?"

"Love really changes someone" Kangin said. He pats Donghae's shoulder. "Don't worry, everything will be alright"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Almost 2 hours left when the profesor suddenly came out of the OR.

Donghae quickly walks towards him. "Is everyting fine, seonsaeng-nim?" he asks.

The profesor nods his head. "Everything's fine. Your wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We'll move them soon to their room"

Donghae flashes a smile. "Thank you, Seonsaeng-nim" he said as he bows his head at him.

The profesor smiles back at him before bowing his head slightly and walks away.

Donghae can't stop smiling. This feeling is weird. Everything feels weird. Everything feels different when none of it were actually different. His heart is beating fastly and he doesn't even know why.

Kangin pats his shoulder when he notices him doesn't follow the others to Eunhyuk's room. "That's the feeling of being a father" he said as if he can read Donghae's mind and walking away.

Donghae holds his chest. "The feeling of being a father?" he whispers. "I'm a father now!" he said happily. He hugs a random ajussi. "Ajussi, I'm a father now! Wasn't that good?" he asks happily before letting go of that Ajussi and walks away.

The ajussi just stares at him weirdly before he shook his head and walks away.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Eunhyuk was looking at the sleeping baby in her arms when suddenly Donghae comes in. "Oh, Oppa" she said as she smiles at him.

Donghae smiles back at her. "Where's our parents?" he asks.

Eunhyuk puts a finger in front of her lips, gesturing him not to make some noise. "Our baby is sleeping, don't make any noise" she whispers. "They just went home awhile ago"

Donghae nods as he sits on the chair beside her. "He looks like me" he said as he pinches the baby's cheek gently.

Eunhyuk pouts. "This is unfair" she said. "I"m the one who carries him for 9 months, and he doesn't inherit any single thing from me"

Donghae laughs softly. "Maybe he really heard me when I told him not to inherit anything from you" he said.

"Aish. Shut up"

"Anyway, what are we going to name him?" Donghae asks.

"Come to think of it, we haven't thought of a name for him yet" Eunhyuk said. She tapped her chin. "Joon Ki?"

Donghae pouts. "Are you referring to that Joong Ki guy?" he asks.

Eunhyuk laughs softly. "No" she said. "I'm referring to Lee Joon Ki, the actor"

Donghae laughs. "That's a great name. But let's create a creative name for our baby" he said. "What about Seunghyun?"

"Seunghyun?" Eunhyuk asks. "What's creative about that?"

"We can call him Seungri which means Victory" Donghae said.

"Then why don't we name him Seungri?" Eunhyuk asks.

"Okay, you've got a point" Donghae said. "Then let's name him Seungri. Lee Seungri"

Eunhyuk smiles. "Hi, baby Seungri" she said. "I'm your mommy, and this is your daddy. He might be a little stupid, but you must always respect him because he's the man that I love"

Donghae pouts. "I guess you're the one who told me not to incite our baby?" he asks.

Eunhyuk just laughs softly. "Revenge" she said as she sticks his tongue out at him.

"Seriously, I can't believe that you're already a mother" Donghae said as he pinches her cheek gently.

"I also can't believe that you're already a father" Eunhyuk said. "You're still childish"

Donghae just smiles at her. "Hyukkie, Sorry" he said.

"For?"

"For not understanding you" Donghae said. "I supposed to left the photoshoot as soon as I heard that you're giving birth. I'm supposed to be here with you from the begining but--" he stops talking when Eunhyuk holds his lips.

"No" she said as she shook her head. "It's not your fault, you're just being professional, and that's a good thing"

"But, still" Donghae said. "I even doubted that you love me and gave you lots of hard times"

"That's an old story, why are you even bothered to mention it?" Eunhyuk asks. "I understand that you need to be professional. You also need to think of other people other than you too. I'm the one who supposed to say sorry. I can't understand you and your position. Instead of making it easy for you, I make it hard for you. Sorry"

Donghae smiles at her. "Then, shall we start with a new beginning?" he asks.

Eunhyuk nods. "Hey, Mr. Handsome, my name is Lee Eunhyuk, and this is our son, Lee Seungri" she said. "It's nice to meet you"

Donghae laughs. "My name is Lee Donghae, and I'm the father of Lee Seungri" he said. "And, I'm really sorry, but I'm such a stupid person. I made mistakes a lot, I even hurt the girl that I love most for a few times, and I really hate myself for that. Are you and Seungri still willing to accept me?"

Eunhyuk nods. "There are always a room for second chance" she said. "Besides, everyone makes mistakes in life"

"You're such a kindhearted person, Ms. Lee" Donghae said, teasing her.

Eunhyuk laughs softly. "That's what I am' she said. "Besides, please remember this one thing: 'perfection makes you good, but imperfection makes you a human'"

Donghae smiles at her. "I love you, Lee Eunhyuk" he said.

Eunhyuk smiles at him. "I love you too, my stupid idol" she said before kissing his lips.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. Even kings, presidents, or prime ministers, everyone makes mistakes. And the same thing is also valid for public figures.

Why must we look for a perfect figure when all of it were fake?. We don't need that fake images. We need a reality.

Perfections makes us looks good, but imperfections make us a human.

That's why, if we really love someone, we must love all of that person's imperfections, too.

Including, loving his stupid image.

Just like how we love our stupid idols.

 

 

~end

 

 

EPILOGUE.

 

 

 

5 years later...

 

 

Eunhyuk enters the cafe where she supposed to meet with Sungmin and Ryeowook as she holds both of her kids' hands.

Lee Seungri and Lee Honey.

Both of them runs towards Sungmin and Ryeowook when they sees them. "Aunt Wookie! Aunt Minnie!" they said in unison as they hugs both of them.

"Seungri, Honey, don't hug aunt Wookie too tight" Eunhyuk said. "You're torturing her baby" she said, teasing Ryeowook.

Ryeowook smiles. She rubs her tummy that already grows big. It's been 3 years since she marries Yesung and now, she's pregnant with their first child. "Your Mommy is right, Seungri, Honey" she said. "You don't want to hurt the baby right?"

Seungri shook his head. He kissed Ryeowook's tummy. "Baby, please don't be mad at Seungri Oppa, arasseo?" he asks.

Honey kissed Ryeowook's tummy, too. "Don't be mad at Honey Unnie too, okay?" she asks cutely. Honey is two years younger than Seungri. She was born right on Yesung and Ryeowook's wedding day, that's why Donghae, Eunhyuk and Seungri weren't able to attend their wedding day.

"No worries, Seungri Oppa, Honey Unnie. Baby already forgives all of you" Ryeowook said.

"Really?" Honey and Seungri asks in unison.

Ryeowook nods. "If only both of you will behave" she said.

"Arasseo!" Seungri and Honey said as they sits in their seats.

Sungmin laughs softly upon seeing them. "They are so cute" she said.

Eunhyuk laughs softly, too. "They are childish just like their father" she said.

"No. Both of them inherits Donghae's looks, but they acted like you" Sungmin said. "You're also childish"

Eunhyuk pouts. "Aish"

"Ah, anyway, I heard from Minnie unnie that Donghae Oppa won this year's Paeksang awards' Daesang?" Ryeowook asks. "That's the greatest award for drama acting in Korea. Congratulations, he deserves it. All the drama he stars in were really famous. Including 'My Stupid Idol'. That drama quickly makes him as one of the A-list actors"

"Yeah, I need to admit that he deserves it" Sungmin said. "Even though I hate to accept that he wins over me" she said jokingly.

Eunhyuk laughs softly. "Thank you" she said. "Ah, anyway, Minnie Unnie, I heard that you want to say something really important. What is it?"

"Ah, you're right. What is it that you're talking about?" Ryeowook asks.

Sungmin smiles. She gets something inside her purse. It was an invitation. "Me and Kyu are going to get married next week" she said.

"Wow! Congratulations! Finally he got the nerve to propose you" Ryeowook said happily.

"But wait. A week? Isn't that way too fast?" Eunhyuk asks. She observes Sungmin carefuly. "Come to think of it, Unnie you look a bit fatter"

"And you also eats a lot" Ryeowook adds suspiciously. "Ah, and this is your 3rd glass of watermelon shake"

Sungmin was about to say something, but she suddenly got so queasy, so she ended up almost throwing up. She covers quickly upon noticing Ryeowook and Eunhyuk's suspicious glare. "Unnie!" both of them said in unison. "Are you pregnant?!"

Sungmin bites her lower lip. "Aish! Don't say it too loud!" she said.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "So it was true?" she asks. "Omo. I can't believe it. How old is it?"

"3 weeks" Sungmin said weakly.

Ryeowook stares at her in shock. "Whoa, I can't believe it" she said. "This is the first time for me to heard about an A-list actress that got pregnant out of wedlock"

"Yeah, I supposed to know that there is something fishy since both of you started living together" Eunhyuk added.

"Aish! Stop mentioning it!" Sungmin said.

"But it's really good of him that he wants to take responsibility" Eunhyuk said. "He really loves you that much"

Sungmin smiles. "Yeah, he really love me that much" she said happily.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Yesung said as he enters the bar where he supposed to meet with Kyuhyun and Donghae. "I need to fetch Wookie and drop her at home"

"Such a responsible husband" Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"Of course" Yesung said. "I'm not that kind of man who'll left my pregnant wife for 5 months just like a parricular someone" he said, referring to Donghae.

Donghae shots him a deadly glare. "Shut up Kim Yesung, don't talk about some old stories again!" he said. "Do you think that I already forgot about that time where you got jealous of that Joong Ki guy again that you left Wookie for a week?"

"Aish" Yesung said. "Anyway, Kyu, you told us that you have something important to say?"

"Ah, that's..." Kyuhyun stops talking for awhile. "Aren't we supposed to say congrats to Donghae hyung for his Daesang first? He even won from Minnie noona"

"Ah, yeah, whatever is that. Congratulations hyung" Yesung said as if he doesn't care. "Now, what are you going to talk about?"

"But, Donghae hyung still haven't--"

"Aish! I don't care. I'm getting curious now. What are you going to talk about?" Donghae asks.

"Well, Me and Minnie noona are getting married next week" Kyuhyun said as he puts down an envelope on the table. It was an invitation.

Donghae stares at him suspiciously. "A week?" he asks. "That's too fast"

"This is strange" Yesung said. "Just tell us what are you hiding"

"W-what? W-who? Me? I'm not lying!" Kyuhyun stammered.

"We didn't even say that you're lying" Donghae said. "We only said that you're hiding something. Now that you mentioned it, tell us the truth"

Kyuhyun bites his lower lip. "Aish, fine" he said. "Minnie noona is pregnant"

Donghae and Yesung's eyes widened. "What? Really?" both of them asks.

Kyuhyun nods. "3 weeks" he said.

"Daebak" Yesung said in disbelief. "You really have no fear at all! What if the medias find out?"

Donghae shook his head. "We supposed to know that he has no fear from the moment that he decided to live together with Minnie" he said. He hits Kyuhyun's head. "You're not fearless. You're stupid. It's good that you want to take responsibility or else, you're a complete jerk"

Kyuhyun pouts. "Aish! What do you think I am?" he asks. "I love Minnie noona that much. Of course I won't hurt her"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"Oppa, have you heard that Minnie unnie and Kyu are finally going to get married?" Eunhyuk asks as she helps Donghae unties his tie.

Donghae nods. "I know" he said. "And Minnie noona is pregnant, right?"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "How could you know?" she asks.

Donghae laughs softly. "Kyu told me" he said. "What about Wookie? Is she fine?"

"Yeah, she's fine" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smiles at her before kissing his wife's lips. Their kiss grows pasionate as he pulls his wife's waist closer to him. He lets go of her for awhile when both of them were out of breath. "Seungri and Honey were already sleeping, right?" he asks.

Eunhyuk nods.

"Did you make sure that they are really asleep?" Donghae asks.

Eunhyuk nods. "Ah, by the way, oppa" she said as she plays with Donghae's shirt button. "They seemed to be really interested in Wookie's baby"

Donghae flashes a smirk. "Then should we make another sibling for them?" he asks.

Eunhyuk nods her head. "Maybe" she said.

Donghae kissed her lips passionately--again as he lifted her in a bridal style. He lets go of her as he lays her on the bed gently. "I love you, and I'll always do, My beautiful wife" he said.

Eunhyuk smiles. She kissed his lips. "I love you too, and I'll always do, My stupid idol" she said between their kiss.

 

 

~to be continued.